Expressions - Collocations of the word " approximate "
|approximate||1) The approximate shipping weight is 8 pounds.|
2) The following chart provides approximate score release information.
more approximate sentences
|approximate age||1) He died at the approximate age of 88.|
2) But generally someone in the lab knows the approximate age .
more approximate age sentences
|approximate calculation||1) Jonathan Halliwell and I have made an approximate calculation of what the no-boundary condition would imply.|
2) Relatively simple approximate calculations , however, using the variables of equilibrium thermodynamics, are of much practical value.
more approximate calculation sentences
|approximate cost||1) Then determine the approximate cost in three steps.|
2) This equates to an approximate cost of per commemorated war dead.
more approximate cost sentences
|approximate date||1) This often includes knowing the approximate date .|
2) I must content myself with a few approximate dates .
more approximate date sentences
|approximate dimension||1) The approximate dimensions of Fascination are 4 x 5 .|
2) approximate dimensions are 9 x 14 x 22 for a total of 45 inches. 3.
more approximate dimension sentences
|approximate distance||1) The table shows approximate distances for each class.|
2) This is an approximate distance of 900 miles.
more approximate distance sentences
|approximate equation||1) This is an approximate equation , but holds with good accuracy.|
2) The ferrite permeability doesn't enter into the approximate equation used above.
more approximate equation sentences
|approximate equivalent||1) The approximate equivalent of a foot is therefore .|
2) A very approximate equivalent is given for various regions of English speakers and surrounding areas.
more approximate equivalent sentences
|approximate estimate||1) However, these should be taken as approximate estimates .|
2) Flows are approximate estimates and are in cubic kilometers per year.
more approximate estimate sentences
|approximate figure||1) The approximate figure is thirty per cent.|
2) It is impossible to have even approximate figures for the diaspora.
more approximate figure sentences
|approximate formula||1) Another Indian influence was an approximate formula used for timekeeping by Muslim astronomers.|
2) The approximate formulas in the display above were derived from the asymptotic distributions of __FORMULA__ and s 2.
more approximate formula sentences
|approximate guide||1) Currency conversions are an approximate guide and are subject to change.|
2) A reading test like this, while useful, will only give you an approximate guide .
more approximate guide sentences
|approximate height||1) It has an approximate height of 1550 metres above sea level.|
2) Its approximate height above sea level is about 570 feet (170 m).
more approximate height sentences
|approximate length||1) Its approximate length of the article is 13,000 words.|
2) approximate length of this toy is 14 .
more approximate length sentences
|approximate location||1) The chart shows approximate locations of vowels.|
2) The sketch below the list shows approximate locations of the stones.
more approximate location sentences
|approximate number||1) The approximate number of families is 537.|
2) The following list gives approximate numbers of various action makers in thousands.
more approximate number sentences
|approximate proportion||1) This construction reduces the thermostat response time in approximate proportion to the distance to the griddle surface.|
2) I will give them time to speak in approximate proportion to the amount of questions they were asked.
more approximate proportion sentences
|approximate range||1) approximate range counting can be answered in __FORMULA__ with this method.|
2) New teachers can earn an approximate range of $35-50,ooo.
more approximate range sentences
|approximate size||1) The dimensions shown are the approximate actual size of the mushrooms.|
2) Their approximate size should be 200 pixels high by 150 pixels wide.
more approximate size sentences
|approximate solution||1) Therefore, numerical methods obtain approximate solutions .|
2) There exist several techniques for generating approximate solutions , however.
more approximate solution sentences
|approximate time||1) The approximate time commitment is 20 hours total for the entire course.|
2) Do you remember the approximate time of that.
more approximate time sentences
|approximate to||1) Usually results can only approximate to some ideal measure.|
2) The five centred arch can approximate to an ellipse.
more approximate to sentences
|approximate total||1) These items have an approximate total value of £800.|
2) Provincial roads stretches to an approximate total length of 335.1 km.
more approximate total sentences
|approximate translation||1) Below are listed some of the common fables as well as their approximate title translations .|
2) One example of this is a sentence like ( approximate English translation ) It will sort itself out.
more approximate translation sentences
|approximate value||1) Should approximate values from graph. 7.|
2) The approximate retail value of the prize is $7,000.
more approximate value sentences
|approximate weight||1) The approximate shipping weight is 8 pounds.|
2) This will give you the approximate weight in pounds.
more approximate weight sentences
|be approximate||1) The western note designations provided below are approximate .|
2) All colour names and values are approximate .
more be approximate sentences
|only approximate||1) There are several reasons why atmospheric models only approximate reality.|
2) Ideas only approximate the totality of meaning.
more only approximate sentences
|same approximate||1) The same approximate meaning is used across the Finnic languages such as in Estonian leil .|
2) Clyde is the same approximate age and is also HW+ heavy and in very poor health.
more same approximate sentences
Expressions with the word approximate
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: