Expressions - Collocations of the word " appropriate "
|Where appropriate||1) Proper credit is always appreciated Where appropriate .|
2) Use host country project implementation systems Where appropriate .
more Where appropriate sentences
|age appropriate||1) Guns int he house = age appropriate gun safety.|
2) Set age appropriate limits to gaming interactions with others online.
more age appropriate sentences
|appear appropriate||1) Sometimes this form of contract appeared less appropriate .|
2) The second interpretation appears more appropriate in the spirit of object orientation.
more appear appropriate sentences
|appropriate||1) He thought disgusting was more appropriate .|
2) Proper credit is always appreciated where appropriate .
more appropriate sentences
|appropriate accommodation||1) Q: Who is responsible for determining appropriate accommodations ?|
2) Reductions are all subject to availability of appropriate accommodation .
more appropriate accommodation sentences
|appropriate action||1) The league took immediate and appropriate action .|
2) These include recommendations for appropriate policy actions .
more appropriate action sentences
|appropriate adjustment||1) Making appropriate adjustments increased the overall effectiveness.|
2) Learn to assess cyclists and solve problems by making appropriate adjustments .
more appropriate adjustment sentences
|appropriate age||1) Children of an appropriate age may be interviewed.|
2) Enter the number which represents the appropriate age range.
more appropriate age sentences
|appropriate agency||1) The statement s requirement for appropriate law enforcement agency .|
2) Report violations to the appropriate government agency .
more appropriate agency sentences
|appropriate allocation||1) Divide each facilities capital cost of money pool by the appropriate allocation base.|
2) Identify the appropriate allocation base for each facilities capital cost of money pool.
more appropriate allocation sentences
|appropriate amount||1) Em7 is achieved by stepping the appropriate amount down.|
2) Then decrease buffer size by the appropriate amount .
more appropriate amount sentences
|appropriate analogy||1) It is difficult to think of a less appropriate analogy .|
2) The Tree of Knowledge is the appropriate analogy .
more appropriate analogy sentences
|appropriate answer||1) Common small talk questions and appropriate answers in a business context.|
2) The appropriate answer is who wouldn't .
more appropriate answer sentences
|appropriate application||1) Both are just tools with appropriate applications .|
2) This was an appropriate application of ATM networks.
more appropriate application sentences
|appropriate assistance||1) Collect and disseminate information and make referrals for appropriate assistance .|
2) This will alert the police to the users exact position and they can send appropriate assistance .
more appropriate assistance sentences
|appropriate attire||1) appropriate attire is coat and tie. 5.|
2) Final preparations Select appropriate attire long before the interview day.
more appropriate attire sentences
|appropriate authority||1) Clinical trials are closely supervised by appropriate regulatory authorities .|
2) Please validate this information from appropriate government authorities .
more appropriate authority sentences
|appropriate available||1) The question is going to be what kind of treatment is appropriate and available .|
2) The books are simply designed with economically feasible production values rooted in appropriate and available technologies.
more appropriate available sentences
|appropriate balance||1) An appropriate balance must be met between these priorities.|
2) Find an appropriate balance between consideration and structure.
more appropriate balance sentences
|appropriate behavior||1) appropriate social behavior is stressed during all programs.|
2) The prefrontal cortex controls personality and appropriate social behavior .
more appropriate behavior sentences
|appropriate behaviour||1) State acceptable and appropriate behaviour that is attainable.|
2) This device cleverly exploits notions of appropriate behaviour and impulse.
more appropriate behaviour sentences
|appropriate boundaries||1) Ongoing communication also ensures appropriate boundaries are maintained throughout treatment.|
2) Abiding appropriate boundaries also prevents the athlete from receiving mixed messages.
more appropriate boundaries sentences
|appropriate box||1) Enter this text in the appropriate box .|
2) The witnessing judge must also sign in the appropriate box .
more appropriate box sentences
|appropriate care||1) The right to appropriate medical care 3.|
2) In fact sometimes getting a percentage wrong is considered appropriate care .
more appropriate care sentences
|appropriate channel||1) Requisition hard copy documents through appropriate channels .|
2) Workers unable to raise concerns due to the lack of appropriate channels .
more appropriate channel sentences
|appropriate choice||1) The appropriate choice of materials is very important.|
2) appropriate choices are best made as a family.
more appropriate choice sentences
|appropriate circumstances||1) EPA will consider partial funding in appropriate circumstances .|
2) Tribal members in appropriate circumstances may use the full name.
more appropriate circumstances sentences
|appropriate clothing||1) In colder climates appropriate clothing was fashioned from animal skins.|
2) All volunteers should wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
more appropriate clothing sentences
|appropriate compensation||1) appropriate compensation is one part of attracting those people.|
2) In what cases not appropriate compensation ?
more appropriate compensation sentences
|appropriate content||1) All letters are subject to review for appropriate content .|
2) All notices will be reviewed for appropriate content .
more appropriate content sentences
|appropriate context||1) This is the recommended method which immediately evokes the appropriate context .|
2) Is the appropriate menu bar displayed in the appropriate context ?
more appropriate context sentences
|appropriate corrective||1) Then the appropriate corrective action should be executed.|
2) The judge should take appropriate corrective action when required.
more appropriate corrective sentences
|appropriate degree||1) Also, the appropriate degrees of freedom are given in each case.|
2) They all took measures to trim down their troopsto an appropriate degree .
more appropriate degree sentences
|appropriate disciplinary||1) As a result , appropriate disciplinary actions were taken at that time.|
2) I accept his apology and trust the appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.
more appropriate disciplinary sentences
|appropriate documentation||1) Applications received without appropriate documentation will be processed without testing accommodations.|
2) U.S. citizens are cautioned to always carry appropriate documentation with them.
more appropriate documentation sentences
|appropriate effective||1) Taking appropriate and effective action when operational abnormalities are observed.|
2) We must ensure our foreign affairs policy is appropriate and effective .
more appropriate effective sentences
|appropriate expertise||1) Participation of delegates with appropriate expertise is encouraged.|
2) If a person has beneficial and appropriate expertise , constantly lend a listening hearing.
more appropriate expertise sentences
|appropriate facility||1) Categories of user, and appropriate facilities .|
2) His firm undertook to design appropriate facilities for three very different settings.
more appropriate facility sentences
|appropriate fashion||1) Either way, you need to conduct yourself in a professional and appropriate fashion .|
2) Where is a girl to check out get her current, professional, Yet appropriate fashion fix?
more appropriate fashion sentences
|appropriate fee||1) appropriate fees , fines and penalties were assessed.|
2) A $65 non-refundable application fee or appropriate fee waiver.
more appropriate fee sentences
|appropriate feedback||1) Performance Element: Provide appropriate feedback to respond to learners' personal conduct.|
2) When adequate practice and appropriate feedback follow demonstrations, increased skill performance and learning occurs.
more appropriate feedback sentences
|appropriate footwear||1) So please be sure to have appropriate footwear .|
2) As opposed to this appropriate footwear was readily available to male prisoners.
more appropriate footwear sentences
|appropriate for||1) A case study approach is appropriate for three reasons.|
2) Raw calibration is more appropriate for dynamic shooting conditions.
more appropriate for sentences
|appropriate gesture||1) Stationary feet and hips so that energy is released upwards into appropriate gestures .|
2) Instructions about sequences of actions are better memorized when offered with appropriate gestures .
more appropriate gesture sentences
|appropriate inappropriate||1) Shape plays an important role in both appropriate and inappropriate extensions.|
2) Click HERE for examples of appropriate and inappropriate guidelines.
more appropriate inappropriate sentences
|appropriate instrument||1) These are appropriate instruments for managing wealth.|
2) Develop appropriate instruments for measuring childhood disability.
more appropriate instrument sentences
|appropriate language||1) The interface is also consistent with the appropriate language constructs.|
2) Resettlement agencies can help identify appropriate language and vocational programs.
more appropriate language sentences
|appropriate legal||1) They have appropriate legal , business and charitable experience.|
2) Responsible to enforce appropriate and legal social policy throughout the sorority.
more appropriate legal sentences
|appropriate level||1) appropriate vibration test levels must thus be derived.|
2) Congress has sought ways to establish appropriate spending levels .
more appropriate level sentences
|appropriate level of||1) An important consideration the appropriate level of detail.|
2) Identify appropriate levels of security through standards and guidelines.
more appropriate level of sentences
|appropriate limit||1) Set age appropriate limits to gaming interactions with others online.|
2) One of the bigger challenges parents face concerns setting appropriate limits .
more appropriate limit sentences
|appropriate manner||1) He is eager to please and is learning appropriate indoor manners .|
2) Am I posting in the appropriate manner ?
more appropriate manner sentences
|appropriate material||1) Habitat builds simple houses with locally appropriate materials .|
2) One common method is proper selection of the appropriate material .
more appropriate material sentences
|appropriate means||1) Each port of discharge is indicated by colors or other appropriate means .|
2) The appropriate means to generate income .
more appropriate means sentences
|appropriate measure||1) appropriate measures are taken to ensure that genetic diversity is maintained.|
2) States concerned shall take appropriate measures to facilitate such transfers.
more appropriate measure sentences
|appropriate mechanism||1) This is accomplished by providing appropriate mechanisms for technical exchange and collaboration and employment of students.|
2) In considering whether a single tool is an appropriate mechanism , an alternative approach was also considered.
more appropriate mechanism sentences
|appropriate medical||1) The right to appropriate medical care 3.|
2) Patients can recover following appropriate medical treatment.
more appropriate medical sentences
|appropriate metaphor||1) The last spring hole is also a contemporarily appropriate metaphor .|
2) Maps are an appropriate metaphor for this new data universe .
more appropriate metaphor sentences
|appropriate method||1) If faster shipping is desired, please choose the appropriate method .|
2) The appropriate method depends upon the information you have.
more appropriate method sentences
|appropriate model||1) The appropriate model is Gandhi not Mao.|
2) From such studies appropriate models of digitizer error could be formulated.
more appropriate model sentences
|appropriate money||1) The government appropriated money to fix the problems nationwide.|
2) But the Legislature has consistently postponed appropriating money for the victims .
more appropriate money sentences
|appropriate necessary||1) Create feedback tables or graphs where appropriate or necessary .|
2) That use is sometimes appropriate and necessary .
more appropriate necessary sentences
|appropriate occasion||1) If you choose to wear shorts by using an appropriate occasion , avoid visible socks.|
2) Buddhists should aim at both external and internal monasteries in accordance with the appropriate occasion .
more appropriate occasion sentences
|appropriate penalty||1) If applicable, the appropriate penalties will be assessed.|
2) This should enable prosecutors to strike bargains at an appropriate penalty level.
more appropriate penalty sentences
|appropriate place||1) An appropriate place to hold the workshop.|
2) Now, alter the scores in the appropriate places .
more appropriate place sentences
|appropriate precaution||1) Laser users must take appropriate precautions to avoid accidents.|
2) Light fittings can become hot in use; exercise appropriate precautions .
more appropriate precaution sentences
|appropriate procedure||1) Develop appropriate procedures for handling late payments.|
2) IT may be able to advise units on appropriate procedures .
more appropriate procedure sentences
|appropriate professional||1) Please consult your appropriate professional adviser as necessary.|
2) H. To establish and maintain appropriate professional relationship boundaries.
more appropriate professional sentences
|appropriate property||1) We consider these requirements to be appropriate property management practices.|
2) She believes in helping her clients find the most appropriate property .
more appropriate property sentences
|appropriate protective||1) Wearing appropriate protective gear is absolutely essential.|
2) Wear the appropriate protective clothing when working on your generator.
more appropriate protective sentences
|appropriate punishment||1) Let the legal system decide an appropriate punishment for an abuser.|
2) What does Sforno say the appropriate punishment should be? 2.
more appropriate punishment sentences
|appropriate qualification||1) Scott is an ex-marine with no appropriate qualifications whatsoever.|
2) According to Osho, only persons with appropriate qualifications should be allowed to vote.
more appropriate qualification sentences
|appropriate recognition||1) And so, this is an appropriate recognition .|
2) An effective articulation & effective communication and appropriate recognition , in short motivation.
more appropriate recognition sentences
|appropriate reference||1) Appendix 4, Bibliography contains appropriate references .|
2) Extraction of information from appropriate reference sources.
more appropriate reference sentences
|appropriate regulatory||1) Clinical trials are closely supervised by appropriate regulatory authorities.|
2) FDA will take appropriate regulatory actions as warranted.
more appropriate regulatory sentences
|appropriate relevant||1) His background was both appropriate and relevant .|
2) Blue text indicates instructional information. • Replace pink text with appropriate relevant text.
more appropriate relevant sentences
|appropriate remedy||1) Knowing this really is essential to appropriate herbal remedies .|
2) We are dubious of this being an appropriate remedy .
more appropriate remedy sentences
|appropriate replacement||1) In almost all brands stroller's appropriate replacement stroller tires.|
2) This vehicle may have been selected once Taggerty was deemed an appropriate replacement .
more appropriate replacement sentences
|appropriate resources||1) Assign clear responsibility and provide appropriate resources .|
2) Performance Element: Refer learners to appropriate resources .
more appropriate resources sentences
|appropriate response||1) The ultimate goal was to identify appropriate responses .|
2) The only appropriate response is to run.
more appropriate response sentences
|appropriate safeguard||1) Were the most appropriate safeguards fulfilled?|
2) Blab maintains reasonable and appropriate safeguards to ensure the security of such information.
more appropriate safeguard sentences
|appropriate safeguards||1) Were the most appropriate safeguards fulfilled?|
2) Blab maintains reasonable and appropriate safeguards to ensure the security of such information.
more appropriate safeguards sentences
|appropriate sanction||1) That in my view is the appropriate sanction .|
2) appropriate sanctions being jail time for the kidnapping of this man .
more appropriate sanction sentences
|appropriate sentence||1) Lastly, the presiding magistrate determines the appropriate sentence to impose.|
2) Isaacs issued an appropriate sentence to Moss.
more appropriate sentence sentences
|appropriate setting||1) That this room is its most appropriate setting .|
2) Only use your phone in appropriate settings .
more appropriate setting sentences
|appropriate size||1) Choose a water gun of appropriate size .|
2) Then the roasted coffee is ground to appropriate sizes .
more appropriate size sentences
|appropriate skills||1) Poor conflict resolution skill Many couples lack the appropriate skills to resolve conflicts.|
2) Ensuring appropriate skills are available to grow our businesses is a national priority.
more appropriate skills sentences
|appropriate solution||1) The different types of polarity require correspondingly appropriate solutions .|
2) Their search led them to select new streetcar designs as the appropriate solution .
more appropriate solution sentences
|appropriate standard||1) The courts will clearly require expert evidence in setting the appropriate standard .|
2) The test of difficulty in setting the appropriate standard of care poses problems.
more appropriate standard sentences
|appropriate starting point||1) The judge said the appropriate starting point for the damages was £ 150,000.|
2) The relevant portion of the documentary is embedded below at the appropriate starting point .
more appropriate starting point sentences
|appropriate statistical||1) statistical inference guides the selection of appropriate statistical models.|
2) To work out appropriate statistical techniques to evaluate any matching process.
more appropriate statistical sentences
|appropriate step||1) The appropriate steps depend on the emergency situation.|
2) Taking appropriate steps , goals and measures requires guidance.
