Expressions - Collocations of the word " approach "
|abandon the approach||1) the crew abandoned the approach due to technical difficulties.|
2) About an hour later, she abandoned the approach ; then sighted a five-ship convoy on the port quarter.
more abandon the approach sentences
|adopt approach||1) Municipalities also may adopt approaches of converting waste to energy through methods such as generating electricity from landfill gas.|
2) But across the country, communities are adopting approaches to help put these boys and young men on the path to success.
more adopt approach sentences
|advocate approach||1) Planners and advocates approaching the problem from all directions.|
2) We will consider the criminal justice approach, victim advocate approach and the victim services approach.
more advocate approach sentences
|aggressive approach||1) The defense has taken a more aggressive approach .|
2) Scheme 1 is an aggressive approach when close observation is possible.
more aggressive approach sentences
|alternate approach||1) An alternate approach to the semantics of first-order logic proceeds via abstract algebra.|
2) Second, it introduces them to an alternate approach to problem-solving.
more alternate approach sentences
|alternative approach||1) An alternative approach is to mimic biologically inert interfaces.|
2) But he is considering possible alternative approaches .
more alternative approach sentences
|analytical approach||1) An analytical approach ot the information audit.|
2) What kind of analytical approach do the healing professionals take?
more analytical approach sentences
|angle of approach||1) The angles of approach to the main foyer area are scrupulously calculated.|
2) Gabriel, Dangerfield and Finlayson discussed the best angle of approach .
more angle of approach sentences
|apply approach||1) There are two widely applied approaches , viz.|
2) The applied approaches are based on a client's specific conditions and needs.
more apply approach sentences
|approach||1) These remain important subjects requiring refined approaches .|
2) This approach does indeed encourage more effective planning.
more approach sentences
|approach a subject||1) He was approaching a subject on which I was extremely sensitive.|
2) Do you approach a subject differently in that medium than if you were writing for newsprint?
more approach a subject sentences
|approach a task||1) This postgraduate diploma will give you new ways of thinking about and approaching a task or situation.|
2) The expression is also used to reference someone approaching a task or problem from the wrong direction or continuing in the wrong direction.
more approach a task sentences
|approach a topic||1) Sometimes it is better to get your hands dirty at once rather than approach a topic with lofty generalizations.|
2) AC: I've figured out that, much to my frustration, I can't just approach a topic head on, and write a poem about something.
more approach a topic sentences
|approach acceptable||1) The direct approach is preferred, although either approach is acceptable .|
2) This approach is also acceptable for Canadian income tax purposes.
more approach acceptable sentences
|approach adulthood||1) As the dragon approaches adulthood , its color gradually brightens until the individual scales are scarcely visible.|
2) As these young diabetics approach adulthood their care must transition from pediatric specialists to adult healthcare providers .
more approach adulthood sentences
|approach an intersection||1) What should a driver do when approaching an intersection in which traffic lights are not working?|
2) When approaching an intersection , drivers should assume a motorcyclist may slow down without that visual warning.
more approach an intersection sentences
|approach angle||1) The intradiscal pathway continues along the 450 approach angle .|
2) Stall speed at normal approach angle and conditions was 100 - 109 mph.
more approach angle sentences
|approach applicable||1) Are such approaches applicable to our business?|
2) The no fault approach is not universally applicable .
more approach applicable sentences
|approach appropriate||1) A case study approach is appropriate for three reasons.|
2) I think that kind of approach is not appropriate .
more approach appropriate sentences
|approach autumn||1) The summer is winding down and we are rapidly approaching autumn .|
2) Although the weather remains warm, there are signs of the approaching autumn , [...]
more approach autumn sentences
|approach cautiously||1) The man approached cautiously , weighing the sword.|
2) It is well hidden and approached cautiously by narrow tracks.
more approach cautiously sentences
|approach chart||1) This format avoids unnecessary duplication and proliferation of instrument approach charts .|
2) The appropriate instrument approach chart will indicate the identifier used at a particular airport.
more approach chart sentences
|approach clearance||1) ATC will not issue a straightin approach clearance .|
2) Continue on the vector heading until intercepting the next published ground track applicable to the approach clearance .
more approach clearance sentences
|approach completion||1) By January 1878 the fort was approaching completion .|
2) Work is approaching completion on the bridge at Hope station.
more approach completion sentences
|approach consistent||1) This approach is consistent with auditing standards.|
2) The approach is therefore not consistent with prior law .
