subsequently appoint in a sentence
1) Watkins was subsequently appointed national indoor coach in 1985.
2) Weinberg was subsequently appointed director in 1955.
3) A judicial commission was subsequently appointed to investigate the matter.
subsequently appoint example sentences4) Other nine persons were subsequently appointed to the same office.
5) The court subsequently appointed Anthony Chambers to act as standby counsel.
6) He was subsequently appointed Dean of St Albans.
7) Willibrord van Beek was subsequently appointed parliamentary leader ad interim.
8) Theobald was subsequently appointed Chief Butler of Ireland.
9) Penn subsequently appointed five commissioners to replace the council as his deputy executive.
10) Shukri Pasha was subsequently appointed Military Governor of Damascus.
11) Disero was subsequently appointed to the Toronto Harbour Commission in 1987.
12) Sebree was subsequently appointed as the second acting governor of American Samoa.
13) Hoggard was subsequently appointed to fill Marks' former position at Chesterfield.
14) He was subsequently appointed president of Polygram subsidiary Mercury Records in October.
15) He was subsequently appointed as second in command of the Central Flying School.
example sentences with subsequently appoint16) President Obama subsequently appointed Richard Holbrooke as special envoy to Pakistan and Afghanistan.
17) He was subsequently appointed governor of Ely and a colonel in the Eastern Association.
18) The legislature took over the job of appointing the mayor and subsequently appointed John Barclay.
19) He was subsequently appointed as the 11th governor of India from 1540 to 1542.
20) Lieutenant-Governor David Collins subsequently appointed Lightfoot supervisor of the hospital in Hobart Town.
21) Parker subsequently appointed him as Master and Commander of the brig on 8 December.
22) Treloar was subsequently appointed the first director of the Australian War Memorial in 1920.
23) He was subsequently appointed the first Executive Director of the Ohio School Facilities Commission.
24) New Forces leader Guillaume Soro was subsequently appointed prime minister and took office in early April.
25) In the coalition Cabinet that was subsequently appointed , Adi Koila became Minister of Tourism.
26) President Kibaki subsequently appointed him Minister of Transport and Communications in the NARC government.
27) He was subsequently appointed the head of special projects, reporting to the ANC's military headquarters.
28) She was subsequently appointed to the University of Texas Regents by Governor George W. Bush.
How to use subsequently appoint in a sentence29) He was subsequently appointed leader of a search expedition, but found no further trace of Leichhardt.
30) He joined LASMO in August 1991 and was subsequently appointed production and operations director in February 1992.
31) August, son of the Saxon Prince-elector John George as subsequently appointed the new Administrator.
32) He was subsequently appointed deputy director of Directorate S, the most sinister division within the KGB.
33) In recognition of this increased role, Murray was subsequently appointed Rear Admiral on 2 December 1941.
34) This ploy increased Alcibiades' standing while embarrassing Nicias, and Alcibiades was subsequently appointed General.
35) He was subsequently appointed by the West German government to establish and lead an elite anti-terrorist squad.
36) No offer was made to Rhodes, and the county subsequently appointed amateur William Worsley as captain.
37) Joe Kinnear was subsequently appointed and led the club to 14th place in the final league table.
38) Corbould was subsequently appointed the Senior Air Force Officer in Tasmania, a position she had requested.
39) He was subsequently appointed one of the commissioners for distributing the escheated lands in Ulster among British undertakers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of subsequently appoint
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of subsequently appoint with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with subsequently appoint
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word subsequently appoint in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with subsequently appoint.
20 examples of simple sentences of subsequently appoint. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of subsequently appoint
Compound Sentences with subsequently appoint
Complex Sentences with subsequently appoint
Compound-Complex Sentences with subsequently appoint