avian flu in a sentence
1) Officials are not sure how the individual contracted avian flu .
2) Poultry business is badly affected due to avian flu in the recent years.
3) avian influenza is sometimes called avian flu, and colloquially, bird flu.
4) Canada geese are susceptible to avian bird flus, such as H5N1.
avian flu example sentences5) Did anyone watch the segment on the avian flu after the ID discussion?
6) The Thailand outbreak of avian flu caused massive economic losses, especially among poultry workers.
7) Thus, disease-control centers around the world are making avian flu a top priority.
8) Among these new man-made biological weapons were germs far deadlier than the avian flu .
9) Thailand is the only other country where avian flu has crossed from birds to humans.
10) avian flu (a mere virus) decimated sectors of economies in the world.
11) I embrace the avian flu .
12) I embrace the avian flu .
13) I embrace the avian flu .
14) He said researchers looking into Hendra virus and avian flu were safe from the restructure.
example sentences with avian15) Wearing a face mask can help reduce your exposure against epidemics such as swine and avian flu .
16) The current avian flu, in humans, is fatal in over 50% of confirmed cases.
17) Recent news reports tell of evidence of avian flu and the potential for the spread of disease.
18) Non-food borne zoonotic diseases, which include avian flu and Q fever, can be transmitte.
19) Mr. Chertoff, similarly confident, flew Tuesday to Atlanta for a briefing on avian flu .
20) So is avian flu .
21) The H1N1 is actually combination virus, mixing the typical swine flu with avian flu and typical human influenza.
22) Kiley said bird species that are less susceptible to the avian flu than are commercial poultry may be exempted.
23) Until H5N1 infected humans in the 1990s, this was the only reason avian flu was considered important.
24) Think SARS (813 dead); avian flu (6,250); anthrax (5).
25) I agree with C. There are matters that we must take seriously and avian flu is one of them.
26) In October 2005, cases of the avian flu (the deadly strain H5N1) were identified in Turkey.
27) avian flu is in the news, but dogs also have a new flu virus and it is spreading.
How to use avian in a sentence28) These findings are particularly relevant as they might apply to the spread of avian flu and other emerging infectious diseases.
29) Research on infections and immunology includes tuberculosis, Mad cow disease, avian flu, and Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
30) If avian flu becomes more than a threatened pandemic, it will have done so by political and economic design.
31) A study on avian flu was conducted at the College of Veterinary Medicine at the South China Agricultural University.
32) In recent years, MassBiologics has been called upon to respond to the threat of SARS, avian flu and rabies.
33) The London Chamber of Commerce reported that only one in five businesses would survive a 12-week outbreak of avian flu .
34) Since avian flu is not going away as was hoped, more data is needed to figure out how best to cope.
35) Most human contractions of the avian flu are a result of either handling dead infected birds or from contact with infected fluids .
36) UMMS scientists are making strides in collaborative efforts to develop vaccines for avian flu, HIV, West Nile virus and rabies.
37) I'm not sure whether the wildlife people are trying to protect humans from avian flu, but really, far more people die from regular influenza every year than ever get infected by avian flu.
38) I'm not sure whether the wildlife people are trying to protect humans from avian flu, but really, far more people die from regular influenza every year than ever get infected by avian flu .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avian flu
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avian flu with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avian flu
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avian flu in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avian flu.
20 examples of simple sentences of avian flu. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avian flu
Compound Sentences with avian flu
Complex Sentences with avian flu
Compound-Complex Sentences with avian flu