more approach consistent sentences
|approach control||1) Normally the appropriate frequency is an approach control frequency.|
2) Later the automatic approach control system was switched on.
more approach control sentences
|approach course||1) The pilot may find crossing altitudes published along the final approach course .|
2) Therefore, pilots may be requested to report established on the final approach course .
more approach course sentences
|approach different||1) This is why our approach is different .|
2) My attitudes and approach are entirely different .
more approach different sentences
|approach directly||1) Prey is approached directly or from behind.|
2) This approach directly visualizes the sequence of DNA molecules using electron microscopy.
more approach directly sentences
|approach effective||1) It is not known which approach is more effective .|
2) Cognitive-behavioral treatment approaches are quite effective with anxiety disorders.
more approach effective sentences
|approach evident||1) But the shared pragmatic approach is clearly evident .|
2) Numerous examples of such an approach are already evident .
more approach evident sentences
|approach fast||1) Near as dammit gone is approaching fast .|
2) Before you know it, opening night is approaching fast .
more approach fast sentences
|approach fix||1) Departing final approach fix (name) or on final approach segment inbound.|
2) RF leg segments may be used after PFAF (precise final approach fix ).
more approach fix sentences
|approach for||1) Natural approaches for improving gut function are widely available.|
2) Provinces are taking various approaches for implementing premises identification.
more approach for sentences
|approach formally||1) Informants often have connections with persons a detective would not be able to approach formally .|
more approach formally sentences
|approach from||1) Arctic challenges are approached from several angles.|
2) That is why main ridge is better approached from the north.
more approach from sentences
|approach gingerly||1) An interview with John Jasperse should be approached gingerly .|
more approach gingerly sentences
|approach infinity||1) XC approaches zero as ω approaches infinity .|
2) In particular, __FORMULA__ approaches zero when __FORMULA__ approaches infinity .
more approach infinity sentences
|approach lane||1) There was also be dedicated approach lanes for those with a priority access NFL placard on their vehicles.|
2) If direction arrows are painted on the approach lanes and on the lanes in the roundabout always obey them.
more approach lane sentences
|approach lights||1) When the approach lights or Rwy 23 is visible land normally.|
2) The aircraft collided with the airport's approach lights and caught fire.
more approach lights sentences
|approach march||1) In the approach march , the column suffered some casualties from enemy fire.|
2) On the approach march , the roll was called every hour to prevent desertion.
more approach march sentences
|approach matter||1) It is also an ideal opportunity to meet with members of other district societies to learn how they approach matters .|
more approach matter sentences
|approach of evening||1) The air was growing cooler with the approach of evening .|
2) Outside, the sun still shone, though with the approach of evening the light had lost some of its force and the room grew dimmer.
more approach of evening sentences
|approach of war||1) During 1939 the approach of war seemed inexorable.|
2) With the approach of war a military version of Envoy was developed, to be called the Airspeed Oxford.
more approach of war sentences
|approach path||1) These areas are situated directly beneath the approach path of runway 26.|
2) This is in a position clearly visible on the approach path .
more approach path sentences
|approach problem||1) Secondly, lawyers and economists approach problems from different perspectives.|
2) Inspectors must develop a protocol for approaching problem areas.
more approach problem sentences
|approach procedure||1) They list missed approach procedures and commonly used radio frequencies.|
2) An overhead maneuver is not an instrument approach procedure .
more approach procedure sentences
|approach retirement||1) As we approach retirement , our risk tolerance decreases.|
2) Can individuals who have retired or are approaching retirement age apply?
more approach retirement sentences
|approach road||1) This latter approach road is extended by several county roads.|
2) The tree lined approach road to the village is impressive.
more approach road sentences
|approach segment||1) The charted temperature limits are evaluated for the final approach segment only.|
2) Notes are not charted when VOR is required outside the final approach segment .
more approach segment sentences
|approach shot||1) A lot of it is the approach shot .|
2) She continued to hit fairways and set herself up with great approach shots .
more approach shot sentences
|approach similar||1) We investigated whether their approach was similar or different to ours.|
2) This approach was similar to that of major endowment funds.
more approach similar sentences
|approach simple||1) The approach is simple but surprisingly powerful.|
2) You see our approach is quite simple .
more approach simple sentences
|approach span||1) An wrought iron bridge with six timber approach spans .|
2) The original approach span on the Virginia side was 152 ft long.
more approach span sentences
|approach stage||1) This is accomplished by joining multiple polymer melts in either the manifold or approach stage .|
2) This robbery failed because of the noise of an approaching stage or because of a hatchet in the driver's hand.
more approach stage sentences
|approach suitable||1) This approach is suitable for transient simulations.|
2) In-house specialist: This approach is suitable in larger public organisations.
more approach suitable sentences
|approach summer||1) There was a smell of approaching summer in the air.|
2) ASIJ's program approaches summer learning through a wide variety of courses.
more approach summer sentences
|approach task||1) People approach tasks and responsibilities in different ways.|
2) No physical contact was made with the approaching task force.
more approach task sentences
|approach tentatively||1) Students approach tentatively , hands held out, but Chevy is off limits to much cuddling.|
2) As he approached tentatively , wanting to seem friendly but not to alarm her, she had turned on him a long and curious glance from remarkable, slanted, violet-blue eyes.
more approach tentatively sentences
|approach the shore||1) When waves approach the shore they suffer a number of changes.|
2) As the cable approaches the shore the danger from anchors is increased.
more approach the shore sentences
|approach the witness||1) Counsel also may approach the witnesses with the permission of the Court. 3.|
2) Counsel do not need to seek leave to approach the witness to show an exhibit. 10.
more approach the witness sentences
|approach to||1) A team approach to research is favoured.|
2) A multidisciplinary approach to pest management is essential.
more approach to sentences
|approach unique||1) I know this approach is not unique .|
2) Your approach is unique , special, and it gets noticed.
more approach unique sentences
|approach useful||1) This approach is useful when hiding HTML progress controls.|
2) I'm glad you find this approach potentially useful .
more approach useful sentences
|approach valid||1) This approach is also valid for the fwf_tune parameter.|
2) Further, the non-parametric approach is always valid , given only minimal assumptions.
more approach valid sentences
|approach viaduct||1) The approach viaducts are of a segmental bridge design.|
2) At the north end of the tunnel you come out onto the Falkirk Wheel's upper approach viaduct .
more approach viaduct sentences
|approach winter||1) To film arctic foxes facing up to the rigours of approaching winter .|
2) The bad weather and approaching winter made Napoleon's troops very reluctant to continue the campaign.
more approach winter sentences
|approached||1) As children approached 11 attitudes shifted toward girls.|
2) How is music and dance being approached ?
more approached sentences
|approaches||1) These remain important subjects requiring refined approaches .|
2) The cost approaches £100 millions annually.
more approaches sentences
|approaching||1) The falling snow was approaching blizzard conditions.|
2) She has incurred student loans approaching six figures.
more approaching sentences
|at the approach||1) A bowler should never cross the foul line at the approach .|
2) They fly at the approach of strangers.
more at the approach sentences
|balanced approach||1) A balanced approach is necessary for adequate health policies.|
2) The district court took a balanced approach .
more balanced approach sentences
|basic approach||1) The basic approach used is as follows.|
2) These minimally invasive gastrointestinal procedures are divided into two basic approaches .
more basic approach sentences
|bottom up approach||1) The alternative is a bottom up approach .|
2) The bottom up approach should lead the organisational change rather than the other way round.
more bottom up approach sentences
|cautious approach||1) Their cautious approach was supported by many international mine rescue experts.|
2) His view was that a more cautious approach was necessary.
more cautious approach sentences
|change the approach||1) This paper fundamentally changed the approach to modeling climate.|
2) change the approach , and you will create different results.
more change the approach sentences
|close approach||1) They were able to image it though during their close approaches .|
2) We 'll get another close approach in 2018.
more close approach sentences
|common sense approach||1) A common sense approach should be used by the installation commander.|
2) Thank you for sharing this common sense approach .
more common sense approach sentences
|comprehensive approach||1) Current behavior analysis programs offer this type of comprehensive treatment approach .|
2) The comprehensive approach has gone on since 21 March.
more comprehensive approach sentences
|conservative approach||1) Current scholarship takes a more conservative approach .|
2) A conservative approach may be the best option.
more conservative approach sentences
|conventional approach||1) Other researchers take a more conventional approach .|
2) The conventional approach works within the perceived structures of the organization.
more conventional approach sentences
|cost approach||1) The cost approaches £100 millions annually.|
2) The cost approach was once called the summation approach.
more cost approach sentences
|cost benefit approach||1) The version of the cost benefit approach we explain here is necessarily simple.|
2) In general, neuroethics revolves around a cost benefit approach to find techniques and technologies that are most beneficial to patients.
