gentle ballad in a sentence
1) His repertoire consisted of early rock'n'roll standards and gentle ballads.
2) Even the softest and gentlest ballads sound like little more than very subdued anthems.
3) gentle ballad as part of a 36 band progressive rock ode to Dante's Inferno.
4) It is a gentle ballad, sung evocatively in San.Drine's whispy vocals.
gentle ballad example sentences5) A unique balance of upbeat instrumentals complement gentle vocally intense ballads and tunes that are midway between the two.
6) A gentle ballad and supporting arrangement echoing some of the initial themes brings this certain standout to its final conclusion.
7) Sabine's voice is wide ranging, crystalline and powerful, perfectly suited for both storming rock numbers and gentle ballads.
8) A bluesy, New Orleans sound is combined with orchestral arrangements in "When I Die," a gentle ballad featuring Sherreece's stunning vocal work.
9) The story opens with the gentle ballad "With Father," perfectly and immediately illustrating James LaBrie's vocal prowess and classical training.
10) The title track "Carrossel" that follows is a gentle ballad driven by Analu's stunning voice with lots of vocalise and instrumentals dominated by piano and well-arranged strings.
11) The album's last track is a gentle acoustic ballad "Black Out." Sung expressively by Chiara, it is performed over acoustic and light electric guitar.
12) The album concludes with the gentle ballad "The Wild Swans at Coole." The string arrangements provide a foundation for sung parts by Tirill and Audun Kjus.
13) Enya's solo vocal talent is highlighted in the gentle ballad entitled "Fallen Embers" certainly one of the stand-out tracks on the album.
14) Rolling Stone Magazine Says, rapper Lil Wayne's "How To Love" single is a casual ground-breaker – the gentlest, most melodic rap ballad since LL Cool J's "I Need Love.
example sentences with ballad15) She returns with the song "Make My Day", a gentle pop ballad, which she performs alone on stage, in grey and gold, with female backing singers situated off-stage.
16) The music performed encompassed the full range of the rich musical tradition of Wales, from roistering choral numbers to gentle folk ballads, from humorous songs to stirring anthems.
17) With dark, depressive atmosphere, album was not as nearly successful as Riblja Čorba's previous albums, bringing only one hit, Bajagić's gentle ballad "Kad hodaš" ("When You Walk").
18) As Angel performs a gentle love ballad to a mostly empty audience, Mok hears her sing and his special ring goes off, and he realizes that hers is the voice he needs.
19) The track begins as a gentle ballad with light intrumentation but develops into a more thickly arranged piece with guitars, keyboard and percussion supporting Sharon's powerful vocal lead.
20) In the middle of the album, Jody returns with "Tenuous," a gentler ballad, with vastly reaching orchestral-style arrangements.
21) "Beautiful" is a gentle pop ballad.
22) " Elsewhere, the song was considered a " gentle love ballad.
23) a gentle ballad about coming home
24) "Canzone Angelica" is a gentle new age ballad taken from the Mystic Heart (NWCD 183) album.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of gentle ballad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of gentle ballad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with gentle ballad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word gentle ballad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with gentle ballad.
20 examples of simple sentences of gentle ballad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of gentle ballad
Compound Sentences with gentle ballad
Complex Sentences with gentle ballad
Compound-Complex Sentences with gentle ballad