|adequate||1) The system went live without adequate testing.|
2) The trading software had gone live without adequate testing.
more adequate sentences
|adequate answer||1) The remaining 9.4% of the population did not provide an adequate answer .|
1) I still do not think the church has adequate answers for the problem.
2) Only from an investigation of the politics of schooling might come an adequate answer .
more adequate answer sentences
|adequate appropriate||1) Do you provide adequate and appropriate minerals for your feeding program?|
2) It must have adequate and appropriate rocker for your desired skimboarding location.
more adequate appropriate sentences
|adequate assurance||1) adequate assurance need not include full performance; a slight delay should be accepted.|
2) Nevertheless, the aforementioned arguments do not give adequate assurance that uniformity will be achieved.
more adequate assurance sentences
|adequate but||1) The service was adequate but not great.|
2) The supply of fresh water is adequate but limited.
more adequate but sentences
|adequate compensation||1) But government officials said they have made adequate compensation .|
2) The goal is fair and adequate compensation for your injury.
more adequate compensation sentences
|adequate effective||1) Most health materials in Hindi lacked adequate and effective illustrations.|
2) Provide adequate and effective online tutoring.
more adequate effective sentences
|adequate explanation||1) It is very hard to provide a simple but adequate explanation .|
2) Instead, psychologists and linguists have looked for more adequate explanations .
more adequate explanation sentences
|adequate financial||1) The right to adequate financial support for trainees.|
2) Ensure the school has adequate financial resources to support its programs.
more adequate financial sentences
|adequate fluid||1) Also essential is adequate fluid supply for the mother and baby.|
2) adequate fluid intake to start 24-36 hours before exercise.
more adequate fluid sentences
|adequate for||1) The fidelity was adequate for clear voice recordings.|
2) The following loading parameters are adequate for beginners.
more adequate for sentences
|adequate funding||1) Groups without adequate funding did not survive.|
2) Every year our group fights for adequate court funding .
more adequate funding sentences
|adequate housing||1) The latter had adequate housing which was certainly cheaper.|
2) The right to adequate housing must include a broader definition.
more adequate housing sentences
|adequate intake||1) An adequate iodine intake is essential for a proper functioning thyroid gland.|
2) adequate fluid intake to start 24-36 hours before exercise.
more adequate intake sentences
|adequate legal||1) They can provide a list of local attorneys and help you find adequate legal representation.|
2) adequate legal cause is any cause which justifies a spouse's departure: Com. ex rel.
more adequate legal sentences
|adequate medical||1) He did not receive adequate medical treatment.|
2) He may not be receiving adequate medical care.
more adequate medical sentences
|adequate notice||1) Please ensure that adequate notice is provided.|
2) An attempt shall be made to give adequate notice of all meetings.
more adequate notice sentences
|adequate nutrition||1) A feeding tube is often necessary to maintain adequate nutrition .|
2) An adequate nutrition is needed for a healthy fetus.
more adequate nutrition sentences
|adequate preparation||1) No policy is ever perfect , which makes adequate preparation crucial.|
2) But, adequate speech preparation isn't always enough.
more adequate preparation sentences
|adequate protection||1) I agree though building underground may provide adequate protection against radiation .|
2) Vertical ice may not have adequate protection .
more adequate protection sentences
|adequate provision||1) Control over future growth with adequate provision for future requirements.|
2) The current formula carefully balances adequate benefit provision with appropriate work incentives.
more adequate provision sentences
|adequate public||1) Non-government schools are providers of public education and deserve adequate public funding.|
2) adequate public notification will be given in advance of each meeting.
more adequate public sentences
|adequate safeguard||1) All related processes should be subject to adequate nonproliferation safeguards .|
2) The former created the power to intercept communications without adequate safeguards against abuse.
more adequate safeguard sentences
|adequate sanitation||1) Access to safe water and adequate sanitation in Germany is universal.|
2) Access to improved water supply and to adequate sanitation in France is universal.
