Expressions - Collocations of the word " approval "
|FDA approval||1) I certainly expect swift FDA approval soon.|
2) FDA approval also influences reimbursement decisions by health insurers.
more FDA approval sentences
|Senate approval||1) Senate approval of the commission is expected shortly.|
2) Senate approval of the bill is pending.
more Senate approval sentences
|accelerated approval||1) Advantages include priority site selection, accelerated approval process and personalized financial consultation.|
2) This accelerated approval is based on demonstration of an improvement in pCR rate.
more accelerated approval sentences
|approval||1) All cultural events require advance government approval .|
2) Case cash offers guaranteed approval lawsuit cash advance funding.
more approval sentences
|approval code||1) An approval code only means the credit card is active and the funds are available.|
2) An authorization will generate an approval code , which the merchant stores with the transaction.
more approval code sentences
|approval date||1) The expiration date of the conditional period is two years from the approval date .|
2) The permission validity is from application approval date until mid March 2014 but it appears this could be extended.
more approval date sentences
|approval decision||1) An approval decision would trigger a $ 5 million milestone payment to ImmunoGen.|
2) The FDA's approval decision is currently scheduled for the end of this week.
more approval decision sentences
|approval for||1) Credit card approval for bad credit history.|
2) Instant online credit approval for damaged credit.
more approval for sentences
|approval from||1) Must receive prior approval from major composition teacher.|
2) The agreements are subject to approval from relevant authorities.
more approval from sentences
|approval grant||1) Such approval was increasingly granted starting in 1982.|
2) Officers are recommending approval is granted subject to conditions being met.
more approval grant sentences
|approval letter||1) The bank issues a short sale approval letter .|
2) How do I receive my visa approval letter ?
more approval letter sentences
|approval listing||1) Please ensure that you obtain the approval listings prior to trying again.|
2) You have tried to prepare approval listings for a package which is being prepared already.
more approval listing sentences
|approval notice||1) If your approval notice expires, you must reapply using the Convention Adoption process.|
2) USCIS mails the approval notice to the Petitioner.
more approval notice sentences
|approval number||1) The approval number is correct and current.|
2) Republican approval numbers are dropping like the thermometer in a blizzard .
more approval number sentences
|approval procedure||1) Automatic enforcement of administrative, modification and quality control approval procedures .|
2) The report also addresses Vancouver's development approval procedures .
more approval procedure sentences
|approval process||1) The approval process dragged on until 1918.|
2) A brief history helps understand the approval process .
more approval process sentences
|approval rate||1) Among those the approval rate is 95%!|
2) The referendum passed with a 69% student approval rate .
more approval rate sentences
|approval rating||1) His approval rating reached around 70%.|
2) Clinton maintained her high approval ratings during 2010.
more approval rating sentences
|approval requirement||1) This approval requirement sometimes imposed significant translation expenses on minority communities.|
2) Store credit cards generally have low credit limits and more lenient approval requirements .
more approval requirement sentences
|approval status||1) This column shows the approval status of the module; i.e. NOT APPROVED, APPROVED.|
2) As far as ACC are aware, there is no public disclosure of those applying for approval status in aged care.
more approval status sentences
|approval vote||1) Is someone going to listen to their recommendation in light of their approval vote ?|
2) The governor's veto can only be overridden by a two-thirds approval vote from each house.
more approval vote sentences
|approval voting||1) approval voting automatically shows their preference among the remaining candidates.|
2) approval voting can be extended to multiple winner elections.
more approval voting sentences
|await approval||1) A further 354 names are still awaiting approval .|
2) While awaiting official approval , Dutch planning went ahead.
more await approval sentences
|board approval||1) No board approval is needed to buy shares.|
2) The two plans were packaged but required separate board approval .
more board approval sentences
|chorus of approval||1) Backbench Tory MPs added their weight to the straining chorus of approval .|
2) A chorus of approval greeted the publication of the Cadbury Report early in December (see ACCOUNTANCY, January, p 10).