more cost benefit approach sentences
|creative approach||1) All tasks require creative approach in doing them.|
2) Weve tested different creative approaches same result.
more creative approach sentences
|describe approach||1) It also describes approaches to investigating outbreaks and cleaning infected systems.|
2) The number of beetle species described approaches 400,000, and about several millions await their description.
more describe approach sentences
|develop approach||1) It continued to operate, to develop approaches for national emergencies.|
2) develops approaches for implementing new technologies within the agency.
more develop approach sentences
|different approach||1) Other governments were taking a different approach .|
2) There are many different approaches to meditation.
more different approach sentences
|direct approach||1) Some doctors are taking a direct approach .|
2) The direct approach is preferred, although either approach is acceptable.
more direct approach sentences
|disciplined approach||1) He takes a very disciplined approach to writing.|
2) He favored a very disciplined approach to composition.
more disciplined approach sentences
|eclectic approach||1) Our eclectic approach favours communication and discourse.|
2) Her eclectic approach to typography has became highly influential .
more eclectic approach sentences
|employ the approach||1) employing the approach , some locked-in patients could answer 'yes' and 'no' questions just by dilating their eyes.|
2) To employ the approach with the optimal safety and efficacy profile in a subsequent phase I clinical trial in patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme.
more employ the approach sentences
|evaluate approach||1) I have evaluated approaches to enhance compliance with treatment.|
2) Researchers are currently evaluating approaches to improve ways to treat mastocytosis. [ citation needed ]
more evaluate approach sentences
|extend the approach||1) Some studies extended the approach to specific subjects, such as metaphor and similarity.|
2) In going on to the ijk vectors , I am extending the approach to 3 ds.
more extend the approach sentences
|favor the approach||1) the Minnesota Synod favored the approach of organizing state synods, but only if they would be independent of the larger Ohio and Missouri Synods.|
more favor the approach sentences
|favour approach||1) He seems to favour approaches that more closely validate your checkin.|
2) Other opposition has been from liberal groups which favour approaches which maximise individual rights.
more favour approach sentences
|final approach||1) The fifth and final approach is social movements.|
2) Prior to turning onto the final approach leg.
more final approach sentences
|flexible approach||1) Will vendors step up with more flexible approaches ?|
2) These cry out for more flexible a more flexible approach .
more flexible approach sentences
|follow approach||1) The following approach tackles this process differently.|
2) The following approach is adopted in Star-Hspice.
more follow approach sentences
|formal approach||1) This has fueled the need for a formal approach .|
2) But he stressed that no formal approach had been made.
more formal approach sentences
|fresh approach||1) Of course fresh approaches to teaching them are necessary.|
2) I think a fresh approach is important.
more fresh approach sentences
|general approach||1) The general approach is using a common queue .|
2) I'll explain my general approach below.
more general approach sentences
|ground controlled approach||1) The program principally of routine transition training, night flying, instrument flights, and ground controlled approaches .|
2) He went to Paris to attend a course to become a GCA ( ground controlled approach ) instructor.
more ground controlled approach sentences
|hands off approach||1) When our governement took a hands off approach the workers got screwed.|
2) We see the same effects on the hands off approach of the FDA & the FTC.
more hands off approach sentences
|hands on approach||1) His hands on approach and positive manner gave me hope and optimism.|
2) After implementing a very hands on approach it does become this easy.
more hands on approach sentences
|have approach||1) Some years he has approached 200 hours.|
2) Other studies have approached mate choice based on odor preference.
more have approach sentences
|holistic approach||1) A holistic approach operates vertically and horizontally.|
2) Organic farming is sometimes considered a holistic approach .
more holistic approach sentences
|implement the approach||1) All we need is to implement the approach of mutual guarantee, thus becoming synchronized with Nature.|
2) It will also offer funding to the applicants for start-up and implementation costs associated with developing and implementing the approaches defined in this FOA.
more implement the approach sentences
|income approach||1) The investment market weighs the income approach most heavily.|
2) How would you calculate GDP by expenditure and income approach ?
more income approach sentences
|indirect approach||1) More subtle and indirect approaches become necessary.|
2) The indirect approach may be quite subtle or very obvious.
more indirect approach sentences
|informal approach||1) Most of these formal and informal approaches are great.|
2) In this article, an informal approach is discussed.
more informal approach sentences
|innovative approach||1) There is room for more innovative approaches .|
2) A truly innovative approach to traffic management.
