|adjudication||1) All such cases are assessed by adjudication officers.|
2) Time limits and efficient adjudication of genuine asylum claims.
more adjudication sentences
|adjudication officer||1) All such cases are assessed by adjudication officers .|
2) Any party may request reconsideration of a fee awarded by the adjudication officer .
more adjudication officer sentences
|adjudication process||1) A swift and transparent adjudication process should mitigate this potential effect.|
2) The result was policy changes meant to improve the race adjudication process .
more adjudication process sentences
|adjudications||1) All adjudications took several months and none was successful.|
2) Constitutional adjudications do have an inevitable legislative element.
more adjudications sentences
|administrative adjudication||1) Of course, administrative adjudication offers certain advantages over direct judicial enforcement.|
2) This functionalist approach also stressed the need for a rational system of administrative adjudication .
more administrative adjudication sentences
|constitutional adjudication||1) constitutional adjudications do have an inevitable legislative element.|
2) He had become increasingly conservative and increasingly hostile to independent state constitutional adjudication .
more constitutional adjudication sentences
|deferred adjudication||1) He later accepted a deferred adjudication deal in 2011.|
2) The third change involves the other probation: deferred adjudication .
more deferred adjudication sentences
|final adjudication||1) Introduction functionary cannot help solve tests or help in final adjudication .|
2) However, OPM may review any initial determination and make a final adjudication in any case.
more final adjudication sentences
|summary adjudication||1) Plaintiffs have filed a counter-motion for summary adjudication of certain issues.|
2) Also, California uses the term summary adjudication instead of partial summary judgment .
more summary adjudication sentences