appoint governor in a sentence
1) The governor was appointed by the king.
2) governors were appointed directly by the caliph.
3) Civilian government was dissolved and a military governor was appointed .
appoint governor example sentences4) The rulers established a national administration and appointed royal governors .
5) In 1756, Clive was appointed governor .
6) He was also appointed governor of Aberdeen.
7) In March 1926 a new civil governor was appointed .
8) The governor may appoint the lieutenant governor to her cabinet.
9) He appointed governors and asserted his authority by force.
10) The president appoints the governors of the 31 provinces.
11) The colonial assembly shared power with a royally appointed governor .
12) Each region is headed by a presidentially appointed governor .
13) Siena was ruled by a governor appointed by the grand duke.
14) Each member typically appoints one governor and also one alternate.
15) He replaced many of the governors appointed by his predecessors.
example sentences with appoint governor16) But they appoint a governor to manage their bank.
17) Two years later he was appointed governor of Vancouver Island.
18) Each governorate has an appointed governor and an elected municipal council.
19) He was later appointed governor of Liaoning province in 2001 .
20) Each province had a governor appointed by the khalifah.
21) In 1765 he was appointed governor of Berwick-upon-Tweed.
22) The Ottoman Empire created a constitution and appointed a governor .
23) First Muslim governors appointed east of the Indus River.
24) He later was appointed governor of the Panama Canal Zone.
25) The governor appointed Solomon Sibley as mayor.
26) In that period, 18 governors were appointed to rule the islands.
27) Muhammad-bin-Tughluq divided South India into five provinces and appointed governors .
28) Corbulo was appointed governor of Syria as a reward.
How to use appoint governor in a sentence29) That year he was appointed governor of Berwick-on-Tweed.
30) The Ministry of the Interior appoints governors for all provinces.
31) He also could appoint Lt. governors for the same.
32) He was appointed governor and commander-in-chief of Labuan.
33) James Grant was appointed the first governor of East Florida.
34) There you are again, you see, politically appointed governors .
35) Manuel Dorrego was appointed governor of Buenos Aires.
36) In January 1643 Ottley renewed his campaign to be appointed governor .
37) Colonel Wyndham was appointed the Royalist governor of the castle.
38) In 1807, Lewis was appointed governor of Upper Louisiana Territory.
39) Marshal Trivulzio was appointed the temporary French governor of Milan.
40) Following the impeachment , the state governor appointed Chris Madumere.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint governor
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint governor with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint governor
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint governor in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint governor.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint governor. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint governor
Compound Sentences with appoint governor
Complex Sentences with appoint governor
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint governor