pop ballad in a sentence
1) Her favored genre and personality in her music is pop ballad.
2) Her album genre is pop ballad, and the first single released was "Mírame".
3) The title track, a pop ballad, exhibits Selena's "girlish easy-going delivery".
4) She wanted classic Mýa songs, dance, collaborations, urban, pop, slow jam ballads.
pop ballad example sentences5) It is a pop rock ballad, featuring crashing cymbals, simple synth beats and a reverberating string section.
6) His are piano-driven pop ballads that I would liken to early Elton John with a bit of Bowie.
7) The pop piano ballad finds Mars singing about a pre-fame heartbreak as he regrets letting his woman get away.
8) This record blends the "ranchera" touch with pop ballads that have been very well accepted by the public.
9) He nevertheless added that the drums do not prevent the song from being "a classy, well-constructed pop ballad".
10) In the '90s, the projects I did were mostly pop female ballads; now I'm getting to do a lot more rock and more variety.
11) She then became well known for the success of many Viet classic songs, pre-war music, love songs in 1954–1975, pop ballad, pop in both English and Vietnamese.
12) Written and composed by Michael Busbee and Ben West and produced by Greg Kurstin, it is a pop rock ballad about taking risks with love, no matter what consequences may result.
13) The first half of the album comprises R u0026B and pop ballads, while the rest of the production contains Latin-themed influences that profiles Selena's music career.
14) This lineup achieved further success with pop ballads such as "I Told the Brook", "Twilight Time" and "Love Letters".
example sentences with ballad15) Critically, the song was met with positive reception, with most critics commending its catchiness and loveliness, also calling it the pop ballad of the year.
16) Written as a pop ballad, "Nature Boy" follows an "A,B" format, with the primary three notes descending on a minor triad above the pickup note.
17) For the song, which is a pop ballad, Madonna uses a contrast of timbre, her higher smoother voice with her lower one.
18) After being rejected by the Armed Forces because of flat feet, he secured his first major job in a Shreveport, Louisiana club singing mostly pop ballads such as "Stardust" and "Blue Hawaii".
19) Her visceral singing style, coupled with her strong vocals and the choice of a repertoire that reached for the popular taste made the difference with other interpreters of pop ballads.
20) A contemporary and pop ballad, he felt the song would find "much embrace" from her older fans, while her audience that grew accustomed to her hip-hop flavored music would feel "lost and abandoned".
21) The group's most successful recent CD is the 2008 "Simple Gifts", a selection of 16 pop ballads, spirituals, and folk songs.
22) In addition, they introduced their signature approach to common genres such as the pop ballad by applying harmonic or formal twists not native to rock and roll.
23) In the same week she dropped the new single Pretty Hurts, taking on the beauty pageant industry in three minutes of pop ballad, one imagines not.
24) "Bad Girl" is a pop ballad.
25) "Live to Tell" is a pop ballad by American singer-songwriter Madonna.
26) "Stranger in Moscow" is a pop ballad that is interspersed with sounds of rain.
27) "I Want You" is a pop ballad based on music of the Motown era.
28) "Halo" is a pop power ballad, the lyrics of which describe a sublime love.
29) "Skyscraper" is a pop ballad in which Lovato showcases breathy, quivering and powerful vocals.
30) "This Is It" is a pop ballad with a simple mid-tempo keyboard that lasts three minutes and thirty-six seconds.
31) "DNA" is a mid-tempo electronic and pop ballad, which incorporates influences of R u0026B and techno pop and runs for three minutes and 56 seconds.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of pop ballad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of pop ballad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with pop ballad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word pop ballad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with pop ballad.
20 examples of simple sentences of pop ballad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of pop ballad
Compound Sentences with pop ballad
Complex Sentences with pop ballad
Compound-Complex Sentences with pop ballad