member appoint in a sentence
1) The city council appointed school board members until 1969.
2) The appointed members serve terms of 2 years.
3) Five members were newly appointed including two women.
member appoint example sentences4) There are six official members and four appointed members .
5) Consultation team presidents, appoint consultation team members .
6) However, members appointed through 1981 were still granted life tenure.
7) The appointed member serves a term of 2 years.
8) The fifth member is appointed by the previous four members.
9) It may appoint additional members at its discretion.
10) Districts may choose to elect or appoint board members .
11) Shaikh Isa appointed members of both courts.
12) Council members are appointed to 3-year terms.
13) Members were appointed , often for life.
14) Currently all members are appointed by the mayor.
15) The company appoints members to serve on these boards.
example sentences with member appoint16) It also appoints honorary members and an external auditor.
17) Board members are generally appointed for one year.
18) The members are appointed by parliament for six-year terms.
19) The local government appoints the board members of the water districts.
20) Elected committee members are appointed for a three-year term.
21) The court also prevented the government appointing Volkswagen board members .
22) He or she also appoints city board members .
23) The members are appointed by the president .
24) Both elected and appointed members have the same responsibilities.
25) OFNAC is composed of twelve members appointed by decree.
26) The UFC members appointed to the government were also temporarily expelled.
27) A total of six members were appointed to the Council.
28) Its members are appointed by the Town Council.
How to use member appoint in a sentence29) Its members are appointed by the National Assembly.
30) Council members are appointed by the General Synod.
31) All board members are appointed by Order-in-Council.
32) All FLB members are appointed on orders.
33) The procurement organization shall appoint the procurement member of the buying team.
34) Parliament will appoint three members while the president will appoint 14 members.
35) Parliament will appoint three members while the president will appoint 14 members .
36) The speaker determines which committees consider bills and appoints members of committees.
37) Each board consists of fifty unpaid members appointed by the borough president.
38) On cessation of activity they may be appointed Honorary members .
39) It is composed of 5 members appointed by the Uruguayan Parliament.
40) These jury members were appointed and presided over by the BBC.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of member appoint
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of member appoint with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with member appoint
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word member appoint in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with member appoint.
20 examples of simple sentences of member appoint. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of member appoint
Compound Sentences with member appoint
Complex Sentences with member appoint
Compound-Complex Sentences with member appoint