appoint manager in a sentence
1) A new manager was appointed within five days.
2) Clare Miller is appointed assistant contracts manager .
3) The commission sets policy and appoints the city manager .
appoint manager example sentences4) A city manager is appointed by the city council.
5) He was appointed manager on 28 January 1994.
6) In 1955 Alf Ramsey was appointed manager .
7) Assistant manager Joe Dunne was appointed caretaker manager .
8) Alan Shearer was appointed interim manager in his absence.
9) The mayor is elected at large and appoints a city manager .
10) A manager is appointed to a position of authority organisation.
11) John Connolly was appointed manager in July 2000.
12) Mackay was appointed permanent Watford manager on 15 June 2009.
13) Bobby Brown was appointed Scotland manager in 1967.
14) Phil Sharpe was appointed manager in June 2010.
15) Former Spurs player Tim Sherwood was appointed manager .
example sentences with appoint manager16) On 6 November 2013 Shaun Derry was appointed manager .
17) In 1974, Ron Saunders was appointed manager .
18) He was appointed passenger manager of the Sydney office in 1926.
19) Norman then appointed managers for the three newly created regional offices.
20) The company appoints managers by promoting from within whenever it can.
21) Bill Murray was appointed Sunderland's manager in 1939.
22) Chris Coleman was appointed Wales team manager on 19 January 2012.
23) Brian McIver was appointed manager in 2006.
24) Coach Tony Parkes is appointed caretaker manager .
25) On 13 June 2006, Danny Wilson was appointed manager .
26) On 22 November, Ian Holloway was appointed manager .
27) The council appoints a city manager to serve as chief administrative officer.
28) Venkys will never learn and keep appointing inexperienced , average managers .
How to use appoint manager in a sentence29) East Stirlingshire did not officially appoint a manager until 1966.
30) Garreth Dalton was appointed manager for the 2012 season.
31) Garreth Dalton was appointed manager of the hurling team.
32) Appoint an experienced manager and build for next season .
33) On 3 February 2013 Chris Kiwomya was appointed caretaker manager .
34) At that point, Siemens appointed a new project manager .
35) Sugar appointed seven managers in his time at Spurs.
36) The recent custom of appointing election campaign managers as attorneys general must cease.
37) In Benin and Tanzania, the government appoints senior university managers .
38) George Burley was appointed manager in January 2008.
39) Willie Ormond was appointed Scotland manager in 1973.
40) Ferguson was appointed manager at Old Trafford on 6 November 1986.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint manager
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint manager with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint manager
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint manager in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint manager.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint manager. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint manager
Compound Sentences with appoint manager
Complex Sentences with appoint manager
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint manager