jointly appoint in a sentence
1) The Pou will be jointly appointed by iwi and by the Crown.
2) Recently, they have been jointly appointed to the national faculty for the NHS Leadership Academy.
3) The resulting commission was jointly appointed by the League, the United States, and Liberia.
jointly appoint example sentences4) The Executive Vice-President and President jointly appoint a Director to manage the day-to-day operations of the agency.
5) Its chairman and twelve other directors were jointly appointed by the Mayor of Houston and Harris County Judge.
6) Thus, at one point, Chiles had appointed five of the seven Justices and had jointly appointed the sixth.
7) McNaughton was recently jointly appointed at UC Irvine School of Biological Sciences as a distinguished professor of neurobiology & behavior.
8) Jointly appointed to assistant professorships in English and Afro-American Studies in 1979, Gates was promoted to Associate Professor in 1984.
9) The Speaker of the House and the Senate's President pro tempore jointly appoint the CBO Director for a four-year term.
10) In April 1920 Squadron Leader Harris was jointly appointed station commander of RAF Digby and commander of No. 3 Flying Training School.
11) Chiles and incoming Gov. Jeb Bush jointly appointed Justice Peggy A. Quince in 1998 just a few days before Chiles' death.
12) Biomedical Engineering jointly appointed professor, James R. Baker Jr. M.D. has been named the University of Michigan Distinguished University Innovator for 2008.
13) However, it is possible for a foreign insolvency practitioner to be appointed jointly with the British Virgin Islands resident licensed insolvency practitioner.
14) Ukraine was the first country to install a child as children's ombudsman when Ivan Cherevko and Julia Kruk were jointly appointed as the first ombudsmen in late 2005.
15) In 2013, Brixey joined the Faculty of Fine Arts at York University as Dean, and is jointly appointed as Professor of Visual Art, Film and Digital Media.
example sentences with jointly appoint16) Colby came to UCLA as a professor of psychiatry in 1974, and was jointly appointed professor in the Department of Computer Science a few years later.
17) With the passage of law 2547, the rectors of all the public universities are appointed jointly by the faculty, Higher Education Council and the President of Turkey.
18) The two men were jointly appointed Surveyors of the Works, acting as engineers for the scheme, while John Chapman and Richard Strattard were assistants.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of jointly appoint
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of jointly appoint with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with jointly appoint
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word jointly appoint in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with jointly appoint.
20 examples of simple sentences of jointly appoint. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of jointly appoint
Compound Sentences with jointly appoint
Complex Sentences with jointly appoint
Compound-Complex Sentences with jointly appoint