more appropriate step sentences
|appropriate strategy||1) Describe appropriate strategies to utilize based on abnormal swallow physiology.|
2) We think we have appropriate strategies in place.
more appropriate strategy sentences
|appropriate technique||1) Its wise and effective application through use of appropriate techniques .|
2) The nature of the transaction will indicate the most appropriate technique .
more appropriate technique sentences
|appropriate that||1) It seems appropriate that films rarely scaled the heights.|
2) It is appropriate that future system development should exploit this constraint.
more appropriate that sentences
|appropriate time||1) This custom is honored at any appropriate time .|
2) General practice suggests that the appropriate time is 5pm.
more appropriate time sentences
|appropriate timely||1) appropriate and timely communication is essential during an emergency.|
2) CEO and CFO support was required to ensure appropriate and timely information was available.
more appropriate timely sentences
|appropriate to||1) This above information though correct is appropriate to 50 years ago.|
2) It uses language appropriate to operative masons.
more appropriate to sentences
|appropriate training||1) Research appropriate training methods prior to actual training.|
2) Officials also called for more preschool teachers with more appropriate training .
more appropriate training sentences
|appropriate treatment||1) appropriate treatment depends upon the correct diagnosis being made.|
2) This categorization is considered essential for appropriate treatment .
more appropriate treatment sentences
|appropriate use||1) appropriate drug use is emphasized through patient education.|
2) appropriate use of hierarchy is an important design element.
more appropriate use sentences
|appropriate venue||1) We didn't feel it was the appropriate venue .|
2) Promote your purpose and message in appropriate venues .
more appropriate venue sentences
|appropriate way||1) What are appropriate ways to express anger?|
2) These considerations help identify appropriate ways for disposing of nuclear waste.
more appropriate way sentences
|appropriate wording||1) In the early hours of 22 March Profumo and his lawyers met with ministers and together agreed an appropriate wording .|
2) The drafter can avoid such disputes by appropriate wording : We acknowledge receipt of your order and agree to supply you.
more appropriate wording sentences
|as appropriate||1) All existing money has been converted as appropriate .|
2) Apply personal skills and interests, as appropriate .
more as appropriate sentences
|be appropriate||1) He thought disgusting was more appropriate .|
2) No particular method is clearly more appropriate .
more be appropriate sentences
|become appropriate||1) Most recently, the term underground has become appropriate for rap.|
2) Fifthly, a leader's nonverbal communication has become appropriate .
more become appropriate sentences
|clinically appropriate||1) The NHS will continue to provide clinically appropriate cost-effective services.|
2) However, the clinically appropriate target range for oxygen saturation levels in premature babies is unknown.
more clinically appropriate sentences
|consider appropriate||1) Further exploratory analysis of outcomes was therefore considered appropriate .|
2) LASMO gives negative pledge and net worth covenants where considered appropriate .
more consider appropriate sentences
|culturally appropriate||1) The information provided should be culturally appropriate .|
2) Even fewer are knowledgeable in culturally appropriate instructional modifications.
more culturally appropriate sentences
|deem appropriate||1) Create the access management land trust if deemed appropriate .|
2) Anyone else who is deem appropriate may joint the task force.
more deem appropriate sentences
|determine appropriate||1) I will fully support the government in whatever process it determines appropriate .|
2) Other items or services related to the beneficiary's impairment(s) that SSA determines appropriate .
more determine appropriate sentences
|developmentally appropriate||1) How does the term developmentally appropriate relate to youth soccer?|
2) Provide children with developmentally appropriate opportunities to learn responsibility.
more developmentally appropriate sentences
|entirely appropriate||1) It is difficult to find anything entirely appropriate .|
2) Theological answers are necessary and entirely appropriate to this doubt.
more entirely appropriate sentences
|equally appropriate||1) That remains equally appropriate for the new organisational structure.|
2) Double breasted models are less common, but considered equally appropriate .