more adequate sanitation sentences
|adequate scientific||1) Maury early became convinced that adequate scientific knowledge of the sea could be obtained only through international cooperation.|
2) Many of the popular books which support this position are gimmicky, and often, lack adequate scientific referencing.
more adequate scientific sentences
|adequate supply||1) These are adequate supply of raw materials for export oriented products.|
2) Air pollution is not properly diluted with adequate water supply .
more adequate supply sentences
|adequate technical||1) D. Audit has been performed by persons having adequate technical training and proficiency as auditors.|
2) On top of that, it includes adequate technical facts which advanced people can learn.
more adequate technical sentences
|adequate to||1) Inlet screen adequate to prohibit fish movement?|
2) Sometimes data are not adequate to let researchers discriminate between models.
more adequate to sentences
|adequate to do||1) It is adequate to do the job.|
2) Make sure computers, other equipment and office supplies are adequate to do the job.
more adequate to do sentences
|adequate ventilation||1) Allowing adequate air ventilation to prevent overheating during use.|
2) adequate ventilation is necessary to maintain comfortable working conditions.
more adequate ventilation sentences
|adequate warning||1) These products must carry adequate warnings of the dangers.|
2) This will generally provide adequate warning before hypoxia is likely.
more adequate warning sentences
|always adequate||1) Public toilets , while not always adequate , were fairly ubiquitous.|
2) But fluent readers were sometimes under-challenged and support for poor readers not always adequate .
more always adequate sentences
|barely adequate||1) The el cheapo green insulation is barely adequate .|
2) French production produced a barely adequate 10,000 shells a day.
more barely adequate sentences
|be adequate||1) There is adequate off street parking available.|
2) There are many products available that are adequate .
more be adequate sentences
|completely adequate||1) It is completely adequate for my needs and a joy to run and operate.|
2) DRIVING IMPRESSIONS We found the base MKS motor to be completely adequate for everyday driving needs .
more completely adequate sentences
|consider adequate||1) A plank between two ladders is not considered adequate .|
2) A quick ratio of 1:1 is considered adequate .
more consider adequate sentences
|deem adequate||1) Medical certificates are no longer deemed adequate ; a letter from a hospital confirming hospitalisation will suffice.|
2) The contractor was experienced in the work involved, and the original estimate was evaluated and deemed adequate .
more deem adequate sentences
|entirely adequate||1) It is entirely adequate for office work.|
2) As it turns out the bulbs are entirely adequate .
more entirely adequate sentences
|facility adequate||1) Are the facilities adequate and the environment conducive to the research?|
2) Are the toilet facilities adequate for the number of attendees (including access friendly toilets)?
more facility adequate sentences
|fully adequate||1) And the resulting figures had proved fully adequate .|
2) But were it fully adequate , it would be unequal.
more fully adequate sentences
|generally adequate||1) Observation and communication equipment was somewhat less than top-level, but generally adequate .|
2) Some NGOs running care facilities for trafficking victims reported generally adequate coordination with government officials.
more generally adequate sentences
|hardly adequate||1) Yet on the other hand, the punishment handed out by the Board is hardly adequate to the offense.|
2) Africanus admits that they are hardly adequate , but allows them to be interpreted as a trust in favour of Titius.
more hardly adequate sentences
|have adequate||1) Colors blend beautifully and easily and have adequate staying power.|
2) Both were in good flesh and had adequate to abundant body fat.
more have adequate sentences
|inadequate||1) Road configuration may help prove inadequate pacing.|
2) The telephone service is still quite inadequate .
more inadequate sentences
|lack of adequate||1) The lack of adequate or reliable data is noted.|
2) The team was upset due to lack of adequate lamps.
more lack of adequate sentences
|less than adequate||1) Moreover, target intelligence may be less than adequate .|
2) They will enter the working world with a less than adequate education.
more less than adequate sentences
|more or less adequate||1) At first she had scraped a more or less adequate living as a free-lance journalist.|
2) By now, we are talking about the management of proxies– more or less adequate stand-ins or substitutes for the real thing.
more more or less adequate sentences
|more than adequate||1) The space provided is always more than adequate .|
2) The recording here is more than adequate .
more more than adequate sentences
|no longer adequate||1) Many existing water sources worldwide are no longer adequate .|
2) Weak sales skills and poor sales strategies are no longer adequate .
more no longer adequate sentences
|not adequate||1) Sometimes data are not adequate to let researchers discriminate between models.|
2) Natural and human law is not adequate alone.
more not adequate sentences
|nutritionally adequate||1) It helps low-income households buy the food they need for a nutritionally adequate diet.|
2) Thus, cholesterol intake should be kept as low as possible within a nutritionally adequate diet.
more nutritionally adequate sentences
|only adequate||1) In such circumstances, specific performance is the only adequate remedy.|
2) Language communicates general meaning, but is only adequate .
more only adequate sentences
|perfectly adequate||1) The processes described here are perfectly adequate for computation.|
2) Boot space is perfectly adequate quite shallow but long.
more perfectly adequate sentences
|prove adequate||1) And the resulting figures had proved fully adequate .|
2) While the engines proved adequate , they were slow.
more prove adequate sentences
|provide adequate||1) Make sure you provide adequate \wants\ for your Santa.|
2) Consciousness of being invited rather than ordered will usually provide adequate stroking.
more provide adequate sentences
|quite adequate||1) The coverage of this information is quite adequate .|
2) I believe that that is quite adequate .
more quite adequate sentences
|really adequate||1) Of that we can form really adequate concepts.|
2) We can form really adequate concepts of that.
more really adequate sentences
|reasonably adequate||1) reasonably adequate time should be allocated for the completion of evaluation surveys.|
2) Instead, this is the reasonably adequate , uninspired, superfluous 1979 TV movie.
more reasonably adequate sentences
|remain adequate||1) Liquidity remains adequate in the GCC banking market.|
2) The 1942 harvest was a good one, and food supplies remained adequate in Western Europe.
more remain adequate sentences
|resource adequate||1) The currently identified resources are adequate to meet this expansion.|
2) We are told by some that we have not our own capital resources adequate to do so.
more resource adequate sentences
|seem adequate||1) Neither traditional Marxism nor conventional pluralism seem adequate to us.|
2) I am using 14AWG and this seems very adequate .
more seem adequate sentences
|service adequate||1) The service was adequate but not great.|
2) Is our information service adequate to cope?
more service adequate sentences
|still adequate||1) Is 75% of the base shear formula still adequate ?|
2) The transfer is unremarkable, but still adequate .
more still adequate sentences
|supply adequate||1) In Britain the domestic supply is normally adequate .|
2) Except for a critical shortage of water, supply was adequate .
more supply adequate sentences
|system adequate||1) The contractor's estimating system is adequate . 2.1.2.|
2) Usually the home heating system is not adequate to heat an adjacent greenhouse.
more system adequate sentences
|there adequate||1) Are there adequate power points in every room?|
2) Is there adequate ventilation in the attic?
more there adequate sentences
|think adequate||1) Preparations had been thought adequate to aid the Norwegians against any likely German intervention.|
2) This led Popper to believe that there was something fallacious in the proofs, thought adequate for ascertaining truth.
more think adequate sentences
|totally adequate||1) This is totally adequate for solo or group playing.|
2) Clearly, the only totally adequate indication of the content of a document is the text of the document in its entirety.
more totally adequate sentences
|usually adequate||1) usually adequate cooling is provided by passive convection.|
2) In general, a 5,000 name test is usually adequate .
more usually adequate sentences
|very adequate||1) It seems to have very adequate vibration damping.|
2) I think the processor speed is very adequate .
more very adequate sentences
|wholly adequate||1) Each of our models continues to provide some insights, although none is wholly adequate .|
2) Most firms find a well-documented budget with a regular comparison between actual results and budgets (variance analysis) wholly adequate .
more wholly adequate sentences