committee appoint in a sentence
1) A committee appointed to study such matters made those choices.
2) It appoints committees to examine specific academic matters.
3) On these petitions a special committee was appointed .
committee appoint example sentences4) The speaker appoints committee and subcommittee chairs and vice chairs.
5) Visiting committees were appointed to determine needs in each ward.
6) As a result, several committees were appointed .
7) A 5-member committee was also appointed .
8) The committee is appointed by the Pastor.
9) A committee was appointed to raise the $5,000 guarantee fund.
10) The select committee appointed recommended that the bill be passed.
11) In that meeting a review committee was appointed to recommend reforms.
12) An appointed committee would choose the winner among the submitted plans.
13) In 1910, a committee was appointed to conduct preliminary planning.
14) Committees are appointed by ministers for the same purpose.
15) Members of boards and committees are appointed by city council members.
example sentences with committee appoint16) The British committee was finally appointed in February 1918.
17) The National Conference government had earlier appointed a state autonomy committee .
18) A committee was appointed to obtain prices on various fire fighting equipment.
19) The GA appointed a committee to examine the matter.
20) A committee was appointed , but the matter proceeded no further.
21) Let them appoint a committee to judge the results.
22) This meeting appoints a committee to meet with the applicant.
23) The latter body then formally appoints the new politburo standing committee .
24) A committee appointed by the provost selects the winner.
25) Members of the Council and the committees are appointed through elections.
26) Only the court can appoint a committee of the person.
27) A project management committee was appointed .
28) appointing a committee to study the horse.
How to use committee appoint in a sentence29) Robeson appointed another committee to report on the boat's merit.
30) Speaker Boehner should appoint a special committee to investigate the entire scandal.
31) appoint committees for publicity, decorations, invitations, refreshments.
32) The Emperor appointed a special committee to look into this matter.
33) Mayor Boutwell appointed a biracial committee to discuss further changes.
34) The Government appointed a committee to review the possibilities of aerial applications.
35) Instead of a commission of inquiry, a select committee was appointed .
36) In 1876 the Masons appointed a building committee to enlarge their building.
37) Then a committee was appointed to watch the movement in the city.
38) Whites appointed a committee to remove Mayor Sturgis from office.
39) A municipal committee was appointed in 1922 to look into the matter.
40) The following document was prepared by a committee appointed on 1 June 1604.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of committee appoint
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of committee appoint with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with committee appoint
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word committee appoint in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with committee appoint.
20 examples of simple sentences of committee appoint. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of committee appoint
Compound Sentences with committee appoint
Complex Sentences with committee appoint
Compound-Complex Sentences with committee appoint