presidentially appoint in a sentence
1) Each region is headed by a presidentially appointed governor.
2) These are headed by presidentially appointed divisional officers ().
3) Established by executive order, PCIE is comprised of all presidentially appointed Inspectors General.
presidentially appoint example sentences4) The capital of the province is Ebolowa, where the presidentially appointed governor has his offices.
5) A presidentially appointed governor heads the administration of the province from the capital city of Bertoua.
6) A presidentially appointed prefect (""), or senior divisional officer, governs each of these.
7) The 2002 amendment to the IG Act of 1978 made most deputation of presidentially appointed IG special agents unnecessary.
8) A special urban council presides over Bafoussam, staffed by presidentially appointed counselors who serve under a presidentially appointed delegate.
9) A special urban council presides over Bafoussam, staffed by presidentially appointed counselors who serve under a presidentially appointed delegate.
10) The National Assembly and the Legislative Yuan would have a small number of presidentially appointed " overseas Chinese" representatives.
11) Each of these departments is headed by a presidentially appointed prefect (""), also called a senior divisional officer.
12) The Board consisted of three presidentially appointed executives, and started with no budget, no staff, and no furniture.
13) Moreover, the cooperation between the district council that has increasing opposition representation, and the presidentially appointed DED is often contentious.
14) The Union Army Balloon Corps was being developed at Fort Corcoran near Arlington under the presidentially appointed Prof. Thaddeus S. C. Lowe.
15) Stephen Murphy III: appointed by President to U.S. District Court in Detroit; former presidentially appointed United States Attorney in Detroit.
example sentences with presidentially appoint16) However, the Act stipulated that the governor, chief of police and top officials were presidentially appointed and they were all to be Americans.
17) The Government is headed by the presidentially appointed Prime Minister, who names a Council of Ministers to act as the government and cabinet.
18) Thus , for instance, he headed a presidentially appointed commission that during several months drafted the new labour law that Chávez signed on 30 April.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of presidentially appoint
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of presidentially appoint with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with presidentially appoint
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word presidentially appoint in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with presidentially appoint.
20 examples of simple sentences of presidentially appoint. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of presidentially appoint
Compound Sentences with presidentially appoint
Complex Sentences with presidentially appoint
Compound-Complex Sentences with presidentially appoint