romantic ballad in a sentence
1) The song is indeed a true romantic rock ballad of sheer intensity.
2) Teng was known for her folk songs and romantic ballads.
3) A defining feature of the album is the strong presence of romantic ballads.
4) Early in his career, Sanz' music generally consisted of romantic ballads.
romantic ballad example sentences5) His vocal style could range anywhere from shouting out lines to rhythm numbers to romantic ballads.
6) Ranging from big romantic ballads to more political work, from pop to Arab classical music.
7) There is another romantic ballad called "Tu Hi Tu", sang by Mohammed Irfan.
8) Originally conceived as a rock-oriented song, it was changed to a slow, romantic ballad.
9) Bloom dove into an exploration and extension of one of the dramatic, romantic Ellington ballads.
10) The album's eponymous single is a tragic romantic ballad, speaking of a separation of two individuals.
11) His vocal virtuosity and versatility have allowed him to perform romantic ballads, pop and ranchera music simultaneously.
12) The literary resourcefulness of the age is also illustrated by a number of pamphlets which ridicule romantic ballads.
13) Simply titled "Lizabeth", the 12 tracks are a mixture of torch songs and playful romantic ballads.
14) Griffin's songs cover a wide range of genres, from light pop and romantic ballads to anthemic rock.
example sentences with ballad15) Ojeda wrote "Solo Tu", a romantic ballad which was changed by Pérez into a rock song.
16) Uncover the right way of articulating your emotion with the quixotic fervor of the top 10 romantic rock ballads.
17) Indeed, he is one of the most gifted interpreters of romantic ballads in the history of American popular music.
18) While romantic ballads are timeless, music really hits its stride when talking about those who truly know your intimate secrets.
19) Bayly was also quite popular for his poetry and romantic ballads, such as the one the famous verse appeared in.
20) The sound of the album is a combination of boleros and romantic ballads with an influence of jazz and bossa nova.
21) Mexican romantic ballads called bolero were also popular, especially singers like the "Queen of the Bolero", Chelo Silva.
22) The fact that the music was actually a romantic, Gaelic ballad, sung by a Catholic nun accompanying herself with a piano accordion and didgeridoo made no difference.
23) Maybe we'll dedicate a romantic ballad or three to you and your sweet babboo. (Assuming you have a sweet babboo.
24) On 16 June 2009, Gorbachev announced that he had recorded an album of old Russian romantic ballads entitled Songs for Raisa to raise money for a charity dedicated to his late wife.
25) Many of these earlier residents had an artistic bent, such as Agustín Lara, a composer of romantic ballads, flamenco dancer Pilar Rioja and painter Juan Soriano.
26) From Salsa's beginnings as a social commentary to the more recent romantic ballads, regardless the style, Salsa was built on the shoulders of many talented Dominican artists.
27) He also continued to bring to the younger audience a romantic ballad in the song "Tình Em Là Đại Dương" from Duy Manh.
28) He also provided to the audience a romantic ballad in "Hãy Về Đây Bên Anh" from Duy Manh, which attracted a different audience, mainly from the younger generation.
29) On this album the band moves away from the beat calypso and going to other rhythms like cumbia, carimbó, Lambada, and also their romantic ballads that are never out your disks.
30) Generally classified in the media as a pop singer, Skaat has been influenced by a wide variety of music, and his albums have featured an eclectic mix of songs, from rock to romantic ballads.
31) It produced five hit singles, including the romantic ballad, "Ve'at" ("ואת", "And You"), which was the number one song of the year on both of the major Israeli year-end Hebrew song charts.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of romantic ballad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of romantic ballad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with romantic ballad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word romantic ballad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with romantic ballad.
20 examples of simple sentences of romantic ballad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of romantic ballad
Compound Sentences with romantic ballad
Complex Sentences with romantic ballad
Compound-Complex Sentences with romantic ballad