lyrical ballad in a sentence
1) The earliest printed text - from lyrical ballads (1800) - is given here.
2) One of the easier lyrical ballads will serve to bring out the main points of critical debate.
3) The form was often used by poets and composers from the 18th century onwards to produce lyrical ballads.
4) From high energy pop to lyrical ballads, Eri delivers her delicious vocals that you will not forget.
lyrical ballad example sentences5) As a lyrical ballad, "Strange fits" differs from the traditional ballad form, which emphasises abnormal action, and instead focuses on mood.
6) Many of its traditional tales originated in the form of lyrical ballads and chanted by itinerant singers and are now considered classics of Hindi literature.
7) Clearly a lyrical Ballad; but is it, as some say, an improvement on the earlier ballads, or a last attempt at an exhausted manner, a tired self-parody?
8) Yet 'Wordsworth was of opinion that posterity will value most those lyrical ballads which were most laughed at' - (Crabb Robinson).
9) The Idiot Boy and Simon Lee, the Old Huntsman are true lyrical ballads, and are poems which remain alive because they continue to provoke such intense disagreement.
10) Literary or lyrical ballads grew out of an increasing interest in the ballad form among social elites and intellectuals, particularly in the Romantic movement from the later 18th century.
11) " lyrical ballads, with Other Poems" (1800)
12) lyrical ballads, Preface (2nd edition) (1801)
13) where Joseph Cottle first published lyrical ballads in 1798.
14) 1798: " lyrical ballads" by William Wordsworth and Samuel Taylor Coleridge
example sentences with ballad15) " lyrical ballads, with a Few Other Poems" (1798)
16) " lyrical ballads"; Lucy poems; sonnets; "The Prelude")
17) " lyrical ballads".
18) " lyrical ballads"
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of lyrical ballad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of lyrical ballad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with lyrical ballad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word lyrical ballad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with lyrical ballad.
20 examples of simple sentences of lyrical ballad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of lyrical ballad
Compound Sentences with lyrical ballad
Complex Sentences with lyrical ballad
Compound-Complex Sentences with lyrical ballad