more chorus of approval sentences
|congressional approval||1) He also may appoint personal advisers without congressional approval .|
2) None of these measures gained congressional approval .
more congressional approval sentences
|court approval||1) He said nothing is being done without court approval .|
2) The settlement is subject to court approval .
more court approval sentences
|design for approval||1) You will submit a design for approval to your client and put this in hand with builders.|
more design for approval sentences
|drug approval||1) User fees cover roughly 65 percent of the drug approval process.|
2) All three groups felt that drug approvals were taking far too long.
more drug approval sentences
|earn approval||1) Partisan attacks and jockeying for a better position may earn approval from a party's adherents.|
2) There was trouble over the adults and Chadwick had to grovel to earn approval for his second train transport.
more earn approval sentences
|express approval||1) All of these were granted express approval by Bob.|
2) Smith and Wolf also expressed approval of this decision.
more express approval sentences
|federal approval||1) The tribe faces significant legal obstacles to federal approval .|
2) The casino needs state and federal approval .
more federal approval sentences
|final approval||1) The reorganization plan received final approval in late 1937.|
2) Family had final approval on end product.
more final approval sentences
|formal approval||1) The project received formal approval on June 10, 2004.|
2) formal approval of the specification came in March 2003.
more formal approval sentences
|full approval||1) No student is allowed to student teach without full approval .|
2) Pope Pius XII gave his full approval .
more full approval sentences
|gain approval||1) This stage includes a strong emphasis on gaining approval .|
2) None of these measures gained congressional approval .
more gain approval sentences
|general approval||1) His discreet resolution met with general approval and restored his popularity.|
2) They gave their general approval to the proposal .
more general approval sentences
|get approval||1) It may mean getting approval to pay fees.|
2) Here is another idea to get approval .
more get approval sentences
|give approval||1) Is to give approval to prevent civilization?|
2) The children's parents gave approval for the impromptu experiment.
more give approval sentences
|glance of approval||1) He gave her a surprisingly warm glance of approval .|
2) The Veneno might also be the only car in recent memory to go from sketch pad to show floor without a final glance of approval by the company 's CEO.
more glance of approval sentences
|government approval||1) All cultural events require advance government approval .|
2) The mine has already received state government approval .
more government approval sentences
|grant approval||1) Department not to grant approval , when.|
2) The lift must not be installed before you have grant approval .
more grant approval sentences
|have approval||1) Request must have approval of order approving official.|
2) Ford has approval to removal the cover plate.
more have approval sentences
|initial approval||1) The measure won initial approval on a unanimous voice vote Friday .|
2) Improvement of the procedures for the initial approval of courses.
more initial approval sentences
|judicial approval||1) Second inquiries require judicial approval and costs must be paid by those seeking the inquest .|
2) And all with the seal of judicial approval without any formal power granted by Parliament.
more judicial approval sentences
|legislative approval||1) The agreement was subject to legislative approval in both countries.|
2) The authorities had prior legislative approval to issue such an order.
more legislative approval sentences
|loan approval||1) What are the credit criteria for loan approval .|
2) loan approval is based mainly on an person s credit history.
more loan approval sentences
|look of approval||1) (Adam takes a bite, and Lucifer walks to their side with a look of approval .)|
more look of approval sentences
|meet approval||1) The resulting drawings are again pencil-tested and sweatboxed until they meet approval .|
2) The plan can still meet approval and the details can be worked out later.
more meet approval sentences
|meet with approval||1) The color scheme met with approval on most sides.|
2) But generally this confection was met with approval .
more meet with approval sentences
|murmur of approval||1) There were murmurs of approval from the onlookers.|
2) There was a murmur of approval .
more murmur of approval sentences
|need approval||1) No board approval is needed to buy shares.|
2) Sprint needs approvals for cellular phone antennas.
more need approval sentences
|nod approval||1) Often, though, he nodded approval .|
2) He glanced at the referee, who nodded approval .
more nod approval sentences
|nod in approval||1) I imagined Professor von Hagens looking on and nodding in approval .|
2) Man may pull the trigger but behind him stands woman, nodding in approval .
