ballad in a sentence
1) Our recent emotional power ballad album has seen great success.
2) The music incorporates nicely ballad and metal edged rock.
3) It is a very long folk ballad.
4) Wills himself largely sang blues and sentimental ballads.
ballad example sentences5) The power ballad "Listen" was performed afterwards.
6) The students would sing mountain ballads and traditional songs.
7) This healing song contains both the rock spirit and ballad.
8) The region has an active corridor or ballad tradition.
9) A ballad is eventually written about her.
10) She said she likes to record "empowering" ballads.
11) Combining heavy metal with folk rock music and more ballad songs.
12) A common stylistic element of the ballad is repetition.
13) Their songs range from ballads to guitar rock.
14) The song has been described as an "slow atmospheric ballad.
example sentences with ballad15) This term derives from the word ballad.
16) It is a common plot device in narrative ballads.
17) Those kind of songs or country ballads.
18) Gary Allan has always been known for doing great ballads.
19) Child's commentary on each ballad is omitted.
20) There was a ballad composed on the event.
21) These half-sheet ballads tend towards 190 x 296 mm.
22) Chen Da would also invent ballads spontaneously.
23) This was a common feature of Chinese folk ballad delivery.
24) English translations of this ballad have been published.
25) The ballad of this type occur under the following titles.
26) Her favored genre and personality in her music is pop ballad.
27) The ballad as simple narrative or topical ballad are not represented.
How to use ballad in a sentence28) The ballad as simple narrative or topical ballad are not represented.
29) It was her first production to include ballad recordings.
30) His adventures also form the subject of various ballads.
31) As the ballad was landing on numerous schools' prom ballots.
32) So she decided to record a piano ballad version instead.
33) Seasonal songs and ballads are associated with particular seasons and festivals.
34) There were also "comprehensive" ballad collections from other countries.
35) There is evidence of ballads from this period.
36) Many of his ballads are devoid of tone bending jazz styling.
37) It is not supported by the earliest ballads.
38) Was releasing a ballad something you were nervous about ?
39) Or is Sharon known for her touching ballads?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballad.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballad
Compound Sentences with ballad
Complex Sentences with ballad
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballad