formally appoint in a sentence
1) He was formally appointed on 5 August.
2) He was formally appointed prime minister on June 30.
3) Mendoza was formally appointed on 23 July .
formally appoint example sentences4) A new Cabinet was formally appointed on May 16.
5) All Judges are formally appointed by the King.
6) The latter body then formally appoints the new politburo standing committee .
7) They were formally appointed by an ICJ order on 17 December.
8) He was formally appointed by the trustees on June 24, 1915.
9) On 16 May 2011, the three proposed NCMPs were formally appointed .
10) Haakon thereafter formally appointed his own son as his co-regent.
11) Edgeworth was formally appointed as Editor of the Economic Journal.
12) Beginning in 1866, nurses were formally appointed to Military General Hospitals.
13) The Monarch formally appoints and dismisses ministers, including the Prime Minister.
14) Gerry de Silva was formally appointed army Chief of Staff on Oct. 23.
15) He also had the authority to formally appoint the chancellor and the cabinet.
example sentences with formally appoint16) Holberg was formally appointed assistant professor after having first worked as one without pay.
17) Two days later, Hugh returns from Canterbury formally appointed Sheriff in Shropshire.
18) Once the government has been formed, it is formally appointed by the Queen.
19) Parliament proposes and approves a government, which is formally appointed by the Prince.
20) After his resignation, Musharraf formally appointed himself as President on 20 June 2001.
21) They will now be sent to President Jacob Zuma to be formally appointed .
22) He proposed that the Parliament would meet and formally appoint Ne Win as president.
23) In 1655 he was formally appointed as the Massachusetts colony's agent in England.
24) August 30 - Charron and Abella are formally appointed to the SCOC.
25) The notification formally appointed the MMRDA as the system administrator for the monorail project.
26) A UK LLP must have at least two, formally appointed , Designated members.
27) Delia Cardenas was formally appointed as the new Planning and Economic Policy Minister.
28) The NCPO then advises the king to formally appoint the selectees the NCR members.
How to use formally appoint in a sentence29) They allege in an affidavit they were not formally appointed by way of a resolution .
30) Capello was formally appointed as manager of the England national football team on 14 December 2007.
31) However on 26 May 2014 the King formally appointed General Prayuth to run the country.
32) On 8 October Mahler was formally appointed to succeed Jahn as the Hofoper's director.
33) Therefore leadership is within each individual, and not restricted to the boundaries of formally appointed leaders.
34) In October of that year he was formally appointed commander-in-chief of the Leeward Islands station.
35) The prime minister chooses the rest of the cabinet, which is formally appointed by the president.
36) A board of trustees formally appoints the editor, who cannot be removed without its permission.
37) On the occasion in question there was, for example, a formally appointed Lavatory Sub-committee.
38) Martin formally resigned and Harper was formally appointed and sworn in as Prime Minister on February 6.
39) Emperor Akihito formally appointed Kan as the country 's 94th Prime Minister on 8 June.
40) Marcelo C. Jalandoon was formally appointed as the first President of Central Visayas Polytechnic College.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of formally appoint
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of formally appoint with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with formally appoint
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word formally appoint in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with formally appoint.
20 examples of simple sentences of formally appoint. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of formally appoint
Compound Sentences with formally appoint
Complex Sentences with formally appoint
Compound-Complex Sentences with formally appoint