|adjournment||1) The adjournment ordered was until 2 July 1991.|
2) The burglary trial was on its 4th such adjournment .
more adjournment sentences
|adjournment debate||1) Private members' motions and adjournment debates have very little effect.|
2) There have even been short extracts from late-night adjournment debates .
more adjournment debate sentences
|adjournment motion||1) The PDP started shouting slogans demanding the adjournment motion .|
2) INLD legislators gathered near the speaker 's podium and shouted slogans against the adjournment motion .
more adjournment motion sentences
|seek an adjournment||1) He sought an adjournment which was granted.|
2) At the 11th hour, the parties sought an adjournment and a settlement was reached.
more seek an adjournment sentences
|short adjournment||1) Then Seán Ó hUadhaigh sought a short adjournment to consult his client.|
2) After a short adjournment , Fearnley Whittingstall advised the court that his client wished to give evidence.
more short adjournment sentences