Expressions - Collocations of the word " apprehensive "
|a little apprehensive||1) At 50 years old I am a little apprehensive .|
2) I felt tense, a little apprehensive .
more a little apprehensive sentences
|apprehensive||1) The whole reform party was sad and apprehensive .|
2) The word has always made me apprehensive .
more apprehensive sentences
|apprehensive about||1) I was very apprehensive about my bike session today.|
2) Feel apprehensive about offering ideas to others.
more apprehensive about sentences
|apprehensive face||1) We glanced at each other, and I pulled a long, apprehensive face .|
2) Beasley's apprehensive face appeared.
more apprehensive face sentences
|apprehensive glance||1) She threw her sister an apprehensive glance but was reassured to see she was smiling.|
2) They went jostling and elbowing along, casting apprehensive glances behind them and only breathing freely when they got outside.
more apprehensive glance sentences
|apprehensive look||1) Yanto cast another apprehensive look towards the tower.|
2) The others were very quiet, with excited, apprehensive looks on their faces.
more apprehensive look sentences
|apprehensive of||1) The world is apprehensive of the escalating crisis.|
2) He is apprehensive of the consequences of assassination.
more apprehensive of sentences
|apprehensive that||1) They were apprehensive that the cardinal's ordinances would encroach upon the civil jurisdiction.|
2) The whispering conspirators return, apprehensive that their whispers from the opening scene were overheard.
more apprehensive that sentences
|be apprehensive||1) All are apprehensive concerning the imminent uprising.|
2) I was very apprehensive about my bike session today.
more be apprehensive sentences
|become apprehensive||1) As opening night approached, Gilbert became increasingly apprehensive .|
2) Upon hearing this, Wang became apprehensive .
more become apprehensive sentences
|bit apprehensive||1) Initially, he was a bit apprehensive .|
2) I'm quite excited about it and a wee bit apprehensive .
more bit apprehensive sentences
|deeply apprehensive||1) This is the language of a deeply apprehensive regime.|
2) His inability to answer her queries turned a suspicious woman into a deeply apprehensive one.
more deeply apprehensive sentences
|extremely apprehensive||1) Her publishers were extremely apprehensive about the release as well as its commercial potential.|
2) I was extremely apprehensive about this, I had not been on a hyper-coaster before.
more extremely apprehensive sentences
|feel apprehensive||1) feel apprehensive about offering ideas to others.|
2) Carolyn went down to tea slowly, feeling apprehensive .
more feel apprehensive sentences
|get apprehensive||1) Are you getting apprehensive about riding as the years tick by?|
2) When the weekend arrived I was getting apprehensive about what to expect.
more get apprehensive sentences
|grow apprehensive||1) Helen answered and sounded so anxious that Sophie grew apprehensive .|
2) Sultan Bahadur Shah had grown apprehensive of the power of Humayun.
more grow apprehensive sentences
|little apprehensive||1) At 50 years old I am a little apprehensive .|
2) I felt tense, a little apprehensive .
more little apprehensive sentences
|look apprehensive||1) He had good reason to look apprehensive , Dexter thought.|
2) The second boy looked apprehensive Even apologetic, Jenkins said.
more look apprehensive sentences
|remain apprehensive||1) Throughout most of her career, Joan Baez remained apprehensive about involving herself in party politics.|
2) There are some doctors who remain apprehensive about health care reform and fear a potential loss in income.
more remain apprehensive sentences
|seem apprehensive||1) For a moment, he seemed apprehensive to Dexter.|
2) However, Victor seems apprehensive about the deal, believing Stefano turned down her deal.
more seem apprehensive sentences
|slightly apprehensive||1) Isaac Day, however, was slightly apprehensive .|
2) Even Mr Bean looked slightly apprehensive .
more slightly apprehensive sentences
|very apprehensive||1) I was very apprehensive about my bike session today.|
2) I was very apprehensive about learning this new skill.
more very apprehensive sentences
Expressions with the word apprehensive
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: