dangerous bacteria in a sentence
1) Lab tests showed that the medicine had been contaminated with a dangerous bacteria.
2) But are they better than cotton-based bills at keeping dangerous bacteria at bay?
3) Reptiles carry salmonella and harbor dangerous bacteria in their mouths that can infect when they bite.
4) dangerous bacteria or fungi can grow in some cosmetic products, as well as their containers.
dangerous bacteria example sentences5) Even the smallest of dogs can harbor dangerous bacteria that can lead to serious infection or worse.
6) dangerous bacteria or parasites may contaminate foods, including "Listeria" and "Toxoplasma gondii".
7) Use a brush or rag to get in the grooves to rid the board of all dangerous bacterias.
8) dangerous bacteria on sprouts have caused numerous outbreaks, including one in Germany that killed at least 31 people .
9) The dangerous bacteria can be spread from one facility to another every time a patient with CRE is moved .
10) Their droppings do not pose a health hazard as they do not carry the dangerous bacteria associated with rodent droppings.
11) Steam cleaners super-heat ordinary tap water, which kills many dangerous bacteria, including e-coli, listeria, and salmonella.
12) Health officials have sounded alarms that overuse of antibiotics is helping to breed dangerous bacteria that are increasingly resistant to treatment.
13) Sometimes, stool may be checked for dangerous bacteria, like salmonella, or for viral infections like parvovirus and coronavirus.
14) The Aqua Vale Swimming Pool remained open for 11 days even though environmental health chiefs raised concerns about a dangerous bacteria contamination.
example sentences with bacteria15) We stayed away from places dangerous bacteria might be easily encountered, and then we sampled like crazy to see what we might recover and identify.
16) Conditions include painful, infected gums and teeth, severe gingivitis and tartar buildup with dangerous bacteria that can go through a pet's bloodstream.
17) While sufficient preparation eliminated the presence of bacteria, poultry meat delivered to hospital kitchens remains a potential point of entry for these dangerous bacteria into the hospital.
18) Both are members of the halogen group with demonstrated ability to destroy and deactivate a wide range of potentially dangerous bacteria and viruses in swimming pools and spas.
19) Before pasteurization, many dairies, especially in cities, fed their cattle on low-quality food, and their milk was rife with dangerous bacteria.
20) Myth 4: You are more likely to get food poisoning from organic food because they potentially have more dangerous bacteria due to the lack of pesticide use.
21) According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, antibiotics used in livestock, many of which are also used to treat humans, have contributed to the rise of dangerous bacteria.
22) Scientists are reporting new progress in putting the predator microbes to work - to attack dangerous bacteria that cause eye infections that lead to blindness and have grown resistant to antibiotics.
23) But the antibiotic residues from the livestock can kill these helpful lactic acid-producing bacteria, which then allows the potentially dangerous bacteria to multiply, the investigators found.
24) [ 59 ] dangerous bacteria or parasites may contaminate foods, including Listeria and Toxoplasma gondii .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of dangerous bacteria
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of dangerous bacteria with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with dangerous bacteria
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word dangerous bacteria in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with dangerous bacteria.
20 examples of simple sentences of dangerous bacteria. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of dangerous bacteria
Compound Sentences with dangerous bacteria
Complex Sentences with dangerous bacteria
Compound-Complex Sentences with dangerous bacteria