appoint annually in a sentence
1) The mayor pro tem is appointed annually by council members.
2) The officers of the lodge are elected or appointed annually .
3) Candidates for MBID Training Grant positions will be reviewed and appointed annually .
appoint annually example sentences4) A Treasurer shall be appointed annually , by joint Ballot of both Houses.
5) A thanksgiving day was annually appointed by the governor of New York from 1817.
6) Clerks for the Yearly Meeting are appointed annually by the Quarterly Meeting representatives.
7) Three Justices of the Peace (JPs) were appointed annually as visitors to the Asylum.
8) The selection committees are made up of top collegiate coaches and are appointed annually by the Tewaaraton Foundation.
9) The district superintendents are also appointed annually from the ordained elders of the Annual Conference by the bishop.
10) Prior to seven members it was a five-member board, including a chairman appointed annually and four district commissioners.
11) Alternate judges in sufficient numbers may, upon ratification by the city council, be appointed annually by the mayor.
12) The European Baccalaureate is administered and directly supervised by an external examining board appointed annually by the Board of Governors.
13) The five-member City Council is elected for four-year overlapping terms, with the Mayor appointed annually from among the Council.
14) Eight juries, representing a broad cross-section of excellence in the various disciplines are appointed annually to judge the candidate pool.
15) The Registrar, who shall be annually appointed by and responsible to the Council, shall keep a record of addresses.
example sentences with appoint annually16) An independent director is annually appointed to be the presiding director each year and more than 90 percent of directors are not executives, the board said.
17) In 1854 Justices of the Interior Courts were to annually appoint three "patrol commissioners" for each militia district (Rutherford, 1854: 101).
18) The only officer of the borough was a praetor, appointed annually at the Feast of Pentecost by the Lord of the Borough.
19) Anciently, law and order was upheld in the locality by two constables, chosen by the community and appointed annually by Vestry meetings.
20) Senior Counsel are appointed annually in the Call to the Inner Bar, a short ceremony in the Supreme Court towards the end of Michaelmas term.
21) The Pekin Area Chamber of Commerce annually appoints a festival committee, yet most of the work is done by more than 1,000 volunteers.
22) A committee should be appointed annually in each Quarterly, Monthly, and Preparative Meeting, to nominate a clerk or clerks to serve for the following year.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint annually
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint annually with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint annually
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint annually in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint annually.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint annually. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint annually
Compound Sentences with appoint annually
Complex Sentences with appoint annually
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint annually