specially appoint in a sentence
1) For special occasions Friends can hold specially appointed meetings.
2) Your hospital has a specially appointed officer who deals with all complaints.
3) A specially appointed English school inspector reported negatively on certain aspects of Irish schools.
specially appoint example sentences4) A specially appointed committee will solicit and review proposals for Empire Series keynotes.
5) Ordination was conferred by the congregation and not by any specially appointed minister.
6) The decor changes to romance with specially appointed linens for that anticipated get away!
7) In 2000 he became a specially appointed professor at the University of Luebeck.
8) This shall normally be done through a specially appointed committee accountable to the Credentialing Committee.
9) Pentecost is also one of the occasions specially appointed for the Lutheran Litany to be sung.
10) In some schools, the club may be large enough to share the responsibility for the activity through specially appointed committees.
11) There may be a willing volunteer or a professional person specially appointed , but this may not be easy to find.
12) However, the decision of the certification commissioner and the British Direct Ruler could be challenged through specially appointed appeals commissioners.
13) Children with considerable learning problems were removed from mainstream classes for a few months and taught by a specially appointed additional teacher.
14) High Priest In the OT he was the priest specially appointed for certain duties connected with the sacrifices, especially those on the Day of Atonement.
15) It has also emerged that at least two of specially appointed nutrition advisers working on behalf of WHO had direct financial ties to the food industry.
example sentences with specially appoint
example sentences with specially appoint16) All the 91 centres have specially appointed and trained doctors, counsellors and laboratory technicians to help initiate patients on ART and follow them up regularly.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of specially appoint
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of specially appoint with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with specially appoint
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word specially appoint in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with specially appoint.
20 examples of simple sentences of specially appoint. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of specially appoint
Compound Sentences with specially appoint
Complex Sentences with specially appoint
Compound-Complex Sentences with specially appoint