avian influenza virus in a sentence
1) avian influenza viruses can survive indefinitely when frozen.
2) Surveillance continues to show H5N1 avian influenza virus is not present in Australia.
3) Both the H2N2 and H3N2 pandemic strains contained genes from avian influenza viruses.
4) There is currently no evidence of efficient human-to-human transmission with H5N1 avian influenza viruses.
avian influenza virus example sentences5) In spite of their pandemic connection, avian influenza viruses are noninfectious for most species.
6) The two papers describe two genetically engineered mutant strains of the avian influenza virus H5N1.
7) Some of these human and avian influenza viruses might become adapted to pigs and circulate in that population.
8) Consequently, the H5N1 avian influenza virus can replicate throughout the body which may contribute to its lethality.
9) avian influenza viruses that cause HPAI are highly virulent, and mortality rates in infected flocks often approach 100%.
10) The H5N1 strain is a fast-mutating, highly pathogenic avian influenza virus (HPAI) found in multiple bird species.
11) This is the largest cluster of closely related cases of the avian influenza virus that has been reported in any country.
12) It revealed that for several of its eight genomic segments avian influenza virus is not nearly as ancient as often assumed.
13) Among these avian influenza viruses (AIV), only serotypes H5 and H7 are considered highly pathogenic in poultry.
14) One example of reverse genetics in action is in the development of vaccines against the H5N1 avian influenza viruses infecting humans.
example sentences with avian15) The new study is important because it shows the potential risk of circulating strains of avian influenza viruses, Kawaoka explains.
16) Critically, the research provides additional insight and evidence for the mechanisms responsible for adaptation of avian influenza viruses to mammals.
17) influenza A virus subtype H7N9 is a novel avian influenza virus first reported to have infected humans in 2013 in China.
18) There are many subtypes of avian influenza viruses, but only some strains of four subtypes have been highly pathogenic in humans.
19) Since March, the H7N9 avian influenza virus has infected at least 132 and killed 37 people in China.
20) H7N9 is a bird flu strain of the species influenza virus A (avian influenza virus or bird flu virus).
21) BIRD FLU INFECTING A PERSON: graphic artwork (above) showing avian influenza viruses (H5N1 shown in green) infecting a person (with lungs and other organs visible).
22) On July 6, 2006 a three year old girl located in the suburbs of Jakarta, Indonesia, died from the H5N1 avian influenza virus.
23) The amino acid sequence of this specific avian influenza virus' HA gene had been found to have duplications of adenines an guanines at the cleavage site.
24) On December 3 of 2007, one day after his death, the 52-year-old father of the young man was hospitalized for also developing symptoms of the H5N1 avian influenza virus.
25) In the following two weeks, six members of her extended family from four separate households were infected with the H5N1 avian influenza virus.
26) If it's not H5N1, it can be any kind of other avian influenza virus," he added.
27) In Canada, highly pathogenic avian influenza and low pathogenicity H5 and H7 avian influenza viruses are considered to be notifiable avian influenza which is a "federally reportable disease".
28) The WHO specialists predict that the avian influenza virus would probably lose pathogenicity when it acquires the improved transmissibility needed to ignite a pandemic.
29) Activation was prompted because the novel H7N9 avian influenza virus has never been seen before in animals or humans and because reports from China have linked it to severe human disease.
30) Until H5N1, all known avian influenza viruses had a Glu at position 627, while all human influenza viruses had a lysine.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avian influenza virus
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avian influenza virus with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avian influenza virus
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avian influenza virus in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avian influenza virus.
20 examples of simple sentences of avian influenza virus. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avian influenza virus
Compound Sentences with avian influenza virus
Complex Sentences with avian influenza virus
Compound-Complex Sentences with avian influenza virus