more nod in approval sentences
|nod of approval||1) The amnesty is awaiting a nod of approval from the military junta.|
2) French President Francois Hollande also gives a nod of approval .
more nod of approval sentences
|obtain approval||1) There are two ways companies obtain customer approval .|
2) The application process is easy and approvals are obtained instantly.
more obtain approval sentences
|official approval||1) The label's official approvals came quickly.|
2) No construction or site work may begin without prior official approval .
more official approval sentences
|on approval||1) The rule will be implemented on approval .|
2) We have it on approval of credit.
more on approval sentences
|overwhelming approval||1) The Proton Prevé has garnered overwhelming approval from critics in Indonesia.|
2) Sam's revelation may not have been met with such overwhelming approval just a few years ago.
more overwhelming approval sentences
|parental approval||1) Doing conventional things well has always met with parental approval .|
2) Children will adjust their behaviour to meet parental approval .
more parental approval sentences
|parliamentary approval||1) The plan approved Tuesday requires parliamentary approval .|
2) It failed to win government and parliamentary approval .
more parliamentary approval sentences
|pend approval||1) A tram-train system is pending approval .|
2) It is currently pending approval from the city hall.
more pend approval sentences
|planning approval||1) It only had planning approval for five floors.|
2) The project received planning approval in February 2011.
more planning approval sentences
|popular approval||1) Later, after the popular approval , the council approved the date.|
2) He was allowed to do so, and this drew popular approval .
more popular approval sentences
|pre approval||1) Low interest rate credit card pre approval .|
2) Why pre qualification and pre approval helps your home search.
more pre approval sentences
|preliminary approval||1) The parties will seek preliminary approval on Aug. 10, 2009.|
2) The Democratic House gave preliminary approval to repealing the 2006 law .
more preliminary approval sentences
|presidential approval||1) Our forecast has already taken presidential approval into account.|
2) However, its presidential approval was made pending.
more presidential approval sentences
|prior approval||1) Must receive prior approval from major composition teacher.|
2) Alcohol is permitted with prior written approval .
more prior approval sentences
|public approval||1) Guess who has the lower public approval ?|
2) Congressional and business management public approval ratings prove this.
more public approval sentences
|rating approval||1) Rotten Tomatoes reported a 67% rating approval rating.|
more rating approval sentences
|receive approval||1) The mine has already received state government approval .|
2) Students must receive instructor approval prior to enrollment.
more receive approval sentences
|recommend approval||1) Officers are recommending approval is granted subject to conditions being met.|
2) Council officers have recommended approval of plans.
more recommend approval sentences
|regulatory approval||1) All dates are subject to necessary regulatory approvals .|
2) Such agreements are subject to applicable regulatory approvals .
more regulatory approval sentences
|request approval||1) In addition, requested alternative report approvals have been reissued.|
2) Please complete the MS elective approval form to request advisor approval .
more request approval sentences
|require approval||1) All cultural events require advance government approval .|
2) The land swap still required city council approval .
more require approval sentences
|review approval||1) III. is subject to principal review or approval .|
2) Figure 3 illustrates a scenario for cooperative review and approval .
more review approval sentences
|roar approval||1) The crowd roared approval as he spoke .|
2) To roaring approval , he compared the Liberal front bench to a range of exhausted volcanoes.
more roar approval sentences
|roar of approval||1) But there was no instant roar of approval .|
2) The successful landing was greeted with a roar of approval .
more roar of approval sentences
|royal approval||1) The plans did not receive royal approval .|
2) A myth is at work, sealed with royal approval .
more royal approval sentences
|seal of approval||1) Each one has our seal of approval .|
2) So did it garner the presidential seal of approval ?
more seal of approval sentences
|secret approval||1) True to his nature, the timid scholar gave it his secret approval , but advised them to keep quiet.|
2) Then an infuriated Clodius turned against Pompeius, starting to harass him, reputedly with the secret approval of Crassus.
