appoint officer in a sentence
1) Some governing bodies appoint a press officer .
2) No particular officer is appointed the energy agenda.
3) The appointed professional officers were not always respected.
appoint officer example sentences4) This is usually done by an appointed court welfare officer .
5) He appointed the chief officers and admitted novices.
6) Failure to appoint an appropriate family liaison officer .
7) They appointed a revenue officer but neglected defence.
8) Two former Army officers were appointed as platoon leaders.
9) Michael Garvey was appointed chief probation officer in 1977.
10) Charles Rogers was appointed chief probation officer in 1948.
11) The council appoints an independent hearing officer to conduct the proceeding.
12) The Government appointed officer controls the planning and building approval processes.
13) He appointed officers on merit and not political affiliation.
14) In 1915, the first female police officers were appointed .
15) Control over the officer appointed to investigate.
example sentences with appoint officer16) We ask the academies to appoint a responsible officer .
17) An officer appointed under the Water Act 1989 .
18) W. E. Blair was appointed chief probation officer in 1912.
19) C. Steven Hartman was appointed chief executive officer in 2013.
20) This has somewhat convoluted the process of legally appointing bylaw officers .
21) Alan Crogan was appointed chief probation officer in 1993.
22) Cecil Steppe was appointed chief probation officer in 1980.
23) Pete Geiser was appointed chief probation officer in 1941.
24) Herbert Sallee was appointed chief probation officer in 1920.
25) In 1884 he was appointed medical officer of health for Nottingham.
26) There are now no appointed military officers in the legislature.
27) Great Britain had a difficult time appointing general officers , however.
28) Commissioned officers are normally appointed to FLBs.
How to use appoint officer in a sentence29) The president also selects and appoints administrative officers and general counsels.
30) It required every LEA to appoint a chief education officer .
31) New officers were appointed replacing the ones appointed by Debera.
32) Kenneth Fare was appointed chief probation officer in November 1967.
33) W. F. Worchester was appointed chief probation officer in 1926.
34) W. J. Mosher was appointed chief probation officer in 1917.
35) These are headed by presidentially appointed divisional officers ().
36) In 2007 Reneau was appointed education officer in Sudan.
37) The DL also appoints any necessary Detachment officers and staff.
38) They've appointed a full-time officer for the job.
39) To appoint the officers of the Association.
40) Lower administrative, judicial and military officers were appointed by the governor.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint officer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint officer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint officer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint officer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint officer.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint officer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint officer
Compound Sentences with appoint officer
Complex Sentences with appoint officer
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint officer