piano ballad in a sentence
1) An unexpected piano ballad softens the album in "That Way.
2) They promised power ballads, piano ballads, string arrangements and a duet.
3) The piano ballad, Missing You, is bittersweet. melancholy and very moving.
4) They even get in a sweet piano ballad ("Kill The Pain").
piano ballad example sentences5) Final track "Fall," another piano ballad, was co-written by label mate Natasha Bedingfield.
6) Even the scattered piano ballads are bearable (the likeably lean "Forty Years Ago").
7) The pop piano ballad finds Mars singing about a pre-fame heartbreak as he regrets letting his woman get away.
8) McCartney had conceived of the song as a simple piano ballad, but Spector dubbed in orchestral and choral accompaniment.
9) Meadows Of Heaven finishes off the album and it's a richly orchestrated piano ballad with very strong vocals by Anette.
10) Written by Iommi with lyrics composed by Butler, it is entirely in the form of a piano ballad with mellotron.
11) He formed and fronted Jets to Brazil from 1997 to 2003, combining Britpop influences, piano ballads, and stark lyrics.
12) There's less country here than on her previous solo albums, and instead there are a lot of slow piano ballads ("I Walk These Rails"; "Deeper Waters" would have fit on an early Mariah Carey album).
13) Even the spare piano ballad "DLM," although reminiscent of "Give Me My Month," has better melodies and more creative harmonies.
14) But the energy level is low; he even delivers a piano ballad with moody strings ("Good Day"), and by the time his dreamy anthem "Time Flies Tomorrow" comes on you're almost half-asleep.
example sentences with ballad15) The next song is R u0026B-pop, and then the next one we did is completely a piano ballad, no harmonies – it's really honest and vulnerable.
16) Sonically, the indie pop, piano ballad is underlined by a piano and string arrangement, which was performed by Los Angeles string players Mark Robertson, Andrew Duckles, and Vanessa Freebairn-Smith.
17) This view was shared by Spencer Kornhaber from "The Atlantic" who added that the song was "a histrionic piano ballad".
18) Jon Pareles from "The New York Times" found "Dope" to be similar to the piano ballads by singer Elton John.
19) In both musical and lyrical aspects, the album represents a departure from her previous production, including a more pop and upbeat sound, but also featuring power and piano ballads.
20) An R u0026B album, "Girl on Fire" has a balance of conventional R u0026B songs and piano ballads.
21) It is an R u0026B album with a mixture of conventional genre songs and piano ballads, some of which touch on Keys' marriage and motherhood.
22) Music, however, said that the song's message "is tougher and more humiliating to the male ego than Beyoncé's 'Irreplaceable'," while describing it as a "fluttering piano ballad.
23) Whereas Rihanna's version is a thumping rave anthem, Chris Martin and company transform it into a lovely piano ballad nearly indistinguishable from many of their own songs.
24) The album closes with the "heartbreak adagio" "Someone Like You", a soft piano ballad that pairs Adele's vocals with a looping piano melody.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of piano ballad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of piano ballad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with piano ballad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word piano ballad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with piano ballad.
20 examples of simple sentences of piano ballad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of piano ballad
Compound Sentences with piano ballad
Complex Sentences with piano ballad
Compound-Complex Sentences with piano ballad