Expressions - Collocations of the word " apron "
|APS||1) APS often generates and evaluates multiple scenarios.|
2) APS was founded in 1978 with 510 charter members.
more APS sentences
|apron||1) A special lead apron is used to further reduce exposure.|
2) This apron was usually worn above the knee.
more apron sentences
|apron glove||1) Remove apron and gloves and discard into orange waste bag.|
2) Freemasons were spied in their aprons and gloves .
more apron glove sentences
|apron pocket||1) Then she suddenly slapped at her apron pocket .|
2) I kept an angel in my apron pocket .
more apron pocket sentences
|apron stage||1) During this period a new apron stage was built at a cost of more than £75,000.|
more apron stage sentences
|apron string||1) Such patterns could later adorn household items such as pillowcases, tablecloths and apron strings .|
2) She has countless others clinging to her apron strings , including myriad species unable to speak for themselves.
more apron string sentences
|apron strings||1) It's hard to cut the apron strings when your children leave the nest.|
2) Such patterns could later adorn household items such as pillowcases, tablecloths and apron strings .
more apron strings sentences
|apronful||1) Presently nurse Hannah came bustling along with an apronful of things, and let herself into a vacant room hard by.|
2) But she spent little time in looking at them, and when she found the field where the berries grew she had soon picked a great apronful of them.
more apronful sentences
|apropos||1) The line you finish off your post with is entirely apropos .|
2) He recently made an apropos addition to the floating vehicle.
more apropos sentences
|apropos of||1) Joan Rivers , apropos of nothing, looked great .|
2) apropos of your own experience while a backslider.
more apropos of sentences
|aprotic||1) The aqueous design has a higher practical discharge potential than its aprotic counterpart.|
2) Lithium oxides are insoluble in aprotic electrolytes, which leads to cathode clogging.
more aprotic sentences
|apsaras||1) The fourth row is composed of ten apsaras and heavenly boy monks.|
2) They watch the apsaras and the gandharvas dance, and play games.
more apsaras sentences
|apse||1) The original three apses are of magnificent construction.|
2) It is smaller and has five aisles and three eastern apses .
more apse sentences
|apsidal||1) The chancel had an apsidal east end.|
2) Later Romanesque chapter houses sometimes had an apsidal eastern end.
more apsidal sentences
|front apron||1) It has retained its original boiler, but lost the front apron .|
2) One component of the body kit is the front apron in dynamic sport design .
more front apron sentences
|lead apron||1) A special lead apron is used to further reduce exposure.|
2) People reported that it was like heavy lead apron had been placed over them.
more lead apron sentences
|leather apron||1) She moved from his arms and slowly untied her leather apron .|
2) The blacksmith wears his leather apron .
more leather apron sentences
|parking apron||1) Covered and open aircraft revetments were constructed on concrete and asphalt parking aprons .|
2) Several large parking aprons , also from its Cold War service remain.
more parking apron sentences
|rear apron||1) This explained primarily by the more compact rear apron .|
2) The off-road design addenda consist of silver-coloured add-on parts for the front and rear apron and side skirts.
more rear apron sentences
|ring apron||1) Jericho hit Rock with a Springboard Dropkick through the ring apron .|
2) Debra was eventually thrown off the ring apron as Edge and Jarrett attacked each other.
more ring apron sentences
|wear apron||1) This apron was usually worn above the knee.|
2) Or perhaps you remember him wearing an apron .
more wear apron sentences
|white apron||1) Chain mesh gloves and white aprons hang in orderly fashion .|
2) When your apprenticeship was finished, you got a white apron .
more white apron sentences
Expressions with the word apron
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: