soulful ballad in a sentence
1) This single was particularly new for The Verve as it was a soulful ballad.
2) This included a softer representation, articulated by lush, soulful ballads and up-tempo dance beats.
3) Lake co-wrote many of ELP's songs but was known for his guitar-oriented, soulful ballads.
4) Alizée's three albums include a wide range of songs, from catchy pop tunes to soulful ballads.
soulful ballad example sentences5) The album showed Houston's versatility on a new batch of tough rhythmic grooves, soulful ballads and up-tempo dance tracks.
6) Her groove-laden New Orleans boogie, deeply soulful ballads and rollicking Gulf Coast blues have made her a one-of-a-kind favorite with music fans all over the world.
7) Up next is a soulful ballad, "Conversations with the Blues," and again its Taylor's guitar leading the way.
8) According to Matthew Greenwald of Allmusic, "'Here We Go Again' is a soulful ballad in the Southern blues tradition.
9) The soulful ballad would top the R u0026B chart and surprise the label by crossing over and reaching number three on the pop chart while the singer was playing at nightclubs in the United States.
10) The soulful ballad "One on One" and a cover of Mike Oldfield's "Family Man" reached Number 7 and Number 6 in March and June 1983, respectively.
11) In the US, the soulful ballad "You Give Good Love" was chosen as the lead single from Houston's debut to establish her in the black marketplace first.
12) He struck out on his own in 2001, and has since released seven critically acclaimed studio albums, which marry the vocal style of Jim Reeves's mellow and soulful ballads with a harder modern edge.
13) Today it's the soulful ballads of the fervent fado singers in Lisbon's ancient Alfama and Bairro Alto quarters who continue to entrance visitors from far-away lands.
14) Once again, Lake contributed a soulful ballad - "Still...
example sentences with ballad15) "Amnesia" is a soulful pop ballad about the anguish of coping with a broken relationship.
16) As a musical performer, her facets and assets are many and varied, unnerving, exciting, swampy, sexy, vicious, powerful, direct, rock'n'roll, blues, soulful ballads or ballistic bombardments...
17) "Until It's Gone" is a soulful, anthemic ballad built upon percussion with piano chords that mixes a deft synth with a drum program studio vibe.
18) Wicks sings a soulful ballad at the end of act one, from on top of the Eiffel Tower, that's dazzling...
19) " Today, he lets go an original soulful ballad called "Toast," which according to a handwritten note from Pos is "dedicated to anyone halfway to their dreams.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of soulful ballad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of soulful ballad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with soulful ballad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word soulful ballad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with soulful ballad.
20 examples of simple sentences of soulful ballad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of soulful ballad
Compound Sentences with soulful ballad
Complex Sentences with soulful ballad
Compound-Complex Sentences with soulful ballad