avid listener in a sentence
1) He finds an avid listener in his cousin Tapesh.
2) After moving to Georgia, he became an avid listener of Atlanta's first talk radio station.
3) I soon became an avid listener of WSRR, which was named for its owner Stephen R. Rintoul.
4) Eros Ramazzotti Even if you aren't an avid listener of Italian music, chances are you know who Eros Ramazzotti is.
avid listener example sentences5) It was then possible for an avid listener of a talk show for years to easily host his own talk show and let the world know about his views.
6) She studied piano as a child, and this helped expose her to Western classical music, of which her father was an avid listener.
7) Chapman states 'from about the age of seven or eight, I used to be an avid listener of a radio programme called "The Goon Show".
8) The goal of this episode is to give you some ninja tips and tricks to help you benefit from being an active and avid listener of audio podcasts.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avid listener
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avid listener with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avid listener
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avid listener in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avid listener.
20 examples of simple sentences of avid listener. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avid listener
Compound Sentences with avid listener
Complex Sentences with avid listener
Compound-Complex Sentences with avid listener