avid amateur in a sentence
1) London was a boxing fan and an avid amateur boxer.
2) I'm also an avid amateur photographer, and relax as an archer shooting at paper targets.
3) An avid amateur racer, the king drove his car into a lamppost and died 3 April 1939.
4) In his early teens he became an avid amateur mechanic, fixing the family motor car and learning to drive.
avid amateur example sentences5) From their father, an avid amateur naturalist in true Victorian tradition introduced the boys to ornithology and gave them a taste for taxidermy.
6) He has been an avid amateur cricketer since he was 12, and so knows the pain of repeated failure only too well.
7) Romo is an avid amateur golfer, and attempted to qualify for the 2004 EDS Byron Nelson Championship and the 2005 U.S. Open, but failed.
8) He also met with playwright George Bernard Shaw, who was an avid amateur photographer, about ways to promote photography as an art form.
9) Haas was uninterested in learning photography as a child, though his father–an avid amateur –tried to share his interest.
10) Easley is also an avid amateur woodworker, and appeared on an episode of "The Woodwright's Shop" where he made a walnut table.
11) He was an avid amateur photographer and painter as a teenager, but it was his brother Weedon who went to art school.
12) His grandson, Tom Kneitel, a prolific writer on electronics and an avid amateur radio operator (K2AES), was the founding editor of "Popular Communications" magazine.
13) Lewis is an avid amateur chess player, and funded an after-school chess programme for disadvantaged youths, one of whom earned a university chess scholarship at Tennessee Tech.
14) He joined a youth drama group led by Leo Lloyd, a steel worker and avid amateur thespian, who taught him the fundamentals of acting.
example sentences with avid15) Thompson was an avid amateur photographer throughout his life and his photos have been exhibited since his death at art galleries in the United States and United Kingdom.
16) The former US president said he was inspired to take up the art by British wartime prime minister Winston Churchill, an avid amateur painter.
17) I have also enjoyed roles as an avid amateur ornithologist, a venture scout leader, and as a guide leading groups hillwalking, both at home and abroad.
18) " As an avid amateur photographer I once tried lower-end, slower SD cards.
19) ") Poinsett, an avid amateur botanist, sent samples of the plant home to the States and by 1836 the plant was most widely known as the "poinsettia.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avid amateur
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avid amateur with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avid amateur
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avid amateur in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avid amateur.
20 examples of simple sentences of avid amateur. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avid amateur
Compound Sentences with avid amateur
Complex Sentences with avid amateur
Compound-Complex Sentences with avid amateur