more secret approval sentences
|secure approval||1) When the plans were in draft, he secured section-by-section approval .|
2) Implementation will begin as funding becomes available and any necessary approvals are secured .
more secure approval sentences
|seek approval||1) He never expressed interest in seeking such approval .|
2) Divorce takes place by mutual consent and legal approval is sought .
more seek approval sentences
|shareholder approval||1) The transactions are subject to regulatory and independent BSkyB shareholder approval .|
2) Aimco shareholder approval is not required for the transaction.
more shareholder approval sentences
|show approval||1) A poll released shortly after showed approval of Chrétien's decision.|
2) In another, he had also shown approval towards Doo-wop.
more show approval sentences
|smile in approval||1) Forrest smiled in approval .|
2) When Penry returned he smiled in approval to find her propped tidily against the pillows, covers drawn up to her chin.
more smile in approval sentences
|smile of approval||1) Ross turned his dark head to give her a broad smile of approval .|
2) Then the band members look at you with a big smile of approval .
more smile of approval sentences
|social approval||1) There are cues that express both social approval and social disapproval.|
2) Western Europe shows what happens when that social approval is withdrawn.
more social approval sentences
|stamp of approval||1) That is quite a nice stamp of approval .|
2) His stamp of approval is not optional.
more stamp of approval sentences
|subject to approval||1) The agreements are subject to approval from relevant authorities.|
2) Credit and collateral are subject to approval .
more subject to approval sentences
|submitted for approval||1) The list was accordingly prepared and submitted for approval .|
2) Review pending applications to be submitted for approval .
more submitted for approval sentences
|tacit approval||1) This came with the tacit approval of President Moi.|
2) The plot is depicted in the film as having Mary's tacit approval .
more tacit approval sentences
|unanimous approval||1) The site in Wisconsin won unanimous approval .|
2) Their unanimous approval was signified in May 2001.
more unanimous approval sentences
|universal approval||1) The plan has not met with universal approval .|
2) The announcement was greeted with almost universal approval and even relief.
more universal approval sentences
|unqualified approval||1) And my recollection is that he gave unqualified approval .|
2) Gene therefore is slightly afraid of Finny and this prevents him from giving him unqualified approval .
more unqualified approval sentences
|voice approval||1) Senator John Cornyn (R-Texas) voted against a unanimous voice approval , citing ethical concerns.|
2) Although Paisley often stressed his loyalty to the Crown, he accused Queen Elizabeth of being Tony Blair's parrot when she voiced approval of the Agreement.
more voice approval sentences
|voter approval||1) Requires voter approval to zone beyond set limits.|
2) The amendment passed with 70% voter approval .
more voter approval sentences
|warm approval||1) He smiled down at her with warm approval .|
2) But Letterman has sent me warm approval of my new ending.
more warm approval sentences
|wholehearted approval||1) Montgomery's new style of leadership met with Leslie's wholehearted approval .|
2) Yet on the rare occasions when Brian was able to accompany her, she sensed that he had Ernie's wholehearted approval .
more wholehearted approval sentences
|win approval||1) The move has yet to win government approval .|
2) A public inquiry was held and the conservation scheme won approval .
more win approval sentences
|withdraw approval||1) Western Europe shows what happens when that social approval is withdrawn .|
2) Mr. Nixon reported that his approval was withdrawn before the plan was implemented.
more withdraw approval sentences
|withhold approval||1) The provincial government withheld approval and thus killed the plan.|
2) The DOT Secretary could withhold approvals for failure to comply.
more withhold approval sentences
|without the approval||1) Do not discontinue taking medication without the approval of your doctor.|
2) So do nothing without the approval of those who guide you.
more without the approval sentences
|words of approval||1) But when our artillery or cavalry advanced or some of our infantry were seen to move forward, words of approval were heard on all sides.|
2) He has, however, also latched on to granny elephant's words of approval to Mrs Large: 'You look like a film star.'
more words of approval sentences
|written approval||1) Alcohol is permitted with prior written approval .|
2) Failure to obtain such written approval may result in cost disallowance.
more written approval sentences
Expressions with the word approval
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: