appoint by in a sentence
1) The fifth member is appointed by the previous four members.
2) Experts are frequently appointed by professional bodies acting as appointing authorities.
3) The governor was appointed by the king.
appoint by example sentences4) The prime minister is appointed by the monarch.
5) Five regional brewing representatives appointed by the national brewing trade associations.
6) The third major is appointed by the third biggest party.
7) Speakers had previously been appointed by the premier.
8) Internal auditors are appointed by the directors.
9) Police chiefs are appointed by the central government.
10) A city manager is appointed by the city council.
11) This figure is appointed by their superiors.
12) Rest days are appointed by the employer.
13) The courts presiding judges were clerics appointed by Khomeini himself.
14) The patriarch was usually appointed by Antioch.
15) The committee is appointed by the Pastor.
example sentences with appoint by16) A governor for each province is appointed by the president.
17) Currently all members are appointed by the mayor.
18) The surveyor was duly appointed by the parties under the lease.
19) Who was this lawyer appointed by the insurance company?
20) Members of Congress are appointed by state legislatures.
21) The chairman was appointed by the Government.
22) The court judges had all been appointed by Mubarak.
23) There are total seven commissioners appointed by the President.
24) The members are appointed by parliament for six-year terms.
25) The governor and commander were appointed by Bavaria.
26) Special representatives are appointed by Presidents of both countries.
27) However, the board was still appointed by city politicians.
28) Judges and justices requiring appointment are appointed by the governor.
How to use appoint by in a sentence29) The judges are appointed by the Government.
30) Guardians must be appointed by a court.
31) The professors and lecturers were appointed by the city council.
32) They are generally appointed by the provincial Attorney-General.
33) Committees are appointed by ministers for the same purpose.
34) The candidate is then appointed by the monarch.
35) The civil government had a mayor appointed by the city council.
36) Student and union representatives are appointed by the respective associations.
37) The Governor is appointed by the monarch.
38) Members of boards and committees are appointed by city council members.
39) The prime minister and deputy ministers are appointed by the president.
40) These subdivisions were administered by officials appointed by the national government.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint by
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint by with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint by
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint by in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint by.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint by. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint by
Compound Sentences with appoint by
Complex Sentences with appoint by
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint by