|adhesion||1) Table 4 shows the wet adhesion results.|
2) The second category are sometimes called contracts of adhesion .
more adhesion sentences
|adhesion formation||1) The extent of adhesion formation is critical.|
2) Several drugs and substances are used to try to prevent adhesion formation .
more adhesion formation sentences
|adhesion molecule||1) Many different cell adhesion molecules have been described.|
2) A number of rare diseases result from defects in adhesion molecules .
more adhesion molecule sentences
|adhesion property||1) Many different plastics are used with varying adhesion properties .|
2) Water also has high adhesion properties because of its polar nature.
more adhesion property sentences
|adhesion protein||1) Remember how these divalent cations are needed for certain adhesion proteins .|
2) It also functions as an adhesion protein , involved in cell attachment and wound healing.
more adhesion protein sentences
|attentional adhesion||1) Greater reaction times indicate greater attentional adhesion . 393 Figure 1.|
2) Do instances of attentional adhesion reflect the happenstance allocation of cognitive resources?
more attentional adhesion sentences
|cell adhesion||1) These cells can form group organisms through cell adhesion .|
2) Also, the silk's structure promotes cell adhesion and migration.
more cell adhesion sentences
|focal adhesion||1) Cells can attach to surfaces through focal adhesions .|
2) DLC1 is localized to focal adhesions located at the periphery of cells.
more focal adhesion sentences
|good adhesion||1) Nanoparticle based systems can provide better adhesion and transparency.|
2) It enters the curves very willingly and it shows good road adhesion .
more good adhesion sentences
|improve adhesion||1) This allows for improved adhesion between the teeth and the veneers .|
2) Extreme cleanliness also greatly improves adhesion .
more improve adhesion sentences
|prevent adhesion||1) Often a bacteriological quality surface is not sufficient to prevent adhesion and spreading.|
2) Spread a little suet over the marble to prevent the adhesion of the material.
more prevent adhesion sentences
|reduce adhesion||1) Holes may also be found in a blade, to reduce adhesion still further.|
2) This reduces leukocyte adhesion and infiltration into tissues, while also limiting damage to underlying tissue.
more reduce adhesion sentences