more innovative approach sentences
|integrated approach||1) In either case whole brained integrated approaches become more difficult.|
2) Others combine several approaches in an integrated approach .
more integrated approach sentences
|interdisciplinary approach||1) The book's unique interdisciplinary approach has been widely acclaimed.|
2) Planning is performed by qualified individuals using an interdisciplinary approach .
more interdisciplinary approach sentences
|laissez faire approach||1) Android has always taken a laissez faire approach to multitasking .|
2) laissez faire approach to population control leads to the Tragedy of the Commons.
more laissez faire approach sentences
|landing approach||1) The airship's landing approach proceeded in two sharp turns.|
2) It has more space for mass launches as well as multiple landing approaches .
more landing approach sentences
|low key approach||1) The friendly retail environment is enhanced by free product sampling and the low key approach of sales associates.|
2) Incidentally, does anyone remember Jeff Hagen's excellent series of articles in ULTRARUNNING titled The low key approach to Ultra Training ?
more low key approach sentences
|make an approach||1) Yeah well, the girls theirselves made an approach .|
2) Sheffield Wednesday have reportedly denied making an approach for Mickey Evans.
more make an approach sentences
|methodological approach||1) The research also uses other methodological approaches including participant observation.|
2) The project employs a variety of methodological approaches .
more methodological approach sentences
|modify the approach||1) He consequently modified the approach to unreliable narration.|
2) As a consequence there is no practical experience and no feedback to modify the approach in the design of subsequent estates.
more modify the approach sentences
|multidisciplinary approach||1) A multidisciplinary approach to pest management is essential.|
2) Living donor transplantation is a multidisciplinary approach .
more multidisciplinary approach sentences
|new approach||1) new management approaches are based upon holistic sustainable principles.|
2) new management approaches and political structures swept through local government.
more new approach sentences
|no nonsense approach||1) This simple, no nonsense approach is typical of almost everything that Larry does.|
2) Dr Kullmann was an excellent lecturer, providing a clear, no nonsense approach to java.
more no nonsense approach sentences
|novel approach||1) The most novel approach related to sickness benefit.|
2) Fuel and rubber shortages are overcome with novel approaches .
more novel approach sentences
|one size fits all approach||1) IT University knows that education is not a one size fits all approach .|
2) Like many other metrics, a one size fits all approach does not work.
more one size fits all approach sentences
|outline the approach||1) Papers were published and presentations held, that outlined the approach in the months preceding the release.|
2) This article outlines the approach to precisely testing general relativity advocated by Dicke and pursued from 1959 onwards.
more outline the approach sentences
|piecemeal approach||1) An integrated system to avoid the weakness of piecemeal approaches .|
2) The health law contains provisions aimed at curbing this piecemeal approach to coverage.
more piecemeal approach sentences
|pioneer approach||1) Hufbauer's pioneering approach deserves a wide readership.|
2) The Xerox Corporation's development of systematic benchmarking is a logical extension of its pioneering approach .
more pioneer approach sentences
|positive approach||1) A positive approach through seeing solutions rather than problems is employed.|
2) They emphasize positive approaches to coping with chronic pain.
more positive approach sentences
|practical approach||1) These practical approaches put the philosophy into actual practice.|
2) However, many officers took a far more practical approach .
more practical approach sentences
|pragmatic approach||1) But the shared pragmatic approach is clearly evident.|
2) This rather pragmatic approach towards Partnership spending allocations received unfavourable comment.
more pragmatic approach sentences
|prefer the approach||1) Mr Justice Simon Brown said he greatly preferred the approach adopted by Professor Jackson's tribunal.|
2) the doctrine of FNC gained little footing in the civil law world, which prefers the approach of lis alibi pendens (see Articles 21-23 Brussels Convention).
more prefer the approach sentences
|proactive approach||1) Our proactive approach helps avoid such risks.|
2) A proactive approach is another characteristic employers seek.
more proactive approach sentences
|problem solving approach||1) The course takes a problem solving approach to legal writing.|
2) Since all characters represent problem solving approaches , different approaches conflict.
more problem solving approach sentences
|pursue the approach||1) the recent success of deep brain stimulation techniques targeting the midbrain has encouraged research to pursue the approach of LGN stimulation for a visual prosthesis.|
more pursue the approach sentences
|rational approach||1) I hope this sort of rational approach continues.|
2) Here, a highly rational approach is the norm.
