|Adjust his tie||1) Automatically he smoothed his hair and Adjusted his tie .|
2) After calmly Adjusting his tie , the villain collapses dead in the doorway.
more Adjust his tie sentences
|Adjust the heat||1) Again, Adjust the heat in you need to.|
2) the water foamed up, and she Adjusted the heat .
more Adjust the heat sentences
|adapt adjust||1) They are able to adapt , adjust and move on.|
2) But municipalities are adapting and adjusting the best way they can .
more adapt adjust sentences
|adjust||1) The current textual unit size is adjusted accordingly.|
2) Will repeat this test adjusting weight position.
more adjust sentences
|adjust according to||1) Meal times were adjusted according to the day's itinerary.|
2) Listen to your body and adjust according to symptom severity.
more adjust according to sentences
|adjust accordingly||1) The current textual unit size is adjusted accordingly .|
2) The sanitation program should be adjusted accordingly .
more adjust accordingly sentences
|adjust angle||1) Have you ever had the lie angles adjusted ?|
2) This enabled them to adjust the angle .
more adjust angle sentences
|adjust annually||1) Your monthly payment may be adjusted annually .|
2) The Brazilian national minimum wage is adjusted annually .
more adjust annually sentences
|adjust appropriately||1) Freshman through senior evening schedules are adjusted appropriately for grade.|
2) And so the ads were appropriately adjusted .
more adjust appropriately sentences
|adjust brightness||1) How to adjust screen brightness on desktop computers .|
2) The B mode gain adjusts the overall brightness of the image.
more adjust brightness sentences
|adjust dosage||1) Your doctor can adjust the dosage accordingly.|
2) If not, adjust the dosage upward.
more adjust dosage sentences
|adjust dose||1) Symptoms usually disappear when the dose is adjusted .|
2) Never adjust the dose on your own.
more adjust dose sentences
|adjust down||1) See how they adjusted down for that for 2007 data.|
2) The target was adjusted down to 152 by the Duckworth-Lewis method.
more adjust down sentences
|adjust downward||1) Unfortunately, my bills did not adjust downward .|
2) Therefore, the amount of enriched grains was adjusted downward to compensate.
more adjust downward sentences
|adjust downwards||1) If the index falls, the principal adjusts downwards .|
2) The f-number may then be adjusted downwards for situations with lower light.
more adjust downwards sentences
|adjust for||1) Some figures are adjusted for multiple decks.|
2) The orange line is adjusted for inflation.
more adjust for sentences
|adjust height||1) Armrest height is adjusted using a well placed button.|
2) Blade height is adjusted by changing the pitch of the blade.
more adjust height sentences
|adjust necessary||1) Heading must then be adjusted as necessary to maintain track.|
2) And as always, check it and adjust as necessary .
more adjust necessary sentences
|adjust pH||1) Ground limestone is the best material for adjusting the pH .|
2) And you have to add something to adjust pH ?
more adjust pH sentences
|adjust parameter||1) Operating parameters are adjusted to maximize the effect of this difference.|
2) So you choose to adjust three parameters , instead of one?
more adjust parameter sentences
|adjust periodically||1) Certain money market securities have interest rates that are adjusted periodically .|
2) The brace is also periodically adjusted for growth.
more adjust periodically sentences
|adjust seasoning||1) Taste the sauce and adjust seasoning if necessary.|
2) Add the pepper, mixed herbs and adjust the seasoning .
more adjust seasoning sentences
|adjust setting||1) You can adjust module settings from within the online control panel.|
2) You can adjust the campaign's difficulty setting .
more adjust setting sentences
|adjust size||1) The current textual unit size is adjusted accordingly.|
2) You can easily adjust the ring size .
more adjust size sentences
|adjust speed||1) Quickly adjust speed and incline using conveniently placed controls.|
2) Easily adjusted speed through jumpers on motherboard.
more adjust speed sentences
|adjust the brakes||1) I installed new brake pads and adjusted the brakes .|
2) They also adjusted the brakes , checked the wheel true, and adjusted the derailleurs and hubs.
more adjust the brakes sentences
|adjust timing||1) You just have to slightly adjust the timing of your swing.|
2) To check the timing is easy, to adjust the timing is hard.
more adjust timing sentences
|adjust to||1) The blade is adjusted to proper depth ___ ___ ___ 6.|
2) Her eyes were rapidly adjusting to such tones.
more adjust to sentences
|adjust to having||1) It may simply take a little while to adjust to having a helping hand.|
2) And how will Nate and Lauren adjust to having their grandparents living right in their backyard?
more adjust to having sentences
|adjust to living doing||1) adjust to living arrangements different from what they are accustomed.|
2) It takes around 5 to 7 days to adjust to living in elevated temperatures.
more adjust to living doing sentences
|adjust to the climate||1) It is reported that the winged bean can adjust to the climate of the equatorial tropics.|
2) HELPFUL TIP : Travelers often have a difficult time adjusting to the climate of a new area.
more adjust to the climate sentences
|adjust to the dark||1) Each causes their own special problem in adjusting to the dark .|
2) By now, my sight had adjusted to the dark .
more adjust to the dark sentences
|adjust to the fact||1) When they first teamed up, they had to adjust to the fact that they had been taught different basics.|
2) Daphne, well, she was still trying to adjust to the fact that the Silkie was in her kitchen.
more adjust to the fact sentences
|adjust to the idea||1) Some teachers are adjusting to the idea of becoming effective users of technology.|
2) Most couples start to adjust to the idea of being a family during pregnancy with antenatal care and parentcraft classes.
more adjust to the idea sentences
|adjust up||1) Then adjust up in four (4) click increments and drive.|
2) This initial number can be adjusted up or down depending on any abnormal fat deposits.
more adjust up sentences
|adjust upward||1) When the CPI rises, the principal adjusts upward .|
2) Because of this accounting principle asset amounts are not adjusted upward for inflation.
more adjust upward sentences
|adjust upwards||1) The spread is usually adjusted upwards after the first few years.|
2) Seems the albedo temperature balance must be adjusted upwards , most likely.
more adjust upwards sentences
|adjust volume||1) For larger plates, adjust volume appropriately.|
2) A slider control adjusts the input volume for the device.
more adjust volume sentences
|adjust yourself to||1) Apsley was right: you adjusted yourself to prison life.|
2) Once you've identified what causes negative feelings, adjust yourself to minimize the impact.
more adjust yourself to sentences
|automatically adjust||1) Internal lighting automatically adjusts to the conditions.|
2) The system automatically adjusts it to 10 minutes every 2 weeks .
more automatically adjust sentences
|carefully adjust||1) The watch is next carefully adjusted to keep equal lime in different positions.|
2) This is an area where the LMs act more gently and safely than high potency Cs if carefully adjusted .
more carefully adjust sentences
|change adjust||1) Keep looking as conditions change and adjust accordingly .|
2) Tired of changing or constantly adjusting the ignition points?
more change adjust sentences
|check adjust||1) check and adjust if necessary as conditions change from damp to dry.|
2) Strain out the solids and check and adjust the seasoning.
more check adjust sentences
|correctly adjust||1) Is the yellow signal clearance time adjusted correctly ?|
2) The sails, when correctly adjusted , will generate aerodynamic lift.
more correctly adjust sentences
|difficult to adjust||1) Will find increased rest difficult to adjust to.|
2) Thus cantilever brake shoes are notoriously difficult to adjust .
more difficult to adjust sentences
|dynamically adjust||1) Most V2000 models featured piezoelectric head positioning to dynamically adjust tape tracking.|
2) NX 4 is very scalable and can dynamically adjust to changing bandwidth conditions.
more dynamically adjust sentences
|finely adjust||1) Other coils are used to deflect the stylus, to finely adjust tracking.|
2) This is because a parachute does not allow the pilot to finely adjust the glide slope.
more finely adjust sentences
|gradually adjust||1) Lets their digestive systems gradually adjust to change in diet.|
2) But the economy would gradually adjust to those disruptions .
more gradually adjust sentences
|hard to adjust||1) The tone knob is hard to adjust in the center .|
2) Many find it hard to adjust to the change.
more hard to adjust sentences
|individually adjust||1) The borders and shading effects for each frame can be individually adjusted too.|
2) individually adjusting multi electrode arrays is a very tedious and time consuming process.
more individually adjust sentences
|inflation adjust||1) Note : nominal dollars, not inflation adjusted .|
2) inflation adjusted , that's around $US1000.
more inflation adjust sentences
|kindly adjust||1) ' kindly adjust the temperature, Mr Peckham, before it boils away, and then be so good as to ask Mr Pegg if he can spare the time to rejoin us.'|
more kindly adjust sentences
|manually adjust||1) Audio is adjusted manually , with easily accessed physical knobs.|
2) You can't manually adjust exposure or white balance.
more manually adjust sentences
|need time to adjust||1) The children themselves may need time to adjust .|
2) They need time to adjust after something tragic happens.
more need time to adjust sentences
|quickly adjust||1) quickly adjust speed and incline using conveniently placed controls.|
2) Andrew quickly adjusted to life in Manhattan.
more quickly adjust sentences
|rapidly adjust||1) Her eyes were rapidly adjusting to such tones.|
2) The photosynthetic removal will rapidly adjust to the available input .
more rapidly adjust sentences
|seasonally adjust||1) The seasonally adjusted total was nevertheless better than expected.|
2) But that news was based on seasonally adjusted numbers .
more seasonally adjust sentences
|set adjust||1) These menus are used to set and adjust a number of system settings.|
2) There is an objective heater controller that allows you to set and adjust the temperature.
more set adjust sentences
|slightly adjust||1) You just have to slightly adjust the timing of your swing.|
2) For this reason, the statute of limitations for medical malpractice cases is slightly adjusted .
more slightly adjust sentences
|slowly adjust||1) Your eyes slowly adjust . ; try dropping the noun.|
2) Leave yourself enough time to slowly adjust waking up in the morning.
more slowly adjust sentences
|take time to adjust||1) take time to adjust to parents' death.|
2) It takes time to adjust to that .
more take time to adjust sentences
|try to adjust||1) Then try to adjust the bed again.|
2) The NFL is trying to adjust to changing consumer tastes.
more try to adjust sentences
|well adjusted||1) They are particularly well-adjusted to harsh weather conditions.|
2) He just seemed very confident and well-adjusted .
more well adjusted sentences