sentimental ballad in a sentence
1) Wills himself largely sang blues and sentimental ballads.
2) Sweet Home!, a sentimental ballad as an energetic rockabilly clip.
3) By the late 1940s, Holiday had begun recording a number of slow, sentimental ballads.
4) Joe usually asked Crazy to sing–almost always a sentimental ballad in his fine, lilting baritone.
sentimental ballad example sentences5) During that period, the band was known for their heavy, melodic rock anthems and sentimental ballads.
6) They listened as from the cellar below came the strains of a deep male voice singing a sentimental ballad.
7) Mercer liked music as a small child and attributed his musical talent to his mother, who would sing sentimental ballads.
8) The last act on stage was three-time participants BWO performing "You're Not Alone", a sentimental electric ballad.
9) Hoagy Carmichael's "Star Dust" is an extraordinarily sentimental ballad, selling millions of copies and being recorded hundreds of times in dozens of arrangements and languages.
10) The type of music played depends on the sales clerk, though sentimental pop ballads, often in English, are a frequent choice.
11) Belafonte had hits with Jamaican calypso material as well as the folk song-like sentimental ballad "Scarlet Ribbons" (composed in 1949).
12) The song was both lyrically and musically a modern paraphrase of Ludwig van Beethoven's "Für Elise" but it was by no means an archetypal sentimental Sanremo ballad.
13) The album's sound is bigger and bolder than her debut album's, consisting of upbeat rhythmic jams and powerful sentimental ballads.
14) Songs were now to be produced from a serviceable matrix, and issued in large quantities: stereotypes for foreign songs, Negro songs, humorous ditties, and, most important of all, sentimental ballads.
example sentences with ballad15) However, Paul Dresser was, in the words of David Ewen, the "richest contributor of sentimental ballads to Union Square".
16) The album also included "Master Blaster (Jammin')", "I Ain't Gonna Stand for It", and the sentimental ballad, "Lately".
17) It is likely that he listened to the sentimental ballads of the time, and married them to the classicism in which he was trained.
18) In Song of Norway, as I said before, the mood of this piece is changed completely from a wedding dance, complete with a repeating cha-cha-cha rhythm, to a sentimental ballad.
19) He was pleased to find that both girls shared his taste in music, although they also liked sentimental ballads and dance music.
20) Loggins does deliver a sentimental acoustic ballad, but this time it's the record's most memorable tune ("Danny's Song").
21) Whisper To The Wild Water includes thirteen tracks that vary between highly sentimental ballads and rhythmically moving upbeat numbers exploring the full depth of the progressive Celtic experience.
22) Stephen Thomas Erlewine from Allmusic deemed it a "sweetly sentimental ballad" along with the other ballads on "Oops!...
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sentimental ballad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sentimental ballad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sentimental ballad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sentimental ballad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sentimental ballad.
20 examples of simple sentences of sentimental ballad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sentimental ballad
Compound Sentences with sentimental ballad
Complex Sentences with sentimental ballad
Compound-Complex Sentences with sentimental ballad