avian virus in a sentence
1) avian influenza viruses can survive indefinitely when frozen.
2) The current avian flu virus, H5N1 fails just the final test.
3) avian flu viruses typically lack the ability to be passed through respiratory droplets .
4) The avian flu virus (bird flu) hit with all its force.
avian virus example sentences5) Surveillance continues to show H5N1 avian influenza virus is not present in Australia.
6) Both the H2N2 and H3N2 pandemic strains contained genes from avian influenza viruses .
7) There is currently no evidence of efficient human-to-human transmission with H5N1 avian influenza viruses .
8) In spite of their pandemic connection, avian influenza viruses are noninfectious for most species.
9) Animal and avian viruses can contaminate vaccines and have all been studied as cancer-causing agents.
10) In related efforts, Raucher et al. used radiation to enhance avian virus's cancer-causing potential.
11) Pigeons are not susceptible to the avian virus, and do not carry or spread it.
12) Some of these human and avian influenza viruses might become adapted to pigs and circulate in that population.
13) Consequently, the H5N1 avian influenza virus can replicate throughout the body which may contribute to its lethality.
14) Thus, while infected with an avian flu virus, the animal does not have a "flu".
example sentences with avian15) But the reality is that H5N1 avian virus is still out there," Kawaoka said.
16) avian influenza viruses that cause HPAI are highly virulent, and mortality rates in infected flocks often approach 100%.
17) The H5N1 strain is a fast-mutating, highly pathogenic avian influenza virus (HPAI) found in multiple bird species.
18) This is the largest cluster of closely related cases of the avian influenza virus that has been reported in any country.
19) It revealed that for several of its eight genomic segments avian influenza virus is not nearly as ancient as often assumed.
20) Among these avian influenza viruses (AIV), only serotypes H5 and H7 are considered highly pathogenic in poultry.
21) One example of reverse genetics in action is in the development of vaccines against the H5N1 avian influenza viruses infecting humans.
22) The new study is important because it shows the potential risk of circulating strains of avian influenza viruses, Kawaoka explains.
23) Critically, the research provides additional insight and evidence for the mechanisms responsible for adaptation of avian influenza viruses to mammals.
24) Influenza A virus subtype H7N9 is a novel avian influenza virus first reported to have infected humans in 2013 in China.
25) The H5N1 virus is a highly pathogenic avian flu virus that spreads widely among birds but rarely infects humans.
26) There are many subtypes of avian influenza viruses, but only some strains of four subtypes have been highly pathogenic in humans.
27) Since March, the H7N9 avian influenza virus has infected at least 132 and killed 37 people in China.
How to use avian in a sentence28) H7N9 is a bird flu strain of the species Influenza virus A (avian influenza virus or bird flu virus).
29) CELL ENTRY: At upper right, a BLUE influenza virus particle (representing an avian flu virus ) is shown landing on the cell surface.
30) BIRD FLU INFECTING A PERSON: graphic artwork (above) showing avian influenza viruses (H5N1 shown in green) infecting a person (with lungs and other organs visible).
31) They then grow the virus at 42°C, a temperature at which the avian virus grows well but the human virus does not flourish.
32) On July 6, 2006 a three year old girl located in the suburbs of Jakarta, Indonesia, died from the H5N1 avian influenza virus .
33) On December 3 of 2007, one day after his death, the 52-year-old father of the young man was hospitalized for also developing symptoms of the H5N1 avian influenza virus .
34) In the following two weeks, six members of her extended family from four separate households were infected with the H5N1 avian influenza virus .
35) On February 10 th 2006, a 4 year old boy from Semerang, Central Java developed symptoms of the H5N1 avian flu virus .
36) If it's not H5N1, it can be any kind of other avian influenza virus ," he added.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avian virus
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avian virus with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avian virus
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avian virus in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avian virus.
20 examples of simple sentences of avian virus. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avian virus
Compound Sentences with avian virus
Complex Sentences with avian virus
Compound-Complex Sentences with avian virus