more equally appropriate sentences
|especially appropriate||1) Many mixed media and collage art exhibitions are especially appropriate .|
2) This is especially appropriate given the recent 380 million egg recall.
more especially appropriate sentences
|extremely appropriate||1) The championship is extremely appropriate , as for a brand.|
2) Not only does he have an extremely appropriate name, he is one of the only Jachyra that there is any development or exposition on.
more extremely appropriate sentences
|fairly appropriate||1) Seems like a fairly appropriate choice of title without being completely literal .|
2) I did some fairly appropriate and fairly simple tests using the hand-holdable lenses I would be interested in .
more fairly appropriate sentences
|feel appropriate||1) You may donate any sum you feel appropriate .|
2) A king-sized bed feels appropriate , not lost.
more feel appropriate sentences
|find appropriate||1) This will help you find appropriate , comfortable, and fashionable shoes.|
2) Encourage them to talk further and help them to find appropriate counselling assistance.
more find appropriate sentences
|highly appropriate||1) De Jong's qualifications were highly appropriate .|
2) For Schumacher, applying the scientific approach is highly appropriate in this field.
more highly appropriate sentences
|linguistically appropriate||1) Services must be culturally and linguistically appropriate .|
2) Ensure that the presentation is linguistically appropriate for the audience.
more linguistically appropriate sentences
|look appropriate||1) And it should look appropriate for your style.|
2) They produced a helmet that the filmmakers agreed looked appropriate from all angles.
more look appropriate sentences
|make appropriate||1) But diagnosis often is difficult, making appropriate prescribing tricky.|
2) Clean room: Some isolators can be made appropriate for clean room.
more make appropriate sentences
|medically appropriate||1) Outpatient observation services are not a substitute for a medically appropriate inpatient admission.|
2) Visitors and residents may come and go as they please (when medically appropriate ).
more medically appropriate sentences
|particularly appropriate||1) Working abroad is particularly appropriate for language teachers.|
2) Under the circumstances, dual constitutional analysis was particularly appropriate .
more particularly appropriate sentences
|perfectly appropriate||1) In a simplified simulation, such a space is perfectly appropriate .|
2) Certainly, one part of this cycle is perfectly appropriate .
more perfectly appropriate sentences
|perhaps appropriate||1) It is perhaps appropriate to remember that childbirth is not some minority interest.|
2) His signature work, perhaps appropriate for a philosopher, consists of reflections.
more perhaps appropriate sentences
|provide appropriate||1) A goal of reform is to provide appropriate learning environments for students.|
2) That way they can provide more appropriate up grades for the following races.
more provide appropriate sentences
|quite appropriate||1) In conclusion, the following quote seems quite appropriate .|
2) That, naturally enough, was quite appropriate .
more quite appropriate sentences
|remain appropriate||1) I believe that my provisional proposals remain appropriate .|
2) I am clear that this policy remains appropriate .
more remain appropriate sentences
|see appropriate||1) The order can be renewed once as the court sees appropriate .|
2) And then to add plugins or not as you see appropriate .
more see appropriate sentences
|seem appropriate||1) No further division of credit seemed appropriate .|
2) The final journey didn't seem appropriate .
more seem appropriate sentences
|socially appropriate||1) Imagine your students asking socially appropriate questions!|
2) Has knowledge of the socially appropriate communicative behaviour.
more socially appropriate sentences
|think appropriate||1) A investment overview may be enclosed if it is thought appropriate .|
2) Tom welcomed the Americans home, which we thought so appropriate .
more think appropriate sentences
|very appropriate||1) The operating range is also very appropriate .|
2) This technique is very appropriate in developed countries.
more very appropriate sentences
|wholly appropriate||1) After this, it is wholly appropriate to express hope in the immanent visit of the Almighty.|
2) Is not this subject wholly appropriate for the Minister, because his Government have had their chips?
more wholly appropriate sentences
Expressions with the word appropriate
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: