appoint Secretary in a sentence
1) Salman was appointed Secretary in August 2006.
2) Jamal was appointed Secretary to the Executive.
3) Rob was appointed Company Secretary in May 2014.
appoint Secretary example sentences4) Mr Philip Field was appointed Membership Secretary .
5) She was the first woman appointed Secretary of Transportation.
6) Bernard Shaw was appointed the Secretary for Mines.
7) Mr Gordon-Orr was appointed the first hospital Secretary .
8) He was appointed Confederate Secretary of War late in the war.
9) Bush eventually won, and Powell was appointed Secretary of State.
10) This NEC was to directly appoint the Secretary of the Federation.
11) In 1949, Acheson was appointed Secretary of State.
12) He was immediately appointed Colonial Secretary with a seat in the council.
13) He was instead appointed Foreign Secretary in 2001 to succeed Robin Cook.
14) Grey appointed a Native Secretary instead.
15) Later that year he was appointed Party First Secretary in Moldavia.
example sentences with appoint Secretary16) George Saward was appointed Secretary to the company on that day.
17) Samper was appointed Acting Secretary of the Smithsonian on March 27.
18) In 1992 he was appointed Secretary of Education by president Carlos Salinas.
19) In 1963 Kibaki was appointed the Permanent Secretary for the Treasury.
20) In 1897, President William McKinley appointed Sherman Secretary of State.
21) Tryon had four months leave before being appointed Permanent Secretary to the Admiralty.
22) In 1869, President Grant appointed Belknap Secretary of War.
23) In 1885, President Cleveland appointed Bayard Secretary of State.
24) Sharon Oiga has been appointed Secretary .
25) In these cases the Subbranch Secretary is appointed by the superior Branch.
26) Kufuor was appointed the Secretary for Local Government in this new government.
27) Norberto Fernandes dos Santos was appointed State Secretary for Social Affairs.
28) Bentsen was appointed Treasury Secretary in the new administration of Bill Clinton.
How to use appoint Secretary in a sentence29) Rifkind was appointed Secretary of State for Defence after the 1992 general election.
30) She was appointed Secretary of State for Health following the 2005 General Election.
31) Ratu Josefa Dimuri was appointed General Secretary of the party.
32) He was appointed Associate Executive Secretary , and served in that role until 1968.
33) However, that speculation ended when Johanns was appointed U.S. Secretary of Agriculture.
34) He was appointed Shadow Defence Secretary after the creation of the position in 1964.
35) In 1911, President William Howard Taft appointed Stimson Secretary of War.
36) Bodnăraş was appointed General Secretary and initiated reorganization of the general police and secret police.
37) In December 1986, Hamilton was appointed Parliamentary Private Secretary to David Mitchell.
38) Grey was appointed Foreign Secretary - the first MP to hold the office since 1868.
39) He was shortly after appointed Secretary of lodge Star of Burmah by W. Bro.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint Secretary
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint Secretary with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint Secretary
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint Secretary in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint Secretary.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint Secretary. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint Secretary
Compound Sentences with appoint Secretary
Complex Sentences with appoint Secretary
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint Secretary