|Park adjacent||1) Farnham Park is adjacent to Farnham Castle.|
2) The Park is adjacent to the 'i54' major investment site.
more Park adjacent sentences
|Street adjacent||1) International Plaza and Bay Street is adjacent to the airport.|
2) Only the portion of Arch Street adjacent to the cemetery remains intact.
more Street adjacent sentences
|adjacent||1) The minimum radial separation between adjacent shells is 1mm.|
2) The adjacent room was likewise completely empty.
more adjacent sentences
|adjacent angles||1) I.8 And they are adjacent angles .|
2) They might find it helpful to create a separate list of what cannot be assumed. ✔ AC is a line. ✔ ∠ABD and ∠CBD are adjacent angles . ✔ ∠ABD and ∠CBD form a linear pair.
more adjacent angles sentences
|adjacent building||1) The adjacent buildings may have housed the stables.|
2) The walls of an adjacent building were partly destroyed.
more adjacent building sentences
|adjacent county||1) The were owned by three individuals living in an adjacent county .|
2) The state legislature has since prohibited cities from annexing land from adjacent counties .
more adjacent county sentences
|adjacent island||1) All coconut trees - including those on adjacent islands - were flattened.|
2) The grant gave Alexander all of Long island and adjacent islands .
more adjacent island sentences
|adjacent land||1) Several hiking trails wind through the monument and adjacent forest lands .|
2) Light industry and car parks occupy the adjacent land .
more adjacent land sentences
|adjacent mountains||1) Several catastrophic fires burned portions of Santa Barbara and the adjacent mountains in the late 20th century.|
2) Several known earthquake faults criss-cross the Glendale area and adjacent mountains , as in much of southern California.
more adjacent mountains sentences
|adjacent municipality||1) Albany does not share any listings with adjacent municipalities .|
2) The city and its adjacent municipalities constitute Metropolitan Białystok.
2) From the Poblacion to the 91 barangays and five adjacent municipalities .
more adjacent municipality sentences
|adjacent neighborhood||1) Major intersecting streets typically provide amenities within walking distance of adjacent neighborhoods .|
2) Three grenades strike airport property and two more land in adjacent neighborhoods .
more adjacent neighborhood sentences
|adjacent numbers||1) Each number in any layer is the sum of the three adjacent numbers in the layer above.|
2) On each layer of the Tetrahedron, the numbers are simple whole number ratios of the adjacent numbers .
more adjacent numbers sentences
|adjacent organs||1) Apparent gynecological symptoms may actually point to ailments in adjacent organs .|
2) Fibrous adhesions of the gall bladder to adjacent organs are common.
more adjacent organs sentences
|adjacent parcel||1) On the adjacent parcel is another plaza containing a new Wal-Mart.|
2) Biomed said it also secured an adjacent parcel for future growth and expansion.
more adjacent parcel sentences
|adjacent pixel||1) For instance, contrast is defined as the difference in brightness between adjacent pixels .|
2) The intensity difference between adjacent pixels of the sensor naturally increases with correct image focus.
more adjacent pixel sentences
|adjacent square||1) Connect creeks and streams in adjacent squares .|
2) There are no board edges so kings always have eight adjacent squares .
more adjacent square sentences
|adjacent street||1) Parking is also available on the adjacent side streets .|
2) The market and adjacent streets also form a conservation area.
more adjacent street sentences
|adjacent tissue||1) The altered adjacent tissues associated with these cancers are called field defects.|
2) This leads to an inflammatory response in the adjacent soft tissues .
more adjacent tissue sentences
|adjacent to||1) The road is mostly adjacent to residential areas.|
2) Chemical plants are thus often adjacent to oil refineries.
more adjacent to sentences
|adjacent tooth||1) Fusion is the union of two adjacent teeth during development.|
2) Embrasures are triangularly shaped spaces located between the proximal surfaces of adjacent teeth .
more adjacent tooth sentences
|adjacent vertices||1) A clique in a graph is a set of pairwise adjacent vertices .|
2) Each rope is just long enough to allow the animal to reach two adjacent vertices .
more adjacent vertices sentences
|adjacent vowel||1) adjacent vowels usually undergo assimilation during speech.|
2) Standard Hungarian allows (prefers) hiatus between adjacent vowels .
more adjacent vowel sentences
|adjacently||1) He used three such equipped cameras placed adjacently and filming on 63mm nitrate film.|
2) adjacently to the station, some museum tramway is located connecting Mariazell and Erlaufsee.
more adjacently sentences
|appear adjacent||1) When ads appear adjacent to tragic stories .|
2) Two vowels may not appear adjacent to one another.
more appear adjacent sentences
|area adjacent||1) The area immediately adjacent to the south facade is circulation space.|
2) A picnic area is adjacent to the visitor center.
more area adjacent sentences
|be adjacent||1) Therefore squares diagonally adjoining are not adjacent .|
2) The road is mostly adjacent to residential areas.
more be adjacent sentences
|build adjacent||1) A gymnasium has just been built adjacent to the residence.|
2) Two sheds had been built adjacent to the station by 1881.
more build adjacent sentences
|building adjacent||1) The prison and the municipal buildings adjacent to it.|
2) Kersey pointed to a large portable building adjacent to the carpark.
more building adjacent sentences
|campus adjacent||1) The campus is adjacent to the Boston Police Department's Headquarters.|
2) All three campuses are adjacent to each other within the burgeoning Avery Farms development.
more campus adjacent sentences
|construct adjacent||1) A modern building has been constructed adjacent to this log cabin.|
2) Evans Commons is being constructed adjacent to the Hyland Arena.
more construct adjacent sentences
|directly adjacent||1) They were spraying directly adjacent to the beach right at dusk.|
2) Eastlake was directly adjacent to the mining property.
more directly adjacent sentences
|field adjacent||1) New baseball and softball fields are adjacent to the football stadium.|
2) This field was adjacent to the Ohio River.
more field adjacent sentences
|find adjacent||1) This block is commonly found adjacent to the title block.|
2) Ft. Green fine sand is found adjacent to flood plains.
more find adjacent sentences
|ground adjacent||1) Additional grounds adjacent to the baroque garden has since been added.|
1) The church had a small burying ground adjacent to it.
2) Charles is the owner of a piece of waste ground adjacent to his house.
more ground adjacent sentences
|immediately adjacent||1) The area immediately adjacent to the south facade is circulation space.|
2) An excavation unit was placed immediately adjacent to that pit.
more immediately adjacent sentences
|land adjacent||1) Riparian lands are adjacent to water sources.|
2) Pombo owned land adjacent to the abandoned railroad line.
more land adjacent sentences
|lie adjacent||1) The fruit and vegetable garden lay adjacent .|
2) Our coastal property lies adjacent to the ocean.
more lie adjacent sentences
|live adjacent||1) The owner lives adjacent to the property.|
2) The owner lives adjacent to the barn.
more live adjacent sentences
|locate adjacent||1) Additional picnic tables are located adjacent to the pavilion.|
2) A sculpture garden is located adjacent to the building.
more locate adjacent sentences
|location adjacent||1) This location is essentially adjacent to the Koon Kee coffee shop.|
2) Its location adjacent to a major crossroads made it an easy source of stone.
more location adjacent sentences
|neighborhood adjacent||1) The neighborhood is adjacent to downtown and the waterfront.|
2) University-owned apartment buildings in neighborhoods adjacent to campus offer affordable student housing.
more neighborhood adjacent sentences
|open adjacent||1) Guthrie Theater opens adjacent to the Walker.|
2) IKEA Orlando opened adjacent to the mall on November 14, 2007.
more open adjacent sentences
|park adjacent||1) The water park adjacent to the park.|
2) It has a car park adjacent to it.
more park adjacent sentences
|place adjacent||1) An excavation unit was placed immediately adjacent to that pit.|
2) In must also be placed immediately adjacent to the claim.
more place adjacent sentences
|property adjacent||1) You should not trespass on private property adjacent to the line.|
2) Many properties adjacent to the site were excavated to remove contaminated earth.
more property adjacent sentences
|room adjacent||1) The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen.|
2) Students were escorted to a room adjacent to their classrooms.
more room adjacent sentences
|run adjacent||1) Two dedicated 5-foot bike lanes run adjacent to the sidewalks.|
2) The course runs adjacent to the scenic walk of Green Drive.
more run adjacent sentences
|sit adjacent||1) The local museum sits almost adjacent to this site.|
2) Plenty of additional storage space sits adjacent to the parking area.
more sit adjacent sentences
|site adjacent||1) Discussion took place regarding the vacant site adjacent to the Railway Inn.|
2) The site is adjacent to Admiralty Arch, off The Mall.
more site adjacent sentences
|situate adjacent||1) There is a large pond situated just adjacent to the temple.|
2) The monastic barn is situated directly adjacent to the Porta.
more situate adjacent sentences
|stand adjacent||1) It stands adjacent to the Uigg Cemetery and has a backdrop of trees.|
1) The cottage stands adjacent to a beautiful 11th century nike air max 2012 deflated church.
2) An old blockhouse stands adjacent to the battery at the northern end of the hedge.
more stand adjacent sentences