destroy bacteria in a sentence
1) It has the property of destroying bacteria in the skin.
2) In 1898 Samuel Prescott showed that radiation destroyed bacteria in food.
3) Lysozyme: destroys bacteria and viruses. 8.
4) These destroy bacteria, but they're no help against cold viruses.
destroy bacteria example sentences5) Pasteurisation is the most common process used to destroy bacteria in milk.
6) The pasteurization process does destroy bacteria.
7) Antibodies also attract certain proteins that can destroy bacteria by punching holes in them.
8) And new technologies used in plants in the last two decades have helped destroy bacteria during processing.
9) This heat treatment destroys bacteria, inactivates enzymes, and gives the cream a cooked or heated flavor.
10) Antiperspirants reduce the amount of sweat produced by the body, while deodorants destroy bacteria that cause body odour.
11) Proper cooking destroys bacteria, but they can grow on cooked food if it is left out too long.
12) There is no evidence that the electromagnetic energy produced by these devices can destroy bacteria or any living cells.
13) Thorough cooking destroys bacteria.
14) Alcohol also interferes with the actions of macrophages, the white blood cells that destroy bacteria and other microbes.
example sentences with bacteria15) The fourth type uses proteases and hydrolytic enzymes; these enzymes are used to digest the proteins of destroyed bacteria.
16) Gastric juice in the stomach destroys bacteria because the gastric juice is highly acidic (pH 2-3).
17) It is a top performer when it comes to destroying bacteria, fighting infections and supporting the healing of skin lesions.
18) Copper alloys are antimicrobial, that is, they destroy bacteria, viruses, fungi, algae, and other microbes.
19) This aspect of microplasma could allow dentists to use microplasma technology to destroy bacteria in tooth cavities instead of using mechanical means.
20) It helps with the production of B-cells, which are cells in your immune system that help create antibodies and destroy bacteria.
21) The reason is that antibiotics destroy bacteria of many types – both the "enemies" for which they were intended and the "friends" in your digestive tract.
22) The silver infusion also reduces the need to wash the garment, since it destroys bacteria, and the small size of the particles prevents soiling and stains.
23) Heating food unleashes a host of chemical changes, some of which, such as destroying bacteria, softening muscle fibers and developing flavor are desirable, while others are not.
24) Water that has been brought to a rolling boil is virtually free of infectious germs, as this method destroys bacteria, amœbas and also hepatitis A viruses.
25) It reduces overly oily skin and destroys bacteria, like other acne products, but it then takes one more important step, with anti-DHT ingredients that prevent further outbreaks.
26) It appears that chemicals in tea can destroy bacteria and viruses, and it is possible that adding tea extracts to toothpaste and mouthwash could make them more effective.
27) It has a high salt content and, as we know, gargling with salted water helps to destroy bacteria and ease symptoms of a sore throat.
28) Fifteen drops of bleach (plain unscented) per gallon of water costs less than 1 penny, and 1⁄4 cup of hydrogen peroxide (3%) per gallon will also destroy bacteria.
29) FSIS has long advised consumers to use a food thermometer when cooking meat and poultry to ensure that a temperature sufficient to destroy bacteria has been reached.
30) The complement system consists of a series of about 25 proteins that work to "complement" the work of antibodies in destroying bacteria.
31) They infect and destroy bacteria in aquatic microbial communities, and are the most important mechanism of recycling carbon in the marine environment.
32) Microplasma that is sustained near room temperature can destroy bacteria, viruses, and fungi deposited on the surfaces of surgical instruments and medical devices.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of destroy bacteria
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of destroy bacteria with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with destroy bacteria
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word destroy bacteria in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with destroy bacteria.
20 examples of simple sentences of destroy bacteria. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of destroy bacteria
Compound Sentences with destroy bacteria
Complex Sentences with destroy bacteria
Compound-Complex Sentences with destroy bacteria