more rational approach sentences
|rethink the approach||1) the following case study reflects my suggestions when my client decided to put the job on hold and rethink the approach .|
2) It's a way of rethinking the approach to digital marketing and prioritizing the actions that will drive a sustained competitive advantage online and off.
more rethink the approach sentences
|right approach||1) No indication that that was the right approach .|
2) It proved to be the right approach .
more right approach sentences
|scientific approach||1) A more scientific approach to the problem was forthcoming.|
2) He suggested scientific approach to management also called scientific management theory.
more scientific approach sentences
|sensible approach||1) They are all valid, sensible approaches .|
2) Their parents had a sensible approach to the matter.
more sensible approach sentences
|shallow approach||1) So far, shallow approaches have been more successful.|
2) shallow approaches assume no knowledge of the text.
more shallow approach sentences
|shotgun approach||1) The federal government wanted to see that strategy rather than more of a shotgun approach .|
2) If you can't quite swing the FMS, a shotgun approach is not the worst idea.
more shotgun approach sentences
|similar approach||1) A similar approach is called guided imagery.|
2) Israel has been seen pursuing a similar approach .
more similar approach sentences
|simplistic approach||1) The authors suggest that a simplistic approach is inappropriate.|
2) I love his character designs and simplistic approach .
more simplistic approach sentences
|softly softly approach||1) Concern for staff was paramount, hence a softly softly approach .|
2) The police say their softly softly approach seems to be working.
more softly softly approach sentences
|steep approach||1) Flying a slightly steeper approach at a slightly lower power setting may be preferable.|
2) Then there's a steep approach when we nose down at 30 degrees.
more steep approach sentences
|step by step approach||1) Thank you for that great step by step approach !|
2) Alternatively, the step by step approach urged by Mr , appears to be totally illogical.
more step by step approach sentences
|straightforward approach||1) That is a good, straightforward approach .|
2) I love this post, the no-nonsense straightforward approach .
more straightforward approach sentences
|structured approach||1) This book reviews a new structured approach to dispute resolution.|
2) A structured approach to the problem of training transfer helps significantly.
more structured approach sentences
|systematic approach||1) Assertive discipline is another systematic approach of classroom management.|
2) To effectively manage risk it helps to develop a systematic approach .
more systematic approach sentences
|take approach||1) Instead, for this example I decided to take approach number 4, and use reflection.|
2) Both current national and local governments have taken approaches at improving or increasing infrastructure as well as to reducing poverty in the city.
more take approach sentences
|test approach||1) French drains are a time tested approach to eliminating water.|
2) However, studies of promising but inadequately tested approaches are recommended.
more test approach sentences
|the carrot and stick approach||1) Current government strategy on unemployment has been described fairly aptly as being the carrot and stick approach .|
2) the carrot and stick approach is to do with reward and punishment, incentives and pressures.
more the carrot and stick approach sentences
|theoretical approach||1) Three basic theoretical approaches have been emphasized.|
2) This theoretical approach is, necessarily, relational.
more theoretical approach sentences
|top down approach||1) top down approach starts with the big picture.|
2) We can take a top down approach .
more top down approach sentences
|tough approach||1) Or the hard-nosed, insistent, tough approach .|
2) But Mr Hollingworth warned some lenders take an even tougher approach .
more tough approach sentences
|traditional approach||1) Wet over dry traditional approach allowing systematic control.|
2) The traditional approach has been to consider such events individually.
more traditional approach sentences
|try approach||1) Have you tried approaching your neighbor to discuss your concerns?|
2) try approach quantum mechanics by that route, and you will understand why.
more try approach sentences
|two pronged approach||1) Your husband's recovery program has consisted of a two pronged approach : nutrition and energy work.|
2) two pronged approach 1.
more two pronged approach sentences
|use approach||1) In natural science, systems theory has been a widely used approach .|
2) Although this is the traditionally used approach , it has limitations.
more use approach sentences
|useful approach||1) This article describes one useful approach to learning styles.|
2) Working in groups or utilising classroom discussion could be a useful approach .
more useful approach sentences
|utilize the approach||1) Sports team coaches are believed to have been the first to utilize the approaches that have since been adapted for business, personal, and life coaching.|
more utilize the approach sentences
|wait and see approach||1) Rolling the dice basically means taking a wait and see approach .|
2) I like their wait and see approach with Apple.
more wait and see approach sentences
|wrong approach||1) To hide away is just the wrong approach .|
2) This is totally the wrong approach to using CSS tables.
more wrong approach sentences
Expressions with the word approach
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: