appoint director in a sentence
1) Weinberg was subsequently appointed director in 1955.
2) Both appoint four directors plus one independent director .
3) The university appointed a resident director in 1940.
appoint director example sentences4) A year later he was appointed director .
5) In 2009 Mario Rodriguez was appointed director .
6) Following 's retirement has been appointed director of buying for .
7) The directors may appoint a director to chair their meetings.
8) He was appointed a director in July 2003.
9) In June 1930 four fresh directors were appointed filling four new vacancies.
10) Sports directors Directors were appointed for each of the ten sports.
11) Philippe Picard has been appointed director of the new division.
12) In March 2014, the company appointed a female independent director .
13) In the same year, Choi was appointed school director .
14) John William Ashton was appointed director and secretary in 1937.
15) James Stuart MacDonald was appointed director and secretary in 1929.
example sentences with appoint director16) The four other directors were appointed to represent the other shareholders.
17) These directors are appointed by the Queen.
18) The non-executive directors appoint the executive directors .
19) In 2009 Charles Dutoit was appointed artistic director and principal conductor.
20) Hal Missingham was appointed director and secretary in 1945.
21) Maga was appointed director of the school in 1945.
22) How do you feel about Dad appointing Guy managing director ?
23) In 1851 was appointed director of the Academy of Sci.
24) Executive directors are appointed by their respective governments or the constituencies.
25) A director was appointed to the Pacific Northwest region in 1932.
26) Its director is appointed by the Council of Ministers.
27) On the one hand its director is appointed by the president.
28) He has the right to appoint the directors of his cabinet.
How to use appoint director in a sentence29) He was also appointed director of the college's international exchange program.
30) Each district is managed by a district director appointed by the governor.
31) The first full-time IML-UQ director was appointed in 1965.
32) Dr. Perry Ong was appointed director on June 2006.
33) Professor Lüst was appointed director of the Institute.
34) Gloucester have appointed a new director of Rugby.
35) The President may appoint directors for the duration of his term.
36) Yard believed he would be appointed interim director at the NPS.
37) In 1978 Brown was appointed director of the Tasmanian Wilderness Society.
38) Dr. Julius Schmidt is appointed director of the Museum.
39) He was appointed creative director of Givenchy menswear in 2003.
40) Brennan never should have been appointed CIA director in the first place.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint director
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint director with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint director
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint director in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint director.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint director. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint director
Compound Sentences with appoint director
Complex Sentences with appoint director
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint director