|adjudicate||1) Each groundwater basin is individually adjudicated to determine water rights.|
2) To adjudicate disputes involving generating companies or transmission licensees.
more adjudicate sentences
|adjudicate between||1) The research is designed to adjudicate between these conflicting theories.|
2) I shall not attempt to adjudicate between these possibilities here.
more adjudicate between sentences
|adjudicate case||1) Employment-based I-485 cases are often adjudicated without interviews.|
2) Measure: cases adjudicated per staff.
more adjudicate case sentences
|adjudicate claim||1) The Commission has exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate such claims .|
2) During the hearing the applicant's claim was adjudicated .
more adjudicate claim sentences
|adjudicate complaint||1) Administrative courts adjudicate complaints by citizens about official abuse and corruption.|
2) AAPC will establish and maintain a Judicial Ethics Panel to investigate and adjudicate complaints .
more adjudicate complaint sentences
|adjudicate court||1) The judicial stream of courts adjudicates civil and criminal cases.|
2) Administrative courts adjudicate complaints by citizens about official abuse and corruption.
more adjudicate court sentences
|adjudicate delinquent||1) A person who is adjudicated delinquent under Ariz. Rev. Stat. § 8-341 for a felony also does not have the right to carry or possess a gun or firearm.|
2) If under the age of 30, has been adjudicated delinquent by a juvenile court for an act that would be a disqualifying crime if committed by an adult.
more adjudicate delinquent sentences
|adjudicate dispute||1) To adjudicate disputes involving generating companies or transmission licensees.|
2) The court will adjudicate the dispute between the claimants.
more adjudicate dispute sentences
|adjudicate issue||1) Lebanon lacks an independent supreme court to adjudicate these issues .|
2) So the philosopher begins his search for some conceivable agreed ways of adjudicating these tangled controversial issues .
more adjudicate issue sentences
|adjudicate matter||1) Civil courts do not adjudicate such matters .|
2) The ruling shall also set out the judge adjudicating the matter .
more adjudicate matter sentences
|adjudicate on||1) It was cooked and adjudicated on May 30, 2009.|
2) The area councils hear and adjudicate on matters concerning their city district.
more adjudicate on sentences
|adjudicate that||1) Ofcom adjudicated that the programme was fair, and the complaints were dismissed.|
2) Supreme Court while adjudicating that a State Government cannot follow particular religion discussed at length the concept of Secularism.
more adjudicate that sentences
|adjudicate upon||1) Article 38 The Court shall adjudicate upon costs.|
2) The whole factual complex must be carefully examined and adjudicated upon with the greatest of care.
more adjudicate upon sentences
|adjudicate violation||1) They adjudicate violations of town ordinances.|
2) The Department of Education has established an office and review board to investigate complaints and adjudicate violations .
more adjudicate violation sentences