fight bacteria in a sentence
1) Our bodies are built to fight bacteria and other small invaders.
2) Bright hot conditions can degrade the preservatives used to fight bacteria.
3) It also has terpenes which is effective in fighting bacteria.
4) Garlic has natural antibiotic and have properties that can fight bacteria and fungus .
fight bacteria example sentences5) Constant use of honey strengthens the white blood corpuscles to fight bacteria and viral diseases.
6) This might be due to degradation of preservatives, making it unable to fight bacteria.
7) It is a natural medicine used for thousands of years to clean wounds and fight bacteria.
8) Vinegar fights bacteria (that's why it preserves pickles) and also deodorizes.
9) Helpful herbs include chamomile tea, which soothes the skin, fights bacteria, and help healing occur.
10) In addition, the polyphenols of tea exhibit anti-plaque properties that can help fight bacteria in the mouth.
11) Some toothpastes are specially made to help keep your gums healthy, as they contain ingredients which fight bacteria.
12) Garlic is one of the most effective antimicrobial plants around since it fights bacteria, viruses, and parasites.
13) Since EV-D68 is a virus, antibiotics, which are used to fight bacteria, won't work.
14) Since then a host of antibiotics have been developed to fight bacteria but in the battle against viral infections we are still largely dependent on the body's imperfect natural defences.
example sentences with bacteria15) Note that suppressing symptoms with steroids, mast cell stabilizers and antihistamines hinders the same processes which the body uses to fight bacteria and viruses.
16) The milk from a cow or goat is to put weight on the calf and the calf (baby) gets its immune system( to fight bacteria) from the mother for up to one full year.
17) Green tea has been shown to fight bacteria, reduce inflammation and decrease hormone activity – three characteristics that make the ancient tea an excellent candidate for an acne therapy.
18) While this particular thistle is known to help lower blood pressure, scientists have never investigated whether it could fight bacteria -- until now.
19) Garlic has a variety of potent sulphur-containing compounds which are ... Research supports the ability of this potent bulb to fight bacteria and help us ward off disease .
20) And it has sulfur, which fights bacteria and infection, and a moisturizing cream to help rehydrate the skin, Draelos says.
21) Oils can help to treat everyday ailments, whether it be strengthening the immune system, fighting bacteria and viruses, and lowering stress levels to toning, relaxing and strengthening muscles.
22) CEFTIN works by fighting bacteria in the office and now I have a neutralization Prize hanging on the steroids, the rash that homesteader.
23) " The other thing to consider is that antibiotics are used to fight bacteria, rather than viruses.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of fight bacteria
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of fight bacteria with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with fight bacteria
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word fight bacteria in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with fight bacteria.
20 examples of simple sentences of fight bacteria. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of fight bacteria
Compound Sentences with fight bacteria
Complex Sentences with fight bacteria
Compound-Complex Sentences with fight bacteria