appoint minister in a sentence
1) His new cabinet included three newly appointed ministers .
2) The king also appointed three female ministers .
3) This allowed landowners to appoint the parish minister .
appoint minister example sentences4) A number of deputy ministers were also appointed .
5) The prime minister is appointed by the monarch.
6) He was formally appointed prime minister on June 30.
7) Mirković has recently been appointed assistant transport minister .
8) In 1834, Peel was appointed prime minister .
9) King Solomon appointed ministers in the region.
10) Four ministers were appointed in turn after Forbes.
11) The first full-time residential minister was appointed in early 2001.
12) Assad was appointed defense minister by the new government.
13) The prime minister and deputy ministers are appointed by the president.
14) Photos released not long after she was appointed employment minister .
15) There is no national body that appoints Mennonite ministers .
example sentences with appoint minister16) The Governing Council recently appointed cabinet ministers to run government departments.
17) As a result, King was once again appointed prime minister .
18) Bitar was also appointed foreign affairs minister .
19) He also urgently needs to appoint a full-time defence minister .
20) He was appointed U.S. minister to Turkey in 1870.
21) A woman was appointed deputy prime minister for the first time.
22) She has already appointed a new minister to this post.
23) The ministers are appointed by the Flemish Parliament.
24) Seven new ministers were appointed to the new government.
25) Does he want to be appointed minister ?
26) Howard is in control because he appoints the ministers .
27) Political moderate Nader Dahabi was appointed prime minister .
28) Over time she appointed more congenial ministers to run departments.
How to use appoint minister in a sentence29) When appointed minister , Ramos-Horta was only 25 years old.
30) Khalifa bin Hamad was appointed prime minister in May.
31) Viktor Zubkov was appointed the new prime minister .
32) There can be only one designated minister appointed to such position.
33) The first is political leadership by the appointed minister of basic education .
34) General Louis Botha was appointed the prime minister in 1910.
35) Appointed foreign ministers tend to follow this unwritten rule.
36) Hafiz was appointed deputy prime minister and also continued as interior minister.
37) The president appoints the prime minister .
38) He appoints the ministers , ministers-delegate and secretaries.
39) Anna Soubry was appointed health minister in last week's reshuffle.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint minister
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint minister with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint minister
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint minister in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint minister.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint minister. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint minister
Compound Sentences with appoint minister
Complex Sentences with appoint minister
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint minister