commissioner appoint in a sentence
1) The commissioner in turn appoints numerous deputy commissioners .
2) How often does the governor appoint county commissioners ?
3) Both countries appointed 31 commissioners to conduct the negotiations.
commissioner appoint example sentences4) Adult commissioners are appointed for three year terms.
5) There are total seven commissioners appointed by the President.
6) A trade commissioner was also appointed in London.
7) In 1850 he was appointed chief commissioner of Sindh.
8) A trade commissioner was appointed to Australia in 1894.
9) A new chief election commissioner was appointed in November.
10) A Planning Commission was established and commissioners appointed .
11) In 1778, Daniel Smith was appointed commissioner to locate roads.
12) One commissioner is appointed per district.
13) The county commissioners appointed Willard F. Day to the position.
14) Likewise the viceroy assumed authority to appoint high commissioners to Commonwealth countries.
15) Commissioners were appointed to settle claims and apportion Gateshead Fell accordingly.
example sentences with commissioner appoint16) The mayor appoints commissioners and other officials who oversee the various departments.
17) Upon her departure, Albert Goslin was appointed acting commissioner .
18) In 1833 commissioners were appointed to rationalise the criminal law and procedure.
19) The mayor should appoint a cycling commissioner to champion the mode of transport.
20) Penn subsequently appointed five commissioners to replace the council as his deputy executive.
21) Cox defended the integrity of the commissioners appointed by President Grant.
22) Lincoln was assassinated before he could appoint a commissioner of the Bureau.
23) Instead on 8 January 1693 he was appointed a commissioner of prizes.
24) He was a selectman of Reading and was appointed a judicial commissioner .
25) Obama could move to appoint a fifth commissioner before naming a new chairman.
26) A commissioner appointed by the Fish and Wildlife Commission heads the department.
27) Judicial commissioners are often appointed to assist with the Court's caseload.
28) Five commissioners were appointed to the board, which was headquartered in Boston.
How to use commissioner appoint in a sentence29) Historically, the U.S. government appointed special commissioners for a variety of tasks.
30) At present, there are two Election commissioners appointed by the President.
31) Twelve school commissioners were appointed to administer the 350-student system of five grades.
32) Rees also appointed an independent commissioner to oversight the operation of this Act.
33) Lesser offenses were heard in county courts or by commissioners appointed for hearing minor disputes.
34) Commissioners appointed to design the town began to accept "subscriptions" for numbered lots.
35) appointed commissioner , receiver and registrar of Excise of Worcester, 1645.
36) In 1809 the rival Grand Lodges appointed commissioners to negotiate an equable Union.
37) Commissioners were appointed to examine, and synods held to condemn, his doctrines.
38) Commissioners were appointed to settle claims in land and to apportion Gateshead Fell accordingly.
39) He was appointed COA commissioner in 2004 for a seven-year term ending in 2011.
40) In 1928, he was appointed master commissioner of the Woodford County circuit court.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of commissioner appoint
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of commissioner appoint with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with commissioner appoint
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word commissioner appoint in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with commissioner appoint.
20 examples of simple sentences of commissioner appoint. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of commissioner appoint
Compound Sentences with commissioner appoint
Complex Sentences with commissioner appoint
Compound-Complex Sentences with commissioner appoint