|administer annually||1) Nearly 40 million anesthetics are administered annually in the United States.|
2) JLPT is administered annually on the first Sunday in December.
more administer annually sentences
|administer charity||1) Both the High Court and the charities Commission are authorised to establish schemes administering charities .|
1) It belongs to the church and is used by its laymen for committees and administering charity .
more administer charity sentences
|administer daily||1) Endurance exercises are generally administered daily .|
2) The individualized dose was administered once daily on days 2 through 5 before the transplant.
more administer daily sentences
|administer directly||1) Auburn does not directly administer transit service.|
2) The territory is currently being administered directly from Moscow.
more administer directly sentences
|administer first aid||1) O'Dell was injured by shrapnel while administering first aid .|
2) Guides are trained and well practiced in administering first aid .
more administer first aid sentences
|administer intravenously||1) Therapies administered intravenously are often called specialty pharmaceuticals.|
2) Any medication that requires it to be administered intravenously .
more administer intravenously sentences
|administer justice||1) And the leading man administering justice was Spitzer himself.|
2) Before that magistrates administered justice according to their whim.
more administer justice sentences
|administer locally||1) The monument was administered locally from 1953 onwards.|
2) In Calgary provincial funds are administered locally .
more administer locally sentences
|administer medical||0) Since 2003 abortion clinics have been able to administer medical abortions.|
1) Do you administer medical examinations only after an offer of employment is made?
2) Makes repairs to the Boyzz, and administers medical aid to humans where required.
more administer medical sentences
|administer monitor||1) A number of complications can come from administering or monitoring anesthesia during surgery.|
2) During her tenure, she also designed in implemented service evaluations and administered and monitored grant funds.
more administer monitor sentences
|administer orally||1) When administered orally , it is absorbed quickly.|
2) orally administered medications are often effective for less severe discomfort.
more administer orally sentences
|administer punishment||1) Praeposters and monitors could administer punishment .|
2) He would also adjudicate crew member conflicts, and administer punishment .
more administer punishment sentences
|administer separately||1) Species are administered separately according to field trips .|
2) It is still administered separately from the university.
more administer separately sentences
|administer supervise||1) administers and supervises emergency medical services to patients 10.|
2) Temporary employees should not exclusively staff, administer , or supervise SCAs.
more administer supervise sentences
|administer territory||1) How about other nations that administer territory without sovereignty overt?|
2) Emir Faisal became in charge of administering the liberated territory .
more administer territory sentences
|administer the estate||1) Is failing to administer the estate .|
2) the Malayan Plantation Agencies administered the estates on behalf of the cooperative.
more administer the estate sentences
|administer the fund||1) Note that the Project Coordinatorâs institution is expected to administer the funds for collaboration costs.|
2) After 1933 the Hospitals Trust Board administered the funds realised from the sweepstakes to hospitals.
more administer the fund sentences
|administer the law||1) Isn't that the difference between administering the law and administering justice?|
2) It is the function of the courts to administer the laws which Parliament has enacted.
more administer the law sentences
|administer the oath||1) the Judge has again administered the oath .|
2) Election judges must administer the oath to each other before voting begins.
more administer the oath sentences
|administer the poison||1) For both children, it was not clear how and when De Berk was able to administer the poison .|
2) If Taczek had murdered Mills, he could not have administered the poison that had thrust Marek into a coma.
more administer the poison sentences
|administer the school||0) From 1975 the Church of Tuvalu and the government jointly administer the school .|
1) Gül Baba became the first headmaster of Galatasaray and administered the school for many years.
2) the five-member Board of Trustees of the Estate of Bernice Pauahi Bishop administers the schools .
more administer the school sentences
|administer the test||1) All public schools and charter schools must administer the tests .|
2) Consequently, we need many teachers to administer the test .
more administer the test sentences
|administer through||1) The program is administered through existing agencies.|
2) All club sports are administered through the student activities office.
more administer through sentences
|administer to||1) How is massage administered to the horse?|
2) A test was developed and administered to the students.
more administer to sentences
|administer to the need||1) By 1710 the Franciscans were present on the island in the summer to administer to the needs of the pilgrims.|
2) Laziness is a vile and shallow thing, practised by wicked individuals who refuse to administer to the needs of the Apathé.
more administer to the need sentences
|administered by||1) These drugs are administered by continuous intravenous infusion.|
2) The common law was administered by judges.
more administered by sentences
|administers the affair||1) the Board administers the affairs of U.S. Soccer.|
1) At that time, Zephyrinus imagines that he administers the affairs of the Church --an uninformed and shamefully corrupt man.
1) Thus God's law is His system of rules by which He shows and instructs in His will and administers the affairs of the world.
2) There is a Hall Council that administers the affairs of the Hall, assisted by the Tutorial Board and the Senior Common Room Committee.
more administers the affair sentences
|centrally administer||1) Guidelines must be settled and administered centrally .|
2) The University of Peradeniya library is a centrally administered network of libraries.
more centrally administer sentences
|cheap to administer||1) Indirect taxes are often easy and cheap to administer .|
2) Postal questionnaires are cheap to administer , and can cover very large numbers of people.
more cheap to administer sentences
|difficult to administer||1) The term in anticipation was more difficult to administer sentences|
|drug administer||1) These drugs are administered by continuous intravenous infusion.|
2) Patients undergoing chemotherapy are administered drugs designed to kill tumor cells.
more drug administer sentences
|easy to administer||1) It is fair and easy to administer .|
2) It is quite fast, easy to administer .
more easy to administer sentences
|effectively administer||1) In reality Sudan was effectively administered as a British colony.|
2) New sheriffdoms enabled the King to effectively administer royal demesne land.
more effectively administer sentences
|efficiently administer||1) So profitable and powerful a monopoly, however efficiently administered , could not last for long.|
2) Donors will obviously need to be sure that environmental aid is administered efficiently and spent according to agreed priorities.
more efficiently administer sentences
|examination administer||1) How is clinical skills examination be administered ?|
2) The examination is administered at regionally located centers operating year round.
more examination administer sentences
|expensive to administer||1) With this, the 1990 labor law was pro-labor and expensive to administer .|
2) First, a local income tax would be complex and therefore expensive to administer .
more expensive to administer sentences
|fairly administer||1) Is discipline fairly administered at your schools?|
2) Both roles help to ensure that justice is fairly administered and carried to its proper conclusion.
more fairly administer sentences
|federally administer||1) Includes the remote Revillagigedo Islands, which are federally administered .|
2) These incentives constituted tax exemptions administered federally by SUFRAMA and SUDAM.
more federally administer sentences
|independently administer||1) Each Section is administered independently of the other.|
2) The scheme is arranged by ABTA and administered independently .
more independently administer sentences
|jointly administer||1) In some of them, mechanical and performing rights are administered jointly .|
2) The funds were jointly administered by the local governments and the ECA.
more jointly administer sentences
|program administer||1) The program is administered through existing agencies.|
2) But administering that feeding program is nearly impossible.
more program administer sentences
|properly administer||0) Furthermore, God is also present when his ordinances are properly administered .|
1) If administered properly , there are no side effects noted of any consequence.
2) There are indeed drugs which, if properly administered , can control pain.
more properly administer sentences
|routinely administer||1) Another measures how many glucose tests are routinely administered .|
2) Live virus vaccines should not be routinely administered to patients with HIV infection.
more routinely administer sentences
|simple to administer||1) These arrangements will be fair and simple to administer .|
2) Human Growth Hormone injections are simple to administer and relatively painless.
more simple to administer sentences