commission appoint in a sentence
1) A judicial commission was subsequently appointed to investigate the matter.
2) A commission was appointed to regulate the streets.
3) This commission was appointed in November 1984.
commission appoint example sentences4) The President appoints a finance commission every five years.
5) The commission was appointed on August 2 .
6) Why did I appoint the expenditure commission ?
7) A commission was appointed to direct the process against him.
8) In April, mayors appointed commissions to expedite reconstruction.
9) A commission was appointed , to which the subject was referred.
10) A commission was quickly appointed to inquire into Heller's guilt.
11) People's Assembly appoints commission to draft new constitution.
12) Misra commission was appointed in May 1985.
13) The parliament may appoint investigative commissions for any matter of public interest.
14) By October, Marcos appointed a second commission to investigate.
15) The government responded to the growing clamour by appointing a commission .
example sentences with commission appoint16) President Jacob Zuma appointed the commission in August last year.
17) A medical commission appointed by D.V. Golitsyn declared the count insane.
18) The chairman and members of the commission are appointed by the CE.
19) It was on the eleventh of May that the commission was appointed .
20) The commission appointed Hawksmoor and William Dickinson as its surveyors.
21) It replaced an investigative commission appointed by Olszewski immediately after the incident.
22) Maryland, for example, appointed a bipartisan commission to examine education funding.
23) The government appointed a commission to study the feasibility of the suggested merger.
24) The initial members of the commission were appointed by warrant dated 31 October 1958.
25) Harold Wilson appointed so many commissions that he brought the system into discredit.
26) A parliamentary commission was appointed on April 18 to investigate the Shkodër killings.
27) He appoints a pontifical commission to conduct the administrative affairs of the state.
28) A six-member commission was appointed by the JCS to study the operation.
How to use commission appoint in a sentence29) Lusk requested another commission be appointed by Presbytery and his request was granted.
30) The National Assembly met in special session and appointed a commission to gather evidence.
31) In 1840 an Indian commission was appointed whose responsibilities included overseeing further conveyances of land.
32) President Jacob Zuma appointed the commission to probe circumstances around the August 16 shooting .
33) In 1886 a commission was appointed to report on a better system of state taxation.
34) In 1835, the Government appointed a salt commission to review the existing salt tax.
35) In response, Clement appointed a commission of twelve cardinals to further investigate the matter.
36) A commission was appointed to investigate, and report the steps which should be taken.
37) Russia is said to have appointed an emergency commission to investigate the animals' deaths.
38) Governor McDaniel appointed a commission in January 1886 to organize and run the school.
39) Various committees and commissions appointed to study the issue failed to agree on a plan.
40) Royal commissions are appointed by the Crown to enquire into selected matters of concern.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of commission appoint
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of commission appoint with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with commission appoint
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word commission appoint in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with commission appoint.
20 examples of simple sentences of commission appoint. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of commission appoint
Compound Sentences with commission appoint
Complex Sentences with commission appoint
Compound-Complex Sentences with commission appoint