|adjunct||1) The increasing organization of adjunct faculty is another.|
2) These adjunct clauses modify the entire matrix clause.
more adjunct sentences
|adjunct assistant||1) Dr. George was an adjunct assistant professor at the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine.|
2) Rebecca Sack lives and works in Philadelphia, where she is adjunct assistant professor at the University of the Arts.
more adjunct assistant sentences
|adjunct faculty||1) The increasing organization of adjunct faculty is another.|
2) I am adjunct faculty at Thunderbird University.
more adjunct faculty sentences
|adjunct fellow||1) PERC also employees the expertise of Senior and adjunct fellows .|
2) Kasipillai is also the adjunct senior research fellow at Monash University Australia in Melbourne .
more adjunct fellow sentences
|adjunct instructor||1) adjunct instructors include master coaches and conductors.|
2) Online courses are often taught by adjunct instructors , with advanced degrees.
more adjunct instructor sentences
|adjunct lecturer||1) From the 1950s, he was an adjunct lecturer for literature and communications at Columbia University.|
2) Dr Ken Harvey is an adjunct senior lecturer in the School of Public Health, La Trobe University.
more adjunct lecturer sentences
|adjunct member||1) He remains an adjunct faculty member at Seattle University.|
2) Abby Travis performed with the group as an adjunct member on bass.
more adjunct member sentences
|adjunct of||1) The most picturesque and entertaining adjunct of Telephone London is the electrophone.|
2) Ceylon and Burma became independent in 1948, inevitable adjuncts of Indian freedom.
more adjunct of sentences
|adjunct position||1) The library lost a 21-hour adjunct librarian position in fall 2009.|
2) In addition, Colin holds an adjunct faculty position at Dalhousie University.
more adjunct position sentences
|adjunct professor||1) That role soon evolved into adjunct professor .|
2) The alternative translation for docent is adjunct professor .
more adjunct professor sentences
|adjunct scholar||1) He is currently an adjunct scholar at the Competitive Enterprise Institute.|
2) J. Scott Carpenter is an adjunct scholar at The Washington Institute.
more adjunct scholar sentences
|adjunct therapy||1) Other potential suggested uses include adjunct therapy in prostate cancer.|
2) It is also used as adjunct therapy for cyclic vomiting syndrome.
more adjunct therapy sentences
|adjunct to||1) Credit card fraud is also an adjunct to identity theft.|
2) The snorkel is an adjunct to diving without breathing apparatus.
more adjunct to sentences
|adjuncts||1) The few conservatives are typically adjuncts or never promoted .|
2) These online shops provide a wide range of fashion adjuncts .
more adjuncts sentences