royally appoint in a sentence
1) The colonial assembly shared power with a royally appointed governor.
2) The governor of New York was royally appointed .
3) The Senate was abolished because of its royally appointed nature.
royally appoint example sentences4) Mr. Somchai was royally appointed as Thailand's 26th prime minister on Thursday.
5) A bicameral Parliament was established, with an elected 219-member House and a royally appointed 164-member Senate.
6) However, instead of having a royally appointed governor, it elected its own, and it appointed its own judges.
7) In 1969 under Thanom Kittikachorn the National Assembly returned; this time with a 219 member House and again a royally appointed Senate.
8) The king suggested a royally appointed 2,347-person group, who would appoint a 299-person committee, who would nominate a 100-person convention to scrutinize the draft.
9) The King rejected the idea in a speech on April 26, saying: "Asking for a royally appointed prime minister is undemocratic.
10) Citing the claimed failure of popular democracy in Thailand, the PAD has suggested constitutional amendments that would make Parliament a largely royally appointed body.
11) Royally appointed officials governed at the provincial and village level, they collected taxes and carried out judicial tasks in the king's name.
12) Chamlong Srimuang declared that the PAD would ignore the elections and "go on rallying until Thaksin resigns and Thailand gets a royally appointed prime minister".
13) A private suite of two rooms royally appointed it was reserved for presidents, governors, mayors, and a child of the King.
14) "Asking for a royally appointed prime minister is undemocratic.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of royally appoint
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of royally appoint with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with royally appoint
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word royally appoint in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with royally appoint.
20 examples of simple sentences of royally appoint. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of royally appoint
Compound Sentences with royally appoint
Complex Sentences with royally appoint
Compound-Complex Sentences with royally appoint