Expressions - Collocations of the word " appropriation "
|additional appropriation||1) March 1893, Commission got $15,000 additional appropriation .|
2) No additional appropriation will be made for this purpose.
more additional appropriation sentences
|annual appropriation||1) WAP funding is derived from annual appropriations from Congress.|
2) The Congress could do this through annual appropriations and authorization bills.
more annual appropriation sentences
|appropriation||1) Type of appropriation is fiscal 2014 defense working capital funds.|
2) Type of appropriation is foreign military sales funding.
more appropriation sentences
|appropriation account||1) appropriation accounts (Autumn following previous year end).|
2) In the appropriation accounts of the Government, the distinction is almost non-existent.
more appropriation account sentences
|appropriation act||1) Both were ordered in a naval appropriation act on 4 March 1911.|
2) The Congress updates this authorization through annual funds appropriation acts , and other legislation.
more appropriation act sentences
|appropriation bill||1) The fiscal year 2001 agriculture appropriations bill included two significant changes.|
2) UCA is also tracking several appropriation bills in the legislature.
more appropriation bill sentences
|appropriation committee||1) The budget and appropriations committees of each house also play a role.|
2) A seat on the appropriations committee helps him bring home plenty of earmarks.
more appropriation committee sentences
|appropriation legislation||1) The legislation that sets government spending is called appropriations legislation .|
2) These are normally covered in authorization and appropriation legislation .
more appropriation legislation sentences
|appropriation of funds||1) It may well take a congressional appropriation of funds to get this kind of study funded.|
2) The elimination of this appropriation of funds was said to have saved $100 million per year.
more appropriation of funds sentences
|appropriation process||1) The YEDP curriculum includes seminars on the congressional legislative, budget and appropriations processes .|
2) Lamentably, it was not reauthorized in the fiscal year 2012 appropriation process .
more appropriation process sentences
|appropriation subcommittee||1) After Lewis became chairman of the defense appropriations subcommittee in 1999, earmarks in defense bills exploded.|
2) One year later, a Congressional appropriations subcommittee voted to send $10 million to aid the Assyrians in Iraq.
more appropriation subcommittee sentences
|budget appropriation||1) A one-year statute that contains the state's budget appropriations .|
2) A whole range of strategies tend to be adopted by those seeking budget appropriations .
more budget appropriation sentences
|congressional appropriation||1) Increase congressional appropriations for school-based prevention activities.|
2) Clifford wanted to deploy the system, and supported congressional appropriations for it.
more congressional appropriation sentences
|cultural appropriation||1) Part of this criticism involves the notion of cultural appropriation .|
2) cultural appropriation is not cultural appreciation; it's theft.
more cultural appropriation sentences
|direct appropriation||1) But others requested and received direct , annual appropriations from the commission.|
2) A direct appropriation of savings because it can not cure its systemic problems.
more direct appropriation sentences
|dishonest appropriation||1) This has the advantage that the cases referred to will be brought within the single concept of dishonest appropriation .|
2) The fact that they controlled the company which consented to the transfer was irrelevant in the light of their dishonest appropriation .
more dishonest appropriation sentences
|federal appropriation||1) AECL is funded through a combination of federal government appropriations and commercial revenue.|
2) They sometimes receive federal budgetary appropriations , but some also have independent sources of revenue.
more federal appropriation sentences
|general appropriation||1) Only 21 percent comes from general fund appropriations from government at any level.|
2) This in turns reduces the need for supplemental general fund appropriations for K-12 schools by that amount.
more general appropriation sentences
|government appropriation||1) Vouchers entail government appropriations of public funds .|
2) AECL is funded through a combination of federal government appropriations and commercial revenue.
more government appropriation sentences
|legislative appropriation||1) All compensation and reimbursement shall be paid from the legislative appropriation .|
2) Five were principles of a republic, as in legislative appropriation .
more legislative appropriation sentences
|state appropriation||1) A state appropriation paid for the work.|
2) A one-year statute that contains the state's budget appropriations .
more state appropriation sentences
|supplemental appropriation||1) Obama continued the use of supplemental appropriations .|
2) Funds for disaster relief have sometimes come from supplemental appropriations , such as after Hurricane Katrina.
more supplemental appropriation sentences
Expressions with the